GoT general discussion thread

GoT general discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3zUnpLHaTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I shed a tear
also when is beardy gonna dick miss man face

He was literally repeating the way he was destined to die for 30+ years. Saddest thing I've ever seen

So does Hodor watch his own death and thats what makes him crazy

or does Bran get crossed by being in two times at once and accidentally worgs a child whose mind can't handle it?

Kek

I think it's the formal

It's unclear if he dies you cock sucking ass muncher.

Nobody dies until you actually see their death. You should have learned that by watching the show thus far.

So Bran is the 3 eyed crow and he was teaching himself how to timetravel...

Hodor saw his Death as a boy because Bran was linked to him while he dies that night, the same night he was in the flash back of Winterfell.

He lost his mind and was destined to save Bran's life for that entire 30 year period.

The eels were hit.

a disintergrating door behind him
skelingtons stabbing him
the army of the dead clawing at his ass
HODOR

Hodor becomes a white walker confirmed

>dramatic music player
>literally thousands of wights are onto him
>hold the door implies not only literally, but to hold them off for as long as he can
This is not your daily soup opera shit where characters are not easily killed off. D&D are shit storytellers but still they know what keeps their show going, there is absolutely no fucking way he survived, faggot.

Holy Trips prove it.
Hodor Confirmed Lord of Light prophesied one

Yeah right like john snow who got stabbed 30 times. fucking retard

But Jon Snow actually died

That had too happen because of so many reasons dimwit. Hodor has served his purpose for this story, Jon had not. You might understand this when you turn 20+ maybe.

Meera Reed is the daughter of Ned Stark and Lady Ashara Dayne, and has Stark warg powers. That's how Hodor hears her in the past.

I'm guessing Arya will kill some of the faceless men and do her own thing.

Sophie Turner will use her Stark warg powers to fight Apocalypse in the new X-Men movie

Everytime a serie gets involved in time traveling they fuck everything up. So sad.

And Jon will return the ring to the mountains of valyria. His sidekick samwise tarfat and Dolorous edd will journey with aragorn the kingslayer

>Sophie Turner will use her Stark warg powers to fight Apocalypse in the new X-Men movie
my keks

>But Jon Snow actually died
And where is he now ? Right. He's NOT fucking dead.

>This is not your daily soup opera
>soup opera
>soup

FUCK BRAN

>his mom says don't climb - climbs anyway
starts a war that kills most of his family and ruins half the lands
>can't wait to travel with the old guy - goes alone
gets everyone except himself and watsherface killed by the undead

FUCK HIM

Fucking Bran got everyone killed

Dumbest answer ever. Many character could have a "purpose" and died for good. Why would JS be any different ?

Meera is hot

Still the right answer

kill yourself because you clearly have no purpose

How's high school treating you?

Kill yourself because you too have no purpose.

true he fucked up dubz confirm

Poor cersei, who here felt pitty for her at the end of the 5th season?
Also when are those fucking cursed religious fanatics die already? They took away my beloved loras.... i started watching the show because of him...
Man never thought Imiss jeffrey. He wpuld never let this happen.

latter, you mean?

we saw snow die

where to watch good quality

"KILLED BY WHITE WALKERS"

/cancer

lol that's the exact same thing I thought immediately after the episode ended

Hold the door, which of you faggots webm'd the stage actresses tits?

He is gay, so its nothing wrong with it.

Look at me I'm soo coool

Don't worry about time travel messing with the plot. Both Emilia Clarke and Lena Headey have played Sarah Connor, they're experts at time travel.

That would be trippy when you consider that he'd know that young bran would bring the white walkers that kill him.

?
Where in my post I gave you that impression?

I cried, dis one got me buds.

The books hint that Euron Greyjoy will gain control of one of the dragons, maybe Sansa will use her warg powers to take control of the possessed dragon later in the series.

You are a moron. D&D were told how Hodor became hodor by GRRM. You fucking autists always forget that the only reason anything in the show is different is to fit the amount of time they have in the show. The books and GRRM are still all that matters. Kys

My last prediction is that Nymeria will help Bran and his half-sister Meera escape south, possibly to reunite with Sansa and Jon

Meera isn't his half sister, dumb fuck.

Hold Door.

Nymeria is still lurking the riverlands tho

You wut m8?

This was actually my favorite scene in the episode, and the best part is, is that the guy is SUCH a qt

Next episode we will have a scene where she might be killed by Ramsey and "20 good men"

Fuck off you gay autistic cunt, you have a mental illness and the only cure in a bullet to the head. Kill your sorry self

GoT is so progressive, I love it. My trumper old man gets so mad at the gay stuff they pull, it's hilarious.

