What boards does Sup Forums actually like?

What boards does Sup Forums actually like?

Sup Forums's pretty alright

Sup Forums doesn't like anything

Honestly Sup Forums is probably the most interesting board here, even though it's pretty hit or miss...

I went to fit for like three days. For every one post about proper form or diet, there were like 30 dedicated to "I HATE WOMEN FOR NOT GIVING ME THE ATTENTION I'M ENTITLED TO / I HATE FAT PEOPLE / HOW DO I GET GIRLS TO LIKE ME / CAN I ADD 30,000 LBS TO MY BENCH SET IN 2 WEEKS" - just stupid.

Tech is alright though, although a lot of those guys are kind of assholes.

That's pretty much it.

/gif/ is pretty alright.

Although ironically nobody really posts gifs on it.

>Tech is alright though, although a lot of those guys are kind of assholes.

Only if you ask for stuff that's in the sticky, like tech support or buying advice.
Gets annoying as fuck after a while.

>Sup Forums is probably the most interesting board here

No, it's not only that. People have a tendency to spread misinformation and then act like assholes if they get called out on it. A big thing is that a lot of stuff that those guys sperg out over comes down to preference and doesn't have objective answers ("Should I use Windows 7, 10, Mac, or Linux?" / "What's the most secure encryption?").

Also, a lot of what falls under /wsr/ and tech is pretty nebulous. Tech often feels like questions that are below them should all just go to /wsr/, even if it's too complicated for /wsr/.

well they're a discussion board, not a tech support forum.

Sup Forums is the most beta board on Sup Forums.
its full of pedos,traps, racist and wankers.
mostly white people.
white people are the scum of the earth

this.
White people really are the scum of the earth.

americunts gonna cunt

b n x g wg d hr fit

No one should use Windows 10 or a Mac

Trash

nice quads and dubs m8

>quads
that doeswnt count afasdgdhdfh

I didn't say it was a tech support forum. My point is that you cannot draw a hard line between tech support and general technology questions.

Untrue comment. It's our world. The United States will conquer and the white man will remain in control