Remember when Sup Forums used to be creative ?

Remember when Sup Forums used to be creative ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXUxLqqmhNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Oh shit waddup

shid man

its so dank in here waddup

Cancer killed Sup Forums just accept it.

Sup Forums died years ago FeelsBadMam

you think that's creative? lol this site has always been shit
and we will leaver leave it..

The cancer is better than the "chemo" (eg. Desufags and bananaposters who miss "le old Sup Forums")

kids killed Sup Forums. kids are in fact cancer.

Moot was an underage faggot when he made the site. Kids didn't kill Sup Forums, normies did.

Remember when meme didn't mean "image with words on it" ?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

>having such a good point with such a shitty meme

O SHIT WADDUP!

I assume that's the entire point. That "dat boi" is just a satire of shitty memes and ebonic twitter jokes

no thats cancer too. there are no new or old fags anymore. its just bros and fags now

ahahaha who cares

i joined b last month, and from what i've heard, it is much better right now, like a forum

in the past it was a shitehole, let the past die, current b is amazing, and memes are good enough

boxy and shit are not memes, deal with it

>ymplyes dat boi is 2016 meme

>(you)

Sup Forums has always been shit. It's just that as time goes on, people tend to forget the shitty parts, and start to get nostalgic. Get over yourselves, and enjoy it as it is.

boxxy was cancer
no better than desu

Disregard that, I suck cocks!

4 real son

This nigga knows what's up.
>Sup Forums was always shit

Sup Forums used to be the birthplace of memes.
Now memes are 'created' elsewhere and forced.

i still keep coming back though, hoping to find that little gold nugget in the pile of shit

why don't you tell me all about your meme toubles over a nice cup of family guy references

or you could be an hero

Yeah the best turds just floated to the top, where we fukkensaved.jpg them for later.

Post the last nugget you found

Did someone say desu? Cause I think I heard someone say desu.

Everyone on Sup Forums is just another ironic Facebook meme page cancer cell waiting to spread their disease to every other board.
Majority of these people don't understand they are just a parody; taking the satire seriously and turning it into another trend. There's no line between legitimate and ironic anymore.

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

No, Sup Forums was always shitty you fucking poop throwing shitbird.

what is that the frog is called? can one post orginal of dar boi froge

>Remember when Sup Forums used to be creative ?
Yes, and you can't force creative inspiration.
It happens on its own.

Sup Forums died when rules 1 and 2 were broke in 2006.

Family guy?
>Doesn't know about Pepperidge Farm
youtube.com/watch?v=gXUxLqqmhNs