It's correct to get mad. Nobody wants to see a flaccid dick. This bullshit is all because of that feminism and no male nudity cancer.

>homophobic
>current year

enjoy the rest of your life sweetie

>topkek

first scene after cercei did the walk o shame and introduced #claganebowl should have been a CGI wide shot of Lannister red helmets funneling into the grand sept and the clegane zombie one handedly lifting the high sparrow 4ft off the ground and smashing his head against a wall until it's jello.

the amount of goddamn time they've wasted on fucking dorne and those unarmed, unarmored, faggots with their wood clubs somehow going 110% leGomminism in the capital that is still under lannister-tyrell control.

>Nobody

what's your problem?

>being a faggot off of Sup Forums
>any year
someone wants to eat a curb in the near future.

Nobody who matters.

europe confirmed for micropenor

>hate crime

I hope you enjoy buttsex, qt.

this

he'll be in the dead army as a wight walker, but not an actual white walker

yeah but here's the thing, people smarter than you (got creators) put it in, it's already done.

deal with it or stay salty, your choice friend

I already enjoy my life faggot, I fuck pussies and drink beer. While you get pegged and drink cum.

i agree, i was hoping she'd be nude, but i read in an interview she said she won't :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GoT "creators," sorry but D&D didn't create shit.

Give me one example of when a character on this show was implied to be dead and then came back later. Jon doesn't count since we saw him stabbed to death.

oh my jesus.

reminds me a bit of Harley's Girlfriend.

>while you get pegged

i wish, that is one of my fantasies btw

do you want me to tell you how big your dad's baby dick actually is?

>HEY GUYS I'VE GOT WARTS ON MY DICK SEE
>omg GoT so progressive we're totally winning the culture war with 1" long flaccid cocks wooooweeee
there is a reason why your type are known as ineffectual soft handed faggots.

I smoke marlboro, you smoke cock.

he my call you sweety again watch out

>got creators
>smarter than you
As a matter of fact GRRM(creator) does not put any gay shit in the books. And even a 5 year old retard is smarter than d&d.

you're mad, stay that way

>off to fuck your dad

Hasn't happened yet but Stannis the Mannis comes back, Brienne didn't actually kill him, and The Hound comes back

How do you sleep at nights? Accepting you faggotry? The sole purpose of any species is reproduction. You fail the primary requirement and just not needed by the society. Kill yourself for the greater good.

It wasn't no white walker we dun this shiittt!!! Whitewashers the black man killed hodor

dear god somebody on GTA online said the same thing today

holy shit

>homophobe
>current year

how can I take you seriously? look at this from my point of view, if possible. (probably not)

Hold the Door

was probably me before I fucked your dad

You don't even know how and where to use greentext. Just go back to Tumblr if you don't want to get anymore rekt. But then again, you're a faggot. You might be enjoying all this for all we know.

b-but you're upset, salty and currently entertaining me

you're the guy assblastedly responding to everyone calling you a faggot m8

>2016
>being a faggot
real homosexexuals really, really want your tumblr faggot generation to die in a tire fire. You're ilk are literally too big of faggots for gays. This is why IRL homosexuals fucking hate mayonaissekin cucks.

u fcking asshole xDdd

Yeah baby.

Who cares if they show a dick, it's just a dick, if it grosses you out then maybe you are closet gay and are afraid of liking the dick?

No fucking being is born gay you faggot, you just wanted to suck a dick because you were out of thing to do in life. I bet you don't have a fucking job and all you do whole day is discuss you gay shit with Tumblr cancers

im a minority

apologize cis scum

i'm showing you how i'm better than you literally everywhere

>cum on me bruh

Check out the edge on this Sup Forumsfag. If the sole purpose of life is reproduction then you might as well kill yourself as well - I can tell that orientation doesn't really matter in your case.

Let's fuck baby.

??

dude I've been gay since before I came out screaming, you weren't there

nigger, please

youtube.com/watch?v=m3zUnpLHaTk

Or...Jon...

Essentially this is what you're watching, but you hate to admit it. Sure it's jazzed up with sex and violence and the HBO flare...but in the end it's the good 'ol afternoon romp...admit it and accept it, or still pretend you don't like soap operas. Same difference.

This. There are normal homosexual people. The weird ones gotta die. More cancerous than Muslims