Feminazi 2.0?

That's amazing.

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

>heartbreak.jpg

She's not acute one.

youtu.be/2g6Rz97V4ag
The vid and comments

She's cringe. Her point isn't.
I mean come on, women shaving their legs and whatever else is for the common good so why should they pay more.

buy the mens if you're that much of a jew about it...

No I'm not, I'm very secure in my race. Whites are obviously superior to all other race and I just can't bend my mind around why so many of our women (not just the trashy ones) would want to fornicate with a smelly, ugly nigger. Niggers are closer to chimps than to humans, they have no idea how to treat a women or take care of their offspring. White women deserve to be treated like goddesses and praised for their beauty, all niggers will do is fuck them!

It honselty angers me to see white woman going for niggers when I'm an 8/10 attractive single white male who is financially stable and can treat them right. I have a job, a car and won't get into shit with some nigger or leave them banged up with a kid.

That's true.

Did you just virgin rage so hard you replied to the wrong post?

If they truly are the same product, just buy the cheaper model... or just save the money you would have spent on raxors and buy a IPL you disgusting fucking gorilla

The razors dont say for male or female, if it is the same product just buy the cheaper one

bump

would be good cringe if it wasn't a parody of that one guy

The cringe is so hard that the eyes want to escape

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhM1rDTwvY8