Why is America full of so many retards?

Why is America full of so many retards?

The fact that Trump is only 11 points behind Hillary in the national polls highlights this fact.

It means that there are enough stupid people out there to push his numbers this close to the front runner.

Seriously America, it's time for you to educate your hicks better.

Other urls found in this thread:

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the #1 reason I am voting for trump.

Actually Trump is leading in the national polls over Hillary by a couple of points.

On the surface this is meaningless but if you're paying attention, his numbers are growing.

>Actually Trump is leading in the national polls

Pretty much every major news site says otherwise.

Thanks for playing though...

He can't win without the female, lgbt, Latino, and black votes.

Historically no one ever has. These groups are pretty much all Hillary voters.

grant

Have you even looked at the latest polling demographics?

Apparently not.

The fact that you give so much importance to this election and polls shows you pbbly are one of those retards. Off yourself fanboy

Most of those groups don't vote
And electoral colleges matter, not individual voters.

And if you honestly think Hillary would make a good president you are the true retard here.

If you actually think Hillary *isn't* the best choice out of the available candidates, you are clearly retarded.

If you feel otherwise, then you really need to stop getting your daily feedings of GOP propaganda.

Becuase;

HURR: niggers

HURR: muslims

HURR: muh guns

HURR: muh freedomz

Kek'd

Between a highly successful business man and a lying birch who's Fucked up every job she's ever been given and cannot operate two emails. ID have to go with the obvious choice.

>highly successful
4 bankruptcies

>successful
bankruptcies

>success
bankrupt

>Hillary is thought to be a independent working women
>Has her husband do all the work
>She just acts like a mother trying to be hip

agreed, those who are against trump are quick to assume we are "hicks" or "retards"
hillary is a piece of shit liar.
she'll say anything to get voters.
op is probably voting for her because sjw's first female president and feminism.
fuck op,

i'm sure they tell you a lot of lies about trump, anything to dissuade voters from him.
like how much of racist he is for wanting to secure our borders from illegals.
the media is a joke.

4 out of the 500+ business ventures he's been involved with is pretty damn good, considering that more than 50% of all startups fail.

Sincerely,
America

>Being too stupid to realise how stupid you are.

I don't really care what they call the trump voters, since they are just as retarded anyway, but right now this is the number one thing they bitch at and I would hate someone winning just because a certain group of people bitch and moaned the loudest.

kek

you are the ones who are doing all the bitching and moaning.
UGH trump supporters are racist, ughh they will deport anybody that is not white.
please indulge me with your cold hard facts that back up your claims.
stupid weeboo.

He didn't file those chapter 8s and even if he were directly involved he still has thousands of other ventures which an incredible success rate.
Four out if thousands aint shit.

And what about Hillary possible involvement in Benghazi? Alongside leaking confidential govt documents and her husband fucking the us with a shit trade agreement what could possibly redeem her to you? Hate trump all you want, but if you think this horrid bitch deserves anything but prison then you can go fuck yourself you ignorant twat.

>cites bullshit information

No matter how you want to candy coat it, bankruptcy is bad, and you can't paint it any other way.

How many bankruptcies has Hillary had? NONE

I'm voting for trump dumb ass.

I hear this spewed every fucking day. Trump has lied throughout his campaign as well. A specific example is his plan to not raise taxes for the wealthy, then he reverted and said that taxes would raise "a little." No one that has ever been in a presidential campaign has told the truth 100%

Oh look, retard fight!

But she's gotten bailouts and payoff a plenty.
the only thing she offers is another criminal politician and welfare.
But that's good enough for you because....

Found the angry SJW...

People like you are driving more and more voters toward Trump.

Thank you for your service.

It isn't just hicks faggot, we are tired of corrupt politicians. Time to see something and refreshing. Haven't you seen the house of cards?

I agree OP. He'd be up around 70% if not for all the retarded cucks and niggers in this country.

he's 11 points behind in DEMOCRATIC pols. Much farther ahead in republican pols.

