God tier metal albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKRuP000jRs
206.223.147.217/metal/res/4692.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0qtWlvu1YoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bruh

?

wow my perma ban has been lifted - or is it because i'm connecting from another router?

anyways good album ye ---> check this shit out nigga

Calculating Infinity - Dillinger Escape Plan

I'll give it a listen, thanks

Woah got dubs.
Also Burzum - Filosofem

This Sup Forumsro speaks the truth

Witchfinder Generals first 2 albums. Check that SHIT out!

>also pic related is one of the best albums I can think of

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

A classic

>metal
>god tier

>god tier
>metal
pick one

Best album in this thread. Only thing that comes close that someone posted here is Burzum

>good taste
>your taste
Pick one

Can't stand black metal

Overrated

youtube.com/watch?v=cKRuP000jRs

Anything by Kristalnacht (for Aryan only)

LOL

This here.

and the black album isnt?

beat me to it

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf, Graveland, the Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about the real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.
Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of the theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even you dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are the elite. For real misanthropists.

meshugah's album obzen is my fav, i've been to one of their concerts they are sick bastards

Black metal is for edgy teenagers who want to seem cool

tl;dr hurr durr I can be edgy and listen to this music, nobody understands me

Not sure if bait or not but people like you are complete dicks.

>true satanic black metal
>listens to ns black metal

You do know that NS Black Metal is mostly shunned within the black metal community?

black metal if complete shit.
Only edgy little faggots like you like it

If the Nazis heard any black metal, they'd immediately condemn it as degenerate art and send your ass off to the camps for listening to it.

You're mentally ill.

i hope to god this is real. 10/10.

i'm gonna leave this here, and you guys do whatever it's a free world

cya later

Someone screencap this post, it will be in future cringe threads.

Jesus. You seem really upset about something.

wotanic wut?

Solid hitter right there.

206.223.147.217/metal/res/4692.html
copypasta

youtube.com/watch?v=0qtWlvu1YoA

i can't believe this wasn't posted yet - give it a listen

Only by Erik from Watain probably only because he didnt want to get banned from germany after staring shit because of wearing an Absurd shirt and doing the Nazi salute

it’s a known fact that Absurd was in contact with Mayhem and they were allies and Euronymous was going to sign them to his label before he died. They were the first NS Black Metal band. And most Satanic black metal bands and Nazi black metal bands are allies.

it has always been accepted by Black Metal

even dimmu borgir was openly racist back in the day. pic related

and that picture is a copy pasta. funny that SJW cucks are so easily baited

already done

kys
Not God Tier
Burzum is overrated asf

Ow the edge

idk about any of those but i enjoy this album

>looks like someone is butthurt

kys
Would considered God Tier

kys my man ;)

Topkek

Yes. Mike Patton is God

Can't really listen to Death anymore. Some faggot ass scene kid killed it for me cause as soon as he stopped being scene, Death was all he could relate with for metal. Drove me crazy.

An user recommended this album for me and that user is a hero in my book.

Azaghal is highly influenced by Mayhem a band that wanted to support a Nazi band

Metal is a choice that people choose because they dont want listen and see some idiot like lil wayne and two chainz prancing on stage and on videos rapping to how sweet his next gals pussy is... ive never seen an arena sold out for these rappers and just plain dickheads but some of the greats like led Zeppelin and Metallica have.. led Zeppelin had a tour plane for fucks sake! And they had enough equipment to fill two run ways... id like to see your 'rappers' have that much fame and loyal fans that they can afford a million pounds worth of a 747 jet converted to what they wanted... with pop music youve got idiots like justin beiber spitting on fans.. how many rock bands have you seen do that? And how many rockers have you seen in the news smashing a sports car because he was drunk.. At the end of the day your just a kid. You will never know the meaning of the word metal and what it means to people... metal has a bad press because all these kids that shoot people just wear a marylin manson t-shirt and the press use it as a scape goat rather than saying his/her school and parents let them down and caused them to be that way cause they had access to weaponry in the first place. There's alot of passion in rock compared to other music.. other music just has the same repetative lyrics all the way through. . Like taylor swifts new song. .. those lyrics weren't exactly hard to come up with were they? So just you think on this and maybe one day youll grow up and see that everyone has their own tastes in music but metal and rock are superior by far. long live metal!

WAKE ME UP

Bungle is even better.

I'm not virgin.

God tier!

Ruin by architects

Justin Bieber

My niggers

>Not realizing progressive 70's music is the best metal

Saw Cynic play live when they toured with BTBAM. Closest I've come to a religious experience.

No one asked you to rate