Right in the feels tonight

Right in the feels tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BQ29FNQfXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucked up his entire life just so he'd hold a door before he died.

he was a peasant, dying in service to his lord is more than he could've hoped for.

One of the best deaths

Feels? My emotions have been dead since Ned was beheaded.

the north remembers

Not a single death in this series had me in tears, mainly because you could see some coming from miles away (Red wedding being the exeption). But fuck me. Hodor's death had me weeping and going into depression. The death was so well executed and made us find out that the funny "Hodor" is a really fucking tragic story.

hold the feels :(

this character brought absolutely nothing to this series.

Who's up for lynching this guy?
For the watch.

yea

HE HELD THAT FUCKING DOOR ;_;

Not going to lie.. I didn't see that coming.

Eh, I disagree. His 'innocent' charm was nice to have to offset all of the assfuckery and dickheads.

Right in the feels.

What's worst, living your entire life a cripple just so you can save some brat that can mind control you in the future.

Or die slowly to poison while being the worlds brattiest brat?

his name is bran

his yuge flopping dick did it was massive

Disagree, every time it cut to that kid anywhere in the series, I immediately got bored. Seriously, just fucking lame. Just because it's a good series doesn't mean ALL parts are good. There's a whole lot of useless and lame shit going on. I've caught up through the series in a very short period, some episodes/scenes could have been completely removed and nothing would have mattered. This scene was one of them. The old man in a tree teaching a cripple and fairy things that throw balls of fire.... Not at all necessary. Oh and I shut the fucking show off in this scene because of how annoying it was to hear HOLD THE DOOR 100 fucking times.

For the watch.

I must say this is the only death in the series to almost make me shed a tear.

This entire series is shit that casuals eat up. Just like Firefly.

What exactly do the White Walkers want with Bran?
His story was so uninteresting that I must have missed a crucial component. He can control animals and retards and see the past, that's it.

Oh and once bran was hitting puberty, fucking completely ruined the character, just like Carl in walking dead, characters both are fucking wastes and should be killed off immediately. OH FUCK now I'm thinking about how annoying Carl is.

maybe read the books? I heard its better because its target audience is not the mainstream

still better than john snow, the useless faggot.

BOOKS!? Fucking books? Thats your answer?

This

If Bran crosses the wall will the white walkers be able to do so now?

Bran will control the dragons. The End.

Whats going on with Baelish? I'm still unsure whether he actually loves Sansa or not, he must have known about Ramsey but he seems to genuinely care for her as well.

I read the books, you tremendous faggot. Kill yourself. GRRM is a hack and his blood and tits approach is trash.

anyone have any idea what the storyline with this slut is ?

I have no idea since the hound died and i cbf watching back to find out but would like a tldr

>not ready
>am ready
>not ready
>am ready
>not ready
>am ready

It's been nothing but her trying to become a No-Faced person.
Mentor keeps trying to teach her, some other girl keeps bullying her, and meanwhile she keeps fucking up by letting her emotions control her when she shouldn't if she wants to become a black belt.

What I just posted pretty much sums it up.

That's Bran's sister, Arwen Stark. She got kidnapped by the tree people when she was younger, and they were just reunited this season.

She's the best with a longbow.

thnx user

Practically just to carry bran around and establish that it's possible to fuck with the past. He was more of a plot device than a character. Still sad to see him go.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BQ29FNQfXo

HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR