WORST COUNTRY EVER

WORST COUNTRY EVER

why....why not mexico

I AGREE WITH YOU OP

vai tomar no cu, anão ta achando que é user agr

most corrupt and bankrupt, except maybe Greece on that last one

Agree

But great asses

me mudei pro canada a 4 anos e aqui tbm tah uma bosta, soh quando sai do brasil que comessei a perceber que ele nao eh tao ruim assim

100% agree
Plus the way they speak Portuguese sounds like a deaf person speaking Spanish

Is the whole place really Mexico-tier? No redeeming qualities? Because, God does Mexico suck but for some reason I pictured Brasil to be better

The most ignorant country in the world.

This.

Greece is worse nigga. Fucking ownage over here and our women are WAY LESS hot than yours.

theres deffinetly worse but i cnt be fucked arguing

Our average woman
Take a look, man, she looks like a fucking rare pepe

Worst country in what sense? Inhabitants, poverty, judicial system/government, Legislation, Culture, Etc. You have to be more specific otherwise people (including myself) will ignore you because it just seems like low quality bait.

Your country has niggers, nigger

oh... but still your women our worldwide known for their beauty. Which means that even if an average woman is bad looking, your hot chicks are way hotter than ours. DON'T ARGUE.

Plus our economy is way shittier.

how does brazil have 200million people when portugal has only 10 million? did they all leave portugal?

just gtfo

Tell me more about your economy, my dear greek user
Are you unemployed?

>comessei
>ss

If not b8 I can explain

what about america

Don't waste your time, it's a bait

>Mexico-tier
Seriously that's the dumbest shit to come out this thread. Fuck out of here with your fag-talk.

Lol stop arguing who's got the more shit tier country.
Britfag here to tell you both you live in shitty countries.

no not bait, I want to know

I presume your form the U.S. For the same reasons the U.S. has more inhabitants than England, Brazil has more inhabitants than Portugal.

let him use the brain for something

na not from the u.s. I guess that means lots of immigration

I came into this thread hoping to see how brazilian women posted
I am not pleased

>HUEHUEHUEHUE GIB MUNY OR REPRT U BR? BR? BR? on EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER
>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEHUUUUUUUUUUUUUE at 1600x volume directly into the mike
>we white guys
>nigger rainforest, do shit to preserve it

Yes, Brazil is an extreme melting pot. Do some research on it and you'll see it's extremely ethnically diverse.

Yeah, I can admit the Brazilian community seems to tend to be generally toxic to out-groups in most online multiplayers.

Brazil is the funiest country to live, gonna cry?

I just can't imagine wanting to live there.

People is very smelly out there..they pretend to"be friendly and happy bit they are sad as shit