Findom thread. Who's into girls taking financial advantage? I'm spending so much cash on spoiled brats guys

Findom thread. Who's into girls taking financial advantage? I'm spending so much cash on spoiled brats guys...

So fucking hot giving her all my cash for nothing

Hi Op.
I'm a findom
>Not a real female... Just scaming guys like you.

Thing is you can't really fake that.

You think?...
Think more.

You can fake being a girl but not the passion for money slavery

Anyone else here with a passion for spoiled brats?

Findom is cheap and dumb. Subs should save themselves for a special girl, not let random morons exploit them.

That's what it's about. One special girl. Who's a spoiled brat :)

this

im a male dom and subs who just sub to any ol' fucker are worthless

they have to be yours and you have to have a level of connection with them

you're just paying a prostitute that doesn't even touch you

Ex got into it, guess she had plenty time to practise.
Whatever rocks your boat, guys. Don't settle for shit, seek passion.

Do u have her kik?

Seems not :(

100% this, nothing is better than a loving s/d relationship fuck I miss my gf

Its ruined me. Owned by a high school senior. Spent 4,000 on her the past few months

Alright, what the fuck?
Do they at least whisper sweetly into a private video? Do they even acknowledge your donations? What's the fucking point.
I don't even understand donating to streamers, let alone doing it just to feel miserable.

What's her name?

spoiltalia on twitter.

I want her to ruin me too..

She's a brat, won't hesitate to end your life.

You're pathetic.

Well she's fucking flawless.

Wow she's gorgeous! What was the most humiliating / expensive thing she made you do?

I met her once. Stripped me in parking lot and took photos of me kissing her socks. She posted to twitter but I paid 1,000 to get it removed.

That's so fucking hot but would ruin me in no time...

that face is disgusting

Holy fucking shit. This is more pathetic than cuckolding. I didnt think it got sadder than that fetish. But here we are.

ok faggot

he's right

She's so amazing.
But I think it's even hotter if you know the girl. After my ex broke up with me I paid her shopping for about 3 years.. So hot!

how is that hot?

TBH you should pay for Sup Forums passes for everyone in this thread.

Literally most pathetic human being. Kill yourself you shitstain. Hope to god you and your whole family get cancer.

This thread is making me depressed. You guys are fucked up

But it gets us off..

Absolutely pathetic. Bottom of the barrel. Like how does it get you off? You don't get to fuck these girls. You actually probably dont even see them naked even.

OP what does your banc account balance look like?

what kind of braindead retard do you have to be to give cunts on the internet your money

my not spend you money on an absolute 10/10 hooker?

instead you're paying someone who holds you in contempt to tell you that they hold you in contempt. how fucking sad

No they need to be raped for free.

Got me OP im raging way too hard.

Not really into that whole degredation stuff during sex, but this girl is such a cunt, that nothing would make me cum harder than degrading the shit out of her while I fucked her.

Well its a good thing I only ever watch csgo tournments and never contribute any money to anyone on twitch.

This whole thing is some fingerbox shit. I refuse to believe anyone could be even a tenth this pathetic.

Is that a kardashian cosplay?

Real shit tier fetish.
At least pay bitches to humiliate you for real not just online.
Ffs

Well. You guys are beta.

Idk. That spoiltalia twitter girl some nigger posted has a bunch of pictures of fags sending her money and shit. This pathetic fuckery might be real

How do i got my gf to be suoer submissive? She already does what i say, anal, deep throat, facials, but i just dont have the feeling of total control

In the end it is all projection. I have the feeling it is the same cancer that spreads from jewtube.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""

women are whores

I like Finn-dom, yeah

women only see men in one of two ways

you're either a pimp or you're a john

Its the stupidest fetish there is.You are paying them to just stand there and insult you.Just go out in the real world and you can get it for free.
Not even getting nude
WORTHLESS

Fucking this. What the fuck is wrong with you people

holy fucking shit. i clicked this thread because i never knew what a "findom" was, but this is fucking pathetic. i thought cuckolding was bad but this shit is even worse. you're literally paying girls thousands of dollars so they can degrade you? at least cucks get to see people naked. this is the bottom level of humanity. im pretty sure there is no going deeper. fucking end yourselves, all of you.

Right? Everyone in this thread is doing it for free tbh

Just checked twitter. She's not there anymore.

how does it feel to be a lesser human being than a cuck?

wtf why is this a thing?