So can we admit that Game Of Thrones has gone to shit

So can we admit that Game Of Thrones has gone to shit.

or should i say Game of The Walking Dead because zombies everywhere

PLUS TIME TRAVEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X8dxf8Caj2g
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Brynden_Rivers
m.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/36owsy/do_you_consider_peter_dinklage_sexy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a fade in of fantasy aspects that were hinted at in the first fucking episodes.

This is intentional. This is not some writer jerking off on a page and out of ideas.

The fucking white walkers were talked about through out the entire series bro. wtf are you on?

LET THE HODOR HOLD THE
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

^^

im referring specifically to this episode where they had to run away from a swarm of them

Op go back to watching daredevil and spongebob

time travel is a failure of a writer , especially paradoxial time travel

well i disagree a bit, i mean yeah i hate the time travel shit, but the "zombie" are ok, they will bring the white egmony to westeros and destroy dorne, maybe.

If you ever thought holddoor was any other hold door you are an idiot.
Personally, I thought it was the last thing he said before he got hit in the head with a giant door.

checked

Its not a paradox....they are in a loop you pleb
Paradox is if you went back in time and killed your younger self.....it was been said that the ink is dry meaning you can't change anything that has already happened....responded to bait/10

yfw you realise that there was literally no time travel involved in any episode of GoT.

I watched the first 2 seasons to humor a friend.It is the most generic story line(if you can call it a story) i have ever seen.The characters are forgetable,and the (plot) bounces around cities and time warps

Time travel
>science fiction
Zombies every episode
>no white walkers for literally 5 seasons
Gone to shit
>your a fucking moron

>generic

then explain how the loop began , because obviously the old man is bran

>only watched the first 2 seasons
Wow what an amazingly shitty place to stop watching lol

>generic story line

nigger what are you doing

Top notch bait

3 eyes Raven is not bran and it is nonsensical to assume so - there is nothing obvious about it...

It Is a tight loop actually, everything was fated to occur as it occurred.

>Being this autistic
Jesus, the old man is not bran. If you can't understand this...you shouldn't be watching the show. Hey but there are shows out there for you user! I recommend you watch walking dead or burn notice! Those are more up your alley!

The No is man is a just an old man. Granted, bran has him warged from the future...

not him but it's generic as Fuck. If you can tell who is bad and who is good immediately it's generic. It's also generic where almost every female is Fuckable and every guy is handsome. This shit is designed to be mass consumed by idiots and you are the idiot. L

when he said " it's time for you to become me" he didn't mean it literally. just meant it's time for Bran to take Bloodraven's position/ responsibilities

Clearly 20 hours of content should adequtly represent the show.

50 people want to claim the throne
prissy bitch gets the throne
49 people want to murder to get the throne
oh look more whores
oh look more whores
oh look sandniggers talking
oh look sandniggers dieing

Its predictable as fuck

Yeah considering half the characters who are supposed to be "good" at the beginning are fucking assholes you obviously didn't watch the show.

Game of Thrones is only for people who can follow a story line more than one season.

Retards with ADHD and ADD need not watch.

Moron
What is generic to you is not what makes something generic. You have no counter point, the show you are describing has never existed.

Idiot

op here, so are you niggers really gonna tell me youre happy with this episode ?

Top kek. Where did you get burn notice from?!

so the episode where jon snow fought an army of them at hardhome didn't trouble you at all?

its fantasy. it will have shit like undeads, dragons, magic etc

Bait unless your autistic

>got retards on suicide watch
The show is shit

If you predicted the sandnigger storyline you're more autistic than d&d

Oh please, you are just so Fucking stupid you can't see this shit a mile away. This is intellectual literature for people who do not read.

Great episode, your just mad cause they only showed one cock and it was for mere seconds.

there were 2 zombies right at the beginning of the first episode. surely that should have hinted to you that there were going to be much more in the later seasons?

And as others have said, there's no time travel, just projecting their conscious to look into the past but have no intentional direct effect. Only reason Wylis was effected was because Bran had a link with present day hodor but his conscious made the link through Wylis

In comparison to what ya tool box?

R E M B E R
E
M
B
E
R

>gentlemen enter thread to civily discuss show.
>autist got fanboys get butthurt when people have different opinions
>get defensive and start incoherently throwing out "insults"

im not complaining , im just saying it was a very walking dead moment running a way in a tight spot while characters sacrifice themselves

You wot?

i was kind of pissed that summer is kill. only 2 direwoves remain, one is pretty much forgotten about since seaason one.

bran screamed and his father heard him

Where is jojen?

but young ned stark heard or felt something as he was going up the tower steps in the last bran episode

Autism is a diagnosis, not an insult.

