About to smoke weed the first time. What should I expect

About to smoke weed the first time. What should I expect

death

nothing at first g just relax and be calm and dont inhale to much and caugh that will make u look likea retard

Don't over do it your first time. Theres a decent chance you won't feel anything your first time as well. Bring a drink also

chief that shit boi make sure the whole weed goes in ur lung first hit and be sure to smoke with a cigarette after for maximum stoned life 420

Well hopefully you don't have anything to do in the next 10hrs. The first time I got high I was stoned for 8hrs, probably because I hit the blunt too hard. When the paranoia kick in watch some funny videos to dostract your mind. Might start getting scared but just take deep breaths and focus on the funny videos. Eventually it'll pass and then just enjoy the feeling. Im proud of you user have fun

expect to get comfy, get some snacks and put some music on

Smoke a whole fucking 2 gram blunt to the head and touch your friends penis

Careful OP. pic related is the current death toll of weed

>8hrs
You've never smoked have you

Dis

Not alot tbh, its pretty shit.

Make sure you inhale right. Don't puff it into your mouth, try to just breath it. Don't pull it in like a straw where it won't go into your lungs, just try a slow inward breath and you will likely cough a bit but that's fine.

I'd only take a puff or two if it's good stuff, get a feel for it.. you will feel really happy, floaty and light body feeling. You will think of things differently and find things pretty funny.

Have some water or similar for cotton mouth and have some tasty snacks.

You will likely get pretty sleepy after a few hours.

Enjoyy

My first time was terrible. I thought that I will die.
That is what i did wrong.
Was after 5 shots of vodka.
Took to much, the same as others stoners.
Did not had water...
Was on high building on the roof.
Do it right, have some snacks, plenty of water, have some sweets if panic kicks in. Be in a cozy place. Remember, you wont die, there are no alergies etc. There are no strainge noises and no cops are chasing you. Noone can smell it, noone is comming.
It will kick in the highesr in 30mins, after thats its just chill.
Have sex when high, best thing ever!

Try to relax, it makes the high better.

Don't smoke too much, there is such a thing as being too high. Best way to dose it is to smoke a little, see how you feel and if you want more, smoke more. Don't try to smoke a whole fat joint the first time...

Food tastes way better when you are high, so try eating a variety of food.

Don't eat too much. The first few times you smoke, you are going to get the munchies really fucking bad, you get used to it. First time I smoked I ate like a week's worth of snacks and I felt so unwell the next day.

Have water on standby, your mouth is going to get dry as a mother fucker.

You might whitey the first time (puke and generally feel unwell). This is just caused by your body reacting to an unknown substance. But it probably won't happen as long as you follow the second tip I gave you.

Smoke with friends. 99% of the fun with smoking weed is having your friends.

Watch some videos on YouTube or listen to music.

There's no shame in coughing, everyone coughs. If you aint choking, you aint toking.

DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL. WEED AND ALCOHOL DO NOT MIX. It will not kill you, but it will more than likely make you puke a lot.

Happy toking OP.

expect to feel awesome as fuck

post your bongs Sup Forumsros

I would like to add to my list:

Time is going to either go really fast or really slow. Things might start to seem like they are in slow motion and your coordination might be a bit fucked up. This is normal and it just means you are pretty high. It is fun.

And do not fall asleep. It's a waste of the high, you are just going to sleep it off.

The problem with weed and alcohol is that it makes you very dizzy. Also weed seems to have lesser effect also.

That pic was clearly taken in a shop... It's an awesome piece but don't post pieces you don't own

>smoked an ounce of top shit to myself bong only every month for 1.5 years
>went cold turkey 1 month ago
>having confusing and extremely vivid dreams for past 2 weeks
>really fucking bored when I have nothing to do now
>before I would rip the bong and chill in ultimate happiness for 4 hours
>see this thread

shit sux lads

First time I smoked I felt nothing for like the 1st 8-10 minutes. I kept hitting the joint, friend told me to stop, which was good advice. Then it kicked in. Felt great. Felt younger, relaxed, social, a little numb in the face. Music, food, games - all better than usual. Wanted to keep finding different shit to do while feeling high- it was liking experiencing shit for the first time. You can always smoke more and add to your buzz if you don't feel much but if you overdo it you'll be uncomfortable

TL;DR start slow

inhale properly, and don't have any expectations. Have fun

chuckled

pretending that you really know about something. either that or really just trying to fit in. because only real tools care if someone coughs or not.

youre probably underage b&

Can confirm the coughing part.

>pieces i down own

kill yourself. timestamp is old because fuck you im lazy. those were taken right before i bought it. dont pick fights on the internet you wont win there hero

You probably won't feel anything the first time. Just take it easy and pace yourself.

Don't listen to this beta. Op will jst be high, no paranoia or any of that shit unless you are a pussy faggot beta. Enjoy being baked, eat some fine food and drink juice that you didn't know tasted so refreshing. Also playing video games with mates is good fun or watching crazy stuff on the internet

sick flower setup bro
love the hempwick addition, never did it myself but my bro was always into that, had one on his lighter

i like to have a mixed drink or two when i toke. Dont drink alot, just have one or two with it, once your settled in, and it will add to the buzz

as long as you smoke before you drink it's fine, I've never had an issue as long as I've smoked first.

Thanks man, I ended up selling it and switching to an oil rig, because i fee like it will help with the lingering smoke. but i kinda want a different rig since mine is a $50 shower perk mini.

good for you, always glad to see Sup Forumsros make the switch

You're probably ly going to hallucinate and forget to breath

I don't know if i could ever justify spending more then $200 on glass, because if i broke it i would kill myself.

Send me a rig u dont use brudda

But nonetheless, art glass is crazy beautiful. its amazing how artists can add so much detail in their patterns and shit on like downstems and crap haha

Looks like a Rastafarian Dragoon from SC1 dubs, nice.

you have to learn to be careful, i let my jacket drag a 400 dollar scientific piece (the second really really nice one i got) and i learned to ALWAYS be glass aware, even a jacket can accidentally snag on the neck of the piece and drag it to its death. learn to be careful, store bongs in a safe spot, and respect your glass.

ive had some pieces for YEARS, have an OG helix 2 foot stand up for at least 4 years now.

Shut up and smoke faggot. Everybody does it. Nobody gives a shit. You're not special.

Coughing is a good thing. Contrary to belief, coughing will get you higher

why quit then user?

Dont expect anything. Roll with it bro. Have your favorite munchies and drinks on deck. Get your favorite cd going. Have youtube ready to go. If youre a gamer, i recommend gaming. Enjoy it man. Its a good feeling

just do weed and not with tobacco with tabacco you dont get as high

dont be disappointed if you feel nothing your first time

Lulz

Kek

VAPE NACHE YALL!