that looks like maybe a gram and a half

Wow it's smelly, that's helpful

looks about an 8th you did fine

Lol u got ripped

where you at? depends

Remove plastic, take picture. Idiot.

Ripped off fucking kek

you over paid but it looks like sum fiyah

Looks like 2 grams, maybe a little more. Whatever the case, you got jipped.

I'd say you did alright

It's def an 8th. Sorry, some more info. Got it from my nig coworker. He's said it's the "loudest shit". Looks kinda dry to me, some stems here and there. Really green. But what the fuck do I know

this. your weed looks bad/average btw

This. Just knock on his front door and explain the situation. He'll understand

In Nor Cal

ya u payed like double kid

Id guess about 2.5, you didn't get ripped off, you just had to pay noob tax

If it's street weed then don't listen to the retards here, that's fucking great for 30 on the street considering how good it looks just from going off the shitty pic you posted.

In my country that is 10 €

Exactly so shut the fuck up. "It's dry" you don't know shit. Fucking pisses me off.

Now from an expert, looks kinda dry, you got a lot of stems though. Nice and green too.

as i tell anyone who does any sort of drug. Pay fora specific amount. (Example 30 for an 8th for weed 100 for a g of coke, just know the exact amount you are supposed to get) and buy a fucking scale, so you know for certain you got what you paid for, its a fool proof way to not get ripped off.

looks ok

Better picture. One of the nugs. Thoughts anons?

Okay, if that's an 1/8th you have hamhands.
Anyway:
I see no visible trichomes (hairs, crystals) so your THC content is not top shelf. I would not pay $30 for an eighth, but I also live in Seattle where we wouldn't even smoke that trash (for more than $5 a gram).

If you live in bumfuck of anti-pot area, you did okay. Stick with your guy.

Forgot the pic

Buying drugs and having scales isn't smart where I am. Especially if you have Clip bags laying around

that is neither loud nor fire
refer to

thats a potato!

It should of cost you $15-20, you got rly ripped.

Fuck. Oh well, I'll let you guys know how it hits

7g blue dream nug

Currently smoking some amazing bud from a local dispensary
Just watched GOT.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

depends where you live honestly. just smoke it and dont be a faggot

Little bit on the light side for an eighth but for a first time buy I suppose you didn't get fucked too hard. You can roll a decent amount of blunts with that depending how fat they are.

check'd

Focus it on the weed. Focus the camera

Stems are pretty normal since it fucking grows on it, as long as you don't have logs in there quit your bitchin.

It's seeds you don't want

you have no possible way to verify a single word in your post. kindly fuck off :)

Looks like 2 grams or so. Not amazing but not bad. Didn't get ripped off. Just don't buy from "people" who call it "loud", "fire", etc. next time.

>rolling blunts when you're worried about quantity
Why though?
Toss that shit into a bowl

>$30
>an eighth
lol I'll gladly sell you an eighth for $30 and make a $10 profit

Just keep the scale at home, 99% of the time someone gets a possession charge its during the deal, or returning home. anywhore, possession with intent to distribute requires a certain bulk amount of any substance. unless that is met than a scale would be a paraphernalia charge, the bags would fuck you though.

>eighth
>$20
I don't think you know what you're doing.
unless you have insane demand or are giving out some shit quality and know it

Blunt or pipe for the first time? I'm a total fucking newb anons

That is some grade D, not worth smoking. Flush it

Nobody wants Mexican dirt. Move along kid.

Pipe. You won't be able to roll the blunt right. There's technique involved.
Break it up finely, so that you have most surface area possible
try not to get your fingers too sticky because that's THC being wasted
light up
hold the hit for 7 seconds
you good fam

eighth of reggie goes for that where i am

Looks fine op, dont listen to these faggot. 10$ a gram. Looks about 3 or 3.5.
Protip, put your index to the crease of your thumb, and thats about a gram.

oz is 160 here so...
80 1/2
40 1/4
20 1/8

>Protip, put it on a scale

fixt

Thanks. I'm going on a fallout session and maybe some Dark Souls. This should be interesting

> protip

Learn how to take a picture, Jesus.

Bruh, you got ripped off, I got this whole bag for 25 bucks. Good quality shit, too.

I don't have a potato. I have a damn iPhone but these pictures suck. Sorry anons

Looks dank to me OP !
Stay high, fly high Sup Forumsro

If your in cali, you got ripped off lmao fucking idiot

dank souls will be 2 spoopy
fallout will be tons of fun just dont spend your whole high in character creator
if you live in WA I can hook you up with a dank connex
lives a few miles away and has over 40 plants

Pro tip only smoke top shelf. Garbage in garbage out

Ha, you took the bait faggot!

Probably did man. I don't know many people who sell weed. Any tips?

that looks fine for the area cali is cheap and good but of course you could do better but you definitely did not get ripped off

Next time don't do weed you loser druggie.

What a fucking idiot, it was obviously b8

It's fine, probably doesn't weigh from someone who calls it "loud", but you got $30 worth. Get a scale for the future and move on. Stop being a 12 year old.

That sounds fucking awesome. Maybe I'll stick to building up my settlements

shit trim job.

yeah seriously people get a scale they're like only 10 bucks

not shit just not good

Reported.

You live in norcal and your reggie is outdoor grown garbage. I wouldn't pay more than 120 a zip for that shit. Take a visit down south if you want some real bud.

Why would you smoke that when there is this?

Should have 2/3 more at least. Do yourself a favor and weigh it. I guarantee that's a dime bag. Confront buddy and if he says itshe really good you aren't getting ripped off tell him to fuck himself.

Had a Coke dealer try and sell my flavoured blow one time. I was like why the fuck would I pay blow that's more cut with shit? Fucking ridiculous drug dealers these days.

You sir are an idiot. San Fran to Humboldt County is better than any SoCal shit.

Ain't nothing like some Bay Area Girl Scout cookies gotta be authentic though none of that bull shit watered down genetics

yeah i could get a sick deal if i didnt have morals
i pay him better than store prices cause hes my bro
gotta keep his unique DreamQuake strain strong.

This is definitely passable weed. I would certainly pay $30 for the ammount you got. I'm from NYC so our shit is hella expensive.

you guys have it so good NY here and prices are terrible

that's cause its NY bro

Dream quake? Wtf get outa here with them fucked up names and flavors read a book take a scientific approach to growing don't serve ur local populace some bull shit

What thc looks like

top kekkles

that is thc on a plant

Kek

Uh no its not, because the majority of bud grown in that triangle is fucking outdoor grown. I don't give a shit if you've smoked some crazy pr chronic up there, you're just splitting hairs when comparing buds "tested" at ~30% thc, and that shit is common as fuck in CA.

If you were a little more educated you would realize that it's obviously a strain with cheesequake/blue dream genetics.

First buy a scale
Weigh it.
In the states the going rate around here is
10-20 for a gram
45-50 for an 8th 3.5 grams
80-100 for a quad 7 grams
I only buy from a grower now since I can get a zip for 160-200 ozs from a dealer can be about 280-300

M8 i just got a ounce of Candy Land for 160$.

160 /zip for candy land sounds like snicklefritz you need to know the grower and get it fresh picked not some shit that's been vac sealed and handled by human hands

Yeah Dawg Looks Like Only About A Gram To Me.

Well its from a club in the east bay would hope its legit but either way gets me fucked and thats what matters first.

i got that much for 15 my man. You fucked up.

FOCUS

East bay has a couple people online with it, used to pick up from Elk Grove/sac area. Clubs are shady as fuck they don't give a shit about your well being only the $$$$$$