Besides your mother is a bitch,you're a fucking hate OP.
It is a great episode,and one of the best of GOT.

Your mother said that to you to make you feel better.

>being this dense on the english language,and how verbs work

let me rephrase that , time travel when its not used as the basis of the actual story is shit

Bronn, Tyrion, Sam (and pretty much every member of the knights watch and the wildlings), hodor (rip) bran, fucking jon arryn's son, that fat old tyrell guy on the small council, theon, ramsey. the list could go on
"every male is handosme"

there is a difference between having visions of the past and actually time traveling.

i reckon wightified Hodor will show up and they'll find some way to save him

I have a question fags. Did branno travel into past or present when he was handshakes by the nights king? If it was past why didn't the cold fuck came sooner? He could have banged meera too.

Fucking a million things. The Lion in winter, the name of the rose, Fuck even Conan the Barbarian has more depth.

Autism is a verb? Please use it in a sentence.

Yeah the episode was pretty weak with the Avengers-style action shite.

I did like the Hodor thing, it's pretty tragic, so little Brany Pantsy fucked up an even more innocent kid's whole life for his benefit... I liked that.

Got has not used it to cheat, Hodor was George's creation and so was that back story.

The timeline is still straight just because they interact doesn't mean they are in control.

>this
youtu.be/X8dxf8Caj2g

Damn this guy is thick.

Aw shit. Kek

And walking dead took that from pretty much every zombie movie that came before that. Any undead scene in a movie/ show is only going to be exciting if they only just escape. would be a bit shit if they got away before the zombies even got close.

not yet , just wait

You know nothing about selling male actors if you don't think women do not find peter dinklage handsome

Go autism yourself in the asshole

when book 6?
FUCKING 5 YEARS SINCE DANCE WITH DRAGONS YA FAT BEARDY FUCK

>Describes yourself as a gentleman
>calls other anons autists

hmm

first 3 seasons were ok, up to the red wedding episode. Then it degenarated into a medieval soap opera

Same question. Can anyone answer this?

This and remember the "ink is already dry"

they might think awh he has a handsome face. but i have my doubts that women watching the show are choosing to have their fantasies about dinky

>old man is bran

being this stupid - the Old Man is a form Knights Watch Commander and Bastard Targareon - Brandyn Rivers, the Blood Raven

well established early on in the books

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Brynden_Rivers

It was neither the future or past but like a waiting room with hints towards they lost the war "tree is frozen not green." Bran didn't bang Meera cause his cock doesn't work anymore since you know he fell and shit.

>generic
>Season 2
>Bitch

did you even see the show? they arent zombies.

get out

Summers here early this year lads.

Bran spirit walked back in time, hemarked him, then he dissappeared, nothing to track. Years later... hold the door, thats my arm tracking magic.

not to mention you can now bring the dead back to life
fuck outta here with that dragon ball bulsshit

This

It's pissing me off how so many people are refusing to listen to this. Almost everyone saying "bran caught in loop, has to learn to time travel then go back to tree to wait for younger self"

What the fuck you retard you didn't get the question. When bran was marked by the nights king, that is when bran went on his own, when was it exactly? Past or present?

got is a great show i went into it with no expectations and u know what iv felt every emotion from the show.No other show has done that. its beautiful really.

You're wrong then, in fact, all your examples are shit. One of them I Google searches the guys name and the first thing that popped up was erotic fan fiction. You just don't know what is attractive to women.

m.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/36owsy/do_you_consider_peter_dinklage_sexy/

Hodor holding the door for 3minutes is going to help a cripple kid get away from white walkers IN A SNOWSTORM. seems legit.

Bringing the dead back to life happened early on in the series. not a new thing. Pls don't be tard.

shut the fuck up, game of thrones ruuules....

Agreed.
And surprise, that character you started loving, he dies, so does his wife, and kids. Now start liking a new guy, guess what's gonna happen to him...
I didn't know what the fuck to expect

also, he has the mark on his arm so they can find him anyway like gps

The Wire is also pretyy great

>Where's Wallace, huh String? Where's Wallace ?!

Anyone else wanna know what the God of light told Varys after the sorcerer threw his cock and balls into the fire?

Yeah so hodor, and sam are sex symbols. got it.
There's erotic fan fiction about hagrid, everyone has their kinks, doesnt mean the person is hot.

And yeah they might say that he's sexy but do you think if it actually came down to it they would have sex with him (if he wasn't really rich)

The wire is gay

b8/10

something about jet fuel?

The "fantasy" parts were the worst of the story. Seasons 1-3 in Kings landing were the best.

still
>jon dies
>NOOOOOOOOOO
>cuts his hair, lights candles n shit
>im back bitches
>repeat if kill