Come at us fags

Come at us fags

Nah life is already hard enough for you guys

Uhh okay? You guys are ugly!

I will be more than happy to end your suffering.

nah, you guys seem alright to me. i'm sure you get loads of pussy.

You heard them, boys. They want all fags to come to them.

This is going to be hot.

virgins

this^^^

As hard as it may be, I think you two should really go out and try to get laid. You will likely have to pay for this service, but you still should seriously consider it.

I dont kick kids when they are already down
:^)

No timestamp

Are these not to two kids from Sex Drive?

OK stop saying that stuff about us my mom keeps reading them

Looks like you're into short range and slow firing low capacity firearms.

Poor eyesight

presumably low muscle mass

Look to be no older than say 22 if that

I dub thee Sir Vag' Destroyer and Sir Slaysatwat

Gr8 b8 m8

I mean looking 14 does fit "no older than 22" I guess

not older than 22 if that , so they could possibly be 22 , but no way any older.

Tyra knows about those "not looking their age" kids.

Mother fucker you're just a metal toothpick

What are you talking about. They are both 47 years old. They just have Downsyndrome. Just look behind them. Grass is on fire. They are holding old 70's BB guns. And obviously don't dress themselves.

Could diz possable be a new meme

This is probably how beta you can possibly get...

No thanks

DUBS HAVE SPOKEN 8----€~~~{}`8

Neah. If their ugly gfs were behind them with a couple of white alphas with their arms around the gfs while two black alphas had their arms around the betas'. And a Chevy Camaro in the background. That would probably be the most beta it could get.

Checkd

LOL. Break action .22lr and shitty marlin .22lr. You aint killing shit.

So you're saying your fags?
Or do you mean "Come at us, fags".
Either way you're as stupid as a fucking bag of spanners, glasses wearing motherfuckers who obviously need a new prescription.
Why didn't you get your carer to check it while they are wiping your arses?
You know that people with glasses are usually considered smart? Well you pussies are the exception that proves the rule, with you guys it's a genetic weakness passed on by your inbred, redneck, hill-billy fuckwits of a family.
I don't normally say this but I actually pity you both, genuinely, those vacant expressions and the doll-like eyes,virgins for life (your mother, sister, auntie and cousin don't count, she is after all just one woman).
The guns you hold are laughable, I'm a Britfag and I have far superior weapons to that, in fact I've probably killed more things with my dicks than you squint-eyed motherfuckers.
Enough?

Sorry guys it's a typo.
I only have one dick.

They are killing my sides.