Sup Forumsros...

Sup Forumsros, you have been given a chance to go back to any point in your life and give your past self one peace of advice, what would it be?

Mine is Don't over think shit

watch that movie with your brother

tell her how you really feel, you'll regret not doing so for the rest of your life

She wants the D

Don't marry that bitch. Find alicia

Take care of yourself before anyone else.

"don't ask that 13 year old girl on MSN messenger to send you her worn panties in the post and do not ask her to play with her vagina on cam, you will get caught"

time really does fly by you piece of shit, make use of it and stop fucking around

Tell myself to study more during my first year in college and keep running cross country and track.

The lottery numbers of last week.

Don't smoke crack, fuck Nicole instead.

Do you physio

don't let Butterbean out front

you have ADD go get checked out ASAP so you dont fuck up highschool and college.

i would beat the little faggot up

Keep moving forward

HOLD THE DOOR

And would into become Hodor IRL

Jump! And do a flip. There will be a time in the future where you wont be able to kill yourself anymore.

1 year and out

>Be me, going back to when I was just about to turn 18
>Go and apply at a temp agency called Manpower. Ask to be placed in [insert local factory here]. Trust me.
>Am 27 now
>Wish I started here when I was 18

>MSN

The only way I would have laughed harder is if this were AOL.

I would tell him that it doesn't get better.

Stop being so scared and don't let her go.

Short AIG in summer of 2008.

your gonna procrastinate the shit out of everything, try and avoid it if you want

the only girls that won't leave you are the ones you don't really want

Do HRT before you go through puberty so you can at least look like a cute girl, before it's too late to even bother.