No matter who you vote for, your country is still going to be shit in the end.. oh wait it already is.

Malcom Turnbull #1

>Haven't you seen the house of cards?

>fictitious television show is real
>influences muh vote

found the retard.

the fact that Hilary is ahead of Trump shows how stupid they are.

Protip: There are 2.5 X more registered democrats, than there are registered republicans.

Tell me again, how this matters.

Also, when you factor in independents, who historically always vote democrat, Trump is fucked.

If Hillary has the win clearly in the bag, then why do people like you keep making threats like this?

What I want to know is how trusting people are of the media. Just look at this picture. It's at Trumps wedding.

The Clintons and the Trumps are fucking friends.

this^^^

/thread

Actually there are more republicans now.And most of those dem voters wanted Bernie so that works against her more than for. And once again popular vote don't mean Dick.

Hillary probably paid off the electoral college already. People don't seem to understand that she won as soon as she begin. She got the big boy pay checks from her wall street homeboys and she got the support of Obama's demographic. Sanders was her only true hurdle but she took him down with some good old voting fraud and election rigging.

Most people aren't aware, that Bill Clinton sits on the electoral college. Gee I wonder who he'll pick....

Always remember;

Republican = bad
Democrat = good (or at the very least BETTER)

how so?

Party for the good of the people, all people of all races, and backgrounds.

or

Party for the rich white male, who is against anyone who doesn't conform to their narrow-minded world view.

Nah so fast. Kasich would have been a good president. GOPtards are just to stupid to pick the man for the job. Instead they chose the clown.

Hillary is literally a fucking criminal and a traitor you fucking cuck. Kill yourself. Voting Trump just to piss you retards off.

Don't you mean,

Party for cucks who believe anyone who isn't white should have their hand held through life because they don't think they are good enough to do it themselves.

or

Party for people with common sense who realize life isn't fair, but can be counted on to always choose the man for his ability and not the color of his skin.

They're tied, idiot.

>says the one who's front runner is Hillary Clinton

Trump is an awful choice, but is the only choice there is. I would vote anyone else over Hillary; another Bush, Miley Cirus, Adam Sandler, a dead Ferret or even a Sup Forumstard.

you americans have the choice between a feminazi bankers bitch or that cool looking guy who won't get bribed because he already has enough money

im voting trump because bernie is gonna lose. if you vote hillary you're just supporting establishment left/right politics

I feel sorry for them, wouldn't want to vote for either one.

this!

Samefag

I'm voting for trump because it's the right thing to do. Literally ANYONE but Shillary.

found the establishment shill

Sorry, but there are actually more people than just 1, who feel this way.

So he changed his mind? He didn't lie about thousands of deleted emails involving and consequently causing the death of American officials?

Lol theres one thing worse than voting for trump and thats being a pathetic mung that loves being lied to by one of the most corrupt politicians in American history.

OP i home a mudslime blows up your family.

Anyone who is pro-bernie or pro-hillary on Sup Forums is getting paid to do so.

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/

>when a republican lies, they merely 'changed their mind', when a democrat lies, they are a filthy liar!

Hypocrisy

Fuck the rich, they should be taxed more than poor people.

>usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
>legitimate news source

>>Why is America full of so many retards?

Anti-intellectualism. Being well read or worldly and having above a second grade vocabulary is frowned upon as something only arrogant "liberals" bother with. Conservative America worships stupidity and demands adherence to 2000 year old arabic cultural taboos from a book that was edited by puritan englishman, and find no absurdity in that idea what so ever.

There's no negotiating with that level of stupid.

When has Hillary ever "Changed her mind" about the emails she's still denying? You're consumed in your own mental illnesses. Stop acting like a faggot 6 year old girl and man up.

Saying "There will be no raised taxes." Then deciding, "We should raise taxes." is entirely different than "No, we will not send military support to defend American officials." + "I'm just going to delete my browsers history, that'll fool them."

