Girl advice HELP

Girl advice HELP
My girlfriend of 4 years just told me she wants to have sex with a guy she knows, She said she doesn't want to cheat and wants me to have a 3 some with them so she can do it, but she said she would do it if i say no to the 3 some anyway
Should i just do the 3 some so shes not cheating on me?
>Pic related is the guy

Just make sure not to have kids with this slut fam. And RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

dump her and go fuck the guy first

but it's been 4 years i love her, I was getting ready to propose ... I don't know if i can walk away from that

kys

Smells of bait but if i were you I'd dump that cunt. The only way relationships like that work is if you have no spine and hate yourself.

For me that would be a total deal breaker. But then again, the things you'll do for love. But consider, if you're not comfortable with it now, you'll probably never will be. And you will always remember that your girlfriend fucked a white Osama bin Laden

This is bait right?

go fuck him first without her, film it, then show her the film and dump her

No it's not bait, I seriously don't know what to do, How can i end a four year relationship over a 3 some...

Hahaha SOA he must be such a biker hahaha bitch slap the fat cunt and ditch the slag. Just be grateful the cum guzzler told you ahead of time.

So? 4 years isn't shit nigglet

So your bitch asked you to fuck her with another guy and if you don't shes still going to fuck him anyway. Seems like your a cuck to me fam

What the fuck does the whore look like if that's the manlet she wants to fuck

>but she said she would do it if i say no to the 3 some anyway
shes been fucking dozens of guys behind your back and you dont mean shit to her but another dick to cram into her huge vagina

fucking newfag quit saying fam

this is quality advice
then she loses

Give her a good dose of the hiv, take out a life insurance policy on her, let her fuck him and watch them both die of aids, collect insurance money and run away with an 18 yo.

think man. obviously this is troll city

We are anonymous;
We are legion.
For every one that falls,
Ten shall take his place.
We do not forgive,
We do not forget.
We are the face of chaos,
The harbingers of judgement.
We laugh in the face of tragedy;
We mock those in pain.
We ruin the lives of other people simply because we can.
We are the embodiment of humanity,
With no remorse,
No caring,
No love
And no sense of morality.
We have only the desire for more.
We are everything
We are nothing
And now, quite simply, you have our attention.
Expect us.

She's so sexy

>Asks for 3some to avoid cheating
>Will whore anyways
>4 years omfg! can't levae now!

Are you fucking serious?

Get the fuck out of dodge, dump this stunned bitch you're better off without her. DO NOT MARRY HER, she will just fuck around on you.. Derp...

You have that threesome and it will be the first of many, maybe she decides that you just get to watch? Girls like this crave constant relationship with someone and jump from partner to partner with no hesitation. This will go as far as you let it and it won't be very pleasant.

do it. while you're doing the threesome, be sure to fuck him in the ass and let him fuck you in the ass... in fact, it should really be you and him with her watching.

topkek

Yeah i think your right, I don't know how to break up with some one tho

Looks like this guy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You simply tell her it's over and why. Not difficult man.

No advice I can give you will stop her from getting it on with another man. Her mind is already made up...it's up to you to decide of you are ok with that type of chick being your side piece

This dude knows what's up

Just tell her it's over.its that simple.
The fact that she will cheat on you without an issue or even your concent she be a wake up call for you. No one deserves the drama that's just gonna end up coming with this

We live together tho, I don't mind moving back with my parents to avoid a cuckening but what do we do with all our stuff

If you're honestly such a pussy that you would put up with this bullshit, you deserve it.

Even asking for advice is pathetic. You're pathetic. Do whatever you feel like, you pathetic bitch.

>what do we do with all our stuff

set it on fire

Dude. She is literally telling you she is going to fuck some guy whether you like it or not. It's a fucking whore. Kill her or kill yourself.

So you would just drop 4 years of your life without thinking about it?
burn it really?

Dump that cunt. She doesn't give you ultimatums like that. You're the fucking man, stand the fuck up and act like it. Stop being a beta fuck and put that bitch in her place. She probably already cheated at some point and this faggot wants to suck your dick so she figures why not. Don't be a cuck

topcuck

It was four years.
But it wasn't a sound investment.
It would have been difficult to see it coming.

You lost.
People lose sometimes.

Are you going to hang on to this philandering piece of inconsiderate filth and be unhappy for the rest of your life?

Or are you going to be unhappy for a few months as you get over her and then try to find a chick who won't go full whore mode when you settle down?

This is why I come to Sup Forums bros like you helping guys from getting cucked

Married user here, loyalty is extremely important in a relationship. If she isn't for you 100% you need to kick her ass to the curb and find somebody who is.
Life is too short to waste with someone who would hurt you like that.
You deserve a lot more than that.

Any time, user.

She probs didn't think he would even consider it.
Classic game of chicken

When she is over there fucking him, pack your stuff and fill the furniture/hollow objects with loads of seafood. Then leave. If you dont do it and post pics, you're a true and utter fag.