Explain something to me because I may be from a different planet...

Explain something to me because I may be from a different planet. How can such a cringeworthy video go viral and be a news story for 3 days straight? Simple things amuse simple minds, I guess. Very saddening.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/chewbacca-mask-sold-online-womans-video-super-viral/story?id=39292349
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean like pictures of bananas?

You mean like Leafyishere?

*Leafyisqueer

*Sumo Sally

You mean like these dubs?

*Leafyfucksdeer

iluminati

Checked

because a good portion of america is fucking retarded because our public schools are decaying and still have books from the 70's

But i bet you're just buttmad that you can't dem youtube view brah

And that planet would be the ice planet known as Fagtopia?

Oh my sides. That is the funniest video I've ever seen in my life.

I don't upload to Youtube because I'm not some attention whore with unwarranted self-importance.

If that mask made her that happy, then so what?

Why do you care?

Are you jealous that she is happy, and you're miserable?

It's funny. You're using the wrong side of your brain to look at it.

>news story for 3 days straight?
You mean American news story?

Nope. It's a planet called I'd knock your fucking faggot teeth out. It's right between You will die a virgin and You have mantits

this.

threads over. everyone go home now

I was happy until I saw this a third day in a row.

Why the fuck are watching the news anyways? What kind of old faggot are you?

I'll admit, I laughed at the video.

I think i was mostly laughing because she was laughing though, and i got over it quickly.

Don't know how the fuck it's on the news however, it's just a video

doublecheck

This!

News junkies are statistically more depressed than those who just simply live life without all of the negative propaganda being fed to them.

Better than watching Hentai, you fat, unwashed, pizza-faced, basement-dwelling, neckbeard FGT

Cos despite what you think, most people are looking for happiness in life, and this is the kind of video that brings it out. This lady is humble and happy, and literally wants you to be happy too. Everybody can't be a vile cynical fucking dickface like you. God damn OP just kys

The best and most realistic news outlet is Bestgore and Sup Forums. I rarely watch TV news and this faggot fucking Chewbacca shit is precisely why!

I mean if you want to watch propaganda and depressing shit i suppose you can just enjoy day 4 of dumb chewbacca bitch.

Rip them trips

ignore that fat cunt. next week she´s forgotten as the shit i flushed down the toilet.

There is your answer, the while world is full of retards

15 yo?

I just don't care about propaganda and hearing about niggers shooting up other niggers.

It's just a flash in the pan story, OP. You should be used to them by now, they've been popping up pretty much weekly since like 2008.
PROTIP: Drawing more attention to them doesn't make them go away any quicker

state farm discount doublecheck

KEK

Exactly what I thought when I saw the video.

Like literally it's just some dumb cringey bitch talking to her 3 youtube followers about some gay ass chewbacca mask she bought and then putting it on and laughing in the most annoying fucking way possible for about 2 straight minutes.

It's one of the most retarded, autistic things I have ever seen.

I seriously fucking hate our society right now.

I have a distinct feeling that you watch 'TheYoungTurks'

nah i hate those faggots they're just as biased as any other news source, i just don't watch news in general it's pretty pointless

So you see a story on USA news, and you think it's a "news story" for the world? And anything outside of USA is "a different planet" right?

Just proves what degenerate pieces of shit you are ITT. You deride and think you're above the person in that video, when really you're on the same level, if not lower.

I can smell the butthurt from across the Atlantic

I think it's a marketing schtick.

It just seems so forced. And now she's all over GMA? Hasbro has definitely paid for this exposure, and it's working.

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/chewbacca-mask-sold-online-womans-video-super-viral/story?id=39292349

/thread

It's funnier than 98% of shit posted here

The edge is strong with this one.

Amuse as in occupying faggots' minds until they go post a thread on Sup Forums, displaying what edgy fucking shitlords they are

This is textbook projection folks. OP (and a lot of others apparently) don't have happy lives, and so are angry when they see someone having so much innocent fun. They know that their own lives are saddening, so they project that emotion maliciously against someone else (the woman in the video).

Fucking amerifats

>implying DIsney/Star Wars needs retarded shit like this to help them make money