Hillary is so fucking stupid she thought she could actually delete emails and save her ass. If you had the slightest education, you'd be laughing at yourself for how fuckign stupid you sound.

And filing for bankruptcy means something why?

He is still a billionaire, dickass. Your analogy is also embarrassing and you should feel bad. I bet you're European.

I didn't vote for wall street.

they are, little retard. they are

Hahaha, this nigger is so poor he doesn't even understand business. Finish your gay ass women studies degree and complain more about how you can't find a job in your feel you sad, sorry excuse of a man.

america is full of tards cause in colonisation europe send all the shit out to america
jailed scum and crazy were sent to america.
You all are childrens of this scum

>dickass

>DERP! look mommy i made up a new word

Trump has yet to release his tax returns, and it is rumored that the reason that he hasn't done so is because we'd all find out that he is WORTH FAR LESS than he likes to claim.

You are both fat, cuckolded, and mentally challenged. I will pray for you.

Because it's a funny joke to make a retarted president

>the whole election in us is a fucking joke with this year candidates

Im a liberal and am viting for trump. I still hate hicks and retards, but IMO trump is more socially liberal then hilary.

Oh yes i'm sure.

Faggot.

name 1 racist thing trump said

Found the Eurocuck.

a) Friendly reminder GM went through bankruptcy too. Bankruptcy is a restructuring tool for corporations, and isn't the same as personal bankruptcy, which it gets is sigma from.

b) tax returns show the previous year earnings, obviously you never filed one, because it tells you nothing about net worth.

>retarted
GTFO messican, learn to spell, fagit.

Voting for Hillary is a vote against America

A vote for Hillary is a vote for shariah law.

Holy shit I would go to jail if that happened to me.

This is why i'll never go to rallies/movements even if they're something I believe in. I have far too short a temper and no patience for faggots.

It's all boiling down to 2 simple choices.

1. You are for equality for all races, genders, and sexual preferences

2. You are for racism, hate, and Hitler-esque level bigotry and ignorance.

10 FEET HIGHER

Democrats are basically domestic terrorist sheep.

No offense Eurofags but you are taking an entire continent paid for in American blood and running it down the toilet at a terrific rate. Scandinavia is getting spit roasted by Muslims and radical Feminists. German schools are going to be bilingual with classrooms getting storage areas for prayer rugs. England is going to be renamed Sharialand before long - it makes me laugh to see British pols railing against Trump in order to keep their Muslim hordes under control. Only France has shown any balls at all telling the fucking ragheads to leave their towels at home when they go to school.

As far as who gets elected here, it hardly matters. Trump will at least allow us to make a few bucks in the world markets. If Hillary gets elected the conservative congress that presently rules will fight her tooth and nail on anything she proposes - perfect government gridlock will allow us to have a level playing field for a while as business will be able to figure out what fucking laws they are supposed to follow and then focus on success instead of compliance for a while.

Trump will make it easier for us to compete with the rest of the world - I can see why you fear him - and Hillary will shut down the apparatus of government thus making it easier for us to compete.

If Trump wins we'll be handing our enemies a two-headed shit-covered dildoe and I hope they enjoy the ride. If Hillary wins then look for Dell and IBM in your local stores. The nationalist beast has been awakened, join us or fear us.

Says the Euro, who is being fucked by immigrants and debt is growing.

>tfw this proves nothing about trumps "racism"
>tfw trump has the most support from minority groups of any republican candidate in decades

Kek, good try shillbot.

English obviously isn't your native language, and therefor your opinion means nothing.

>I watch too much daily show and jon oliver

Not everyone replying to you is arguing against you.
Take a shower keyboard warrior.

He should have knocked her teeth down her throat.

DAE DRUMPF DRUMPF LEL XDXD
that's a different guy

Can't wash away stupid

>mfw I literally just got in this thread and that was my first post

Stay edgy, friendo

it's actually a tranny