Random chat with me! Alphys:

Random chat with me! Alphys:

ill try to answer everything. about me, about you, ill help you as much as i can, and ill tell you about myself :)

Im not posting pics and shit of myself. ( yet. >:) )

info:
Australian
Female
Nickname - Alphys

~Alphys

I'll bite
Why start with b?

because why not. i have nothing else to do in this world :,)

why is your nickname alphys?

i seriously dont know, when i was 11, and everyone continued to call me that. it kinda stuck with me

Underage bait.
This is boring.

fucking leave then. or ask something worth answering faggot

Mind giving us your actual name?
And what exactly do you mean "about you"

bernie, hilary or trump?

sorry. i mean if you have any issues in life, and i can see what i can do
my real name is kira
hmm, bernie? im australian and dont keep up with alot of it

Are you a slut?

you live in melb?

yes.
Central coast

ok hai. my name is boxxy and um it's been a while since i made a new video. so i decided that because of recent events that i could make a new videooo. and um so yeah so let's just start off by getting a couple things straight. i don't do drugs... mm mmh! no, i know that you all think that i do drugs, but, i don't, actually. and i actually don't have add either, ahh hehehe, which is funny to me. ummmm yeah. and then another one would be ummm. i provided you with a couple different pictures. ummmm and like um and so then ahh there was another one where i was like, "mmm," and um . and then there was the one where i held up a sign and it said "boxxy plus pocky equals equals looove," and that's true, it's a very true statement, i love her. and umm and then uhh bup bup buhbuh, oh there was another one that um, that i actually didn't possst... but umm... it's out there... cuz uh some of you guys found it, and i'm all like crafty. ahh, trolls! trolls, this is my only account and it's boxxybabee with two e's and other people, like boxxyakamoldybread -- she's a failure troll! trawll! and he was so funny. he like mixed it and stuff and hehe, and i was like "ohhho" the first time i saw it. i was. oh my god i had a heart attack, i was like oh my god. and um, uh, mmm, i dunno. what else is there to say. steve, steve, the guy who sat for like six minutes straight addressing me in a serious tone? uh, thank you, i suppose. um, but uh yeah, this, i don't think i should answer. what if i told you it would ruin the mystique, you guys? umm, and then um, bububuh, i dunno, really, huh. i haven't worn makeup in a really long time you guys, actually. um, because i stopped wearing it, because it's a really big pain the butt to apply every single morning. and i'm like urr hurr, and um and now i'm just like mascera and i'm good to go. and um yeah and so i love you guys, a lot. i really like, rawrawrawr status, like seriously like rawr and um i think that's about it. byeee.

>kira
are you asian

What?

Nope. Well i dont think i am... nope im not

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

pic?

How are you a slut?

Well. I dont really like being in relationships. I more just like getting in and getting the hell out

Fuckin undertale name.

How are these people falling for this OP

so no one is gonna point out that she's under the age of 18? she's gonna get b&d

So because my nickname is similar to some shitty fucking 8bit game. It means its fake? Fuck you faggot

send a fucking face pic

If you're 17 you can't post tits so just get the fuck out.

Good job starting a shit thread OP

UNDERAGE B& MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

wow dude you just memed harder than anyone i've ever seen on this website. How many memes did you acquire before graduating from Memeing University? Do you meme over 9000 times a day, because the fact that you are such an expert memer points in that direction. God damn I have never seen a meme as epic and dank as this in my entire life, and i am quite the meme master myself, creating over 500 popular memes on the mememunity s4s and danking and memeing for the last five years (though you obviously experience time in meme years at this point, which makes me meme my meme to you sir, i mean meme) I really wish i could meme as hard as you because than my meme would meme and then memes would be dank as a meme! rite, amirite? lol and lel and kek but really sir, thank you for being dank as fuck and posting such sweet meme as this, it made me meme until my meme went memeside out and meme'd me harder than a meme memeing meme you fuggin meme :D

im 99% sure half the people on Sup Forums are under 18

nope :)

thanks

Prove in any way you're a girl. Timestamp with your clothed pic. No face if you wish.

Roll