So fgts is officially kill. What do?

So fgts is officially kill. What do?

never leave Sup Forums, same as always

But how do I manage 10 tabs at once? I cannot look at half of them later now.

Anybody know of any other archives?

if the fgts admin isn't going to keep it running I hope he'll open the code up. I'd try and spin up an instance, maybe get a few other syadmins and some guys with more dev experience involved.

Randomarchive.com

It's a bit shitter than fgts though

interesting.

Looks like they'd be able to run much cheaper than fgts at the expense of features. static generated pages, outsourcing any search to google rather than trawling the database, and only one board.

Can I link this to Sup Forums x so I can view dead content inline?

God damn there is a lot of pop up ads....

Yep, it's so shit when using it on your phone

Best way to search it is just using Google

>Site:randomarchive.com "fgts is officially kill"

Obviously the search is only as good as google's indexing abilities

I always put my search terms before the site, but if it works either way I guess it doesnt matter.

Yeah, I'd still be up relaunching a fgts site if I could get my hand on the code behind it.

hosting costs might be a bit rough though, that'd be a big fucking database after a year or two. To minimise load I'd consider making a google search option free and having a membership for people who want to use the fancy search capabilities (like $1/month)

might just email the fgts guy and see what he thinks.

good opinion...but the problem is that the fgts boy didnt leave a mail to writte him.
I would buy a year membership because to me was the best web to check old 4 chan threads

>whois record
>[email protected]

wherever that goes I'd be surprised if he doesn't check it occasionally. Hosting a site like that you'd want to have at least one way for people to get in touch.

thanks.
I will writte him,maybe if he have the help of the Sup Forums anons will can up the web again.

same. if he wants to run it himself I'd be happy to throw some cash or put in some sysadmin work.

there are webs that deserve pay by them...and this is one

if he answer me i will open new thread to tell his words.

thanks user, I'll keep an eye out

Thanks
I'll check the archive later on for "fgts" threads

hahahahahahha...funny!!!!! :P

bump