Sup Forums i need your help

Sup Forums i need your help.

i fucked up real bad...

(pic unrelated)

What u do

i know where is this going...

i sexted with another girl, and now my gf found out. She is fuming. we just had a 15 min talk over the phone with me speaking all the time and her saying "okay" "thats your fault" "that doesnt help". this might not be a big deal to you guys but it is for me.

Commit seppuku
>pic related

remember woman = evil

OP here. Ps. i really fucking love her, she just texted me, "dont do anything stupid to yourself"

Did you forget to activate your almonds?

Then maybe you shouldn't have sexted another girl, faggot.

Lol it's just fucking hillarious to us guys

Lol u don't love her that much if you sexted another girl.
Just be honest or commit seppuku you dumb cunt

What kind of help are you expecting to get?

you know how fucking lurring women can be, they're like fucking sirens.

>Ask her to talk in person
>Beat the shit out of her
>Rape her
>Kill her
>?????
>Profit

Bullshit use your fucking willpower. How would you feel if she did that to you?

Why did you sext another girl then? You could've just asked her if she was ok with an open or poly relationship. Sorry m8 you brought this upon yourself

Truth

i would cry. im a fucking bitch. i'd be mad and i'd forgive her.

Fuck another girl, say u love your actual gf. FAGGOT DETECTED

>rape her before kill her

OP here

i know that i fucked up you idiots, now i just need to know how to fix it!

Just levae her alone retard
P.S commit seppuku

lel, bitches love when their boyfriend is wanted by other chicks. she might act like she's upset but in reality she loves the rush

a few previous gf's told me they would forgive me if I cheated once or twice. Took me a while to figure out why

i told her i'd forgive her aswell if she cheated on me. but she never really told me how she would feel.

Good now don't pester her with texts and shit. Wait a couple days, try to look nice, and give her flowers with a HANDWRITTEN card, not some hallmark bullshit. Good luck and I hope you learned a lesson.

I don't know what to tell you. As a grill, I'd be fucking pissed and probably dump my boyfriend on the spot. Not for sexting another girl but for not even telling me about it or asking how I felt. I dunno how you're gonna fix this one

you dun kiddo

OP
R.I.P. in peace
???-2016
faggot

last texts was

Her: Dont do anything stupid to yourself
Me: i won't, i promise.
Me:

Stop using the internet as a gauge of how real relationships work

Btw the card should eloquently express your love. Say that you're sorry but don't dwell on it, you don't want to look like a bitch. Oh and don't cry in front of her again (I know you did faggot)

top kek, I bet I have more experience with LTR's than you but w/e. sorry for seeing the world as it is

i just tried to tell her that i realize im an idiot, i know that i fucked up. And she couldn't get herself to call me an idiot. I wanted her to scream and shout at me, but she didn't want to because i hate that.

beta as fuck
holy shit

you're lucky she still is with your beta ass

i know im beta lmao
i've only had sex with 2 people her and an ex.

Yeah stop trying to degrade yourself, that's unattractive. She knows what you did and she knows you're sorry, right now the important thing is getting her to remember why she likes you. So look nice, do some gesture like flowers & card as I mentioned, and otherwise don't be a clingy bets bitch.

Stop acting like a pussy . Own it. Make her feel insecure about it. Tell her she is getting boring in bed and does not suck your dicks enough so she is forcing you to find some one who will . Then say sorry and end the conversation.

i wont be seeing her till next, next weekend... what do..?

Beta* bitch

Try to figure out if you really love this girl, then. If you're new to relationships it's easy to settle and mistake affection for love. Food for thought.

i really really love her. and i know that i cant bassicly say that since i did what i did. but i reallt fucking do.

im kinda new to relationships(?) as i said before, only have had sex with 2 people, and i have had like 4 real girlfriends.

Can you arrange a brief meeting sooner? You stopping by her place would be good, figure out something good to say, give her the flowers, etc. Otherwise you'll have to wait obviously

so.. you have one more week more to sext to the other girl!!

She is like 70 miles away from me at the moment, there is no way for us to meet, we're both on a kinda like boarding school ish thing. So getting time for a thing like that is kinda hard.

dude dont ask for advice here
all thats gonna happen is u getting fucked over by anons for the lulz

btw share the nudes from the swexting or is it just ur betacock?

Ok then you'll have to wait I guess.

Here is the only outsource help, i don't really have any friends that can help.

>share the nudes from the swexting
this op

call it swagsting :D

what do u expect...

kys cheating faggot

If you can't be loyal you don't deserve a gf

dude there is only one thing u can do
tell her u are sorry
tell her u will never do it again
never do it again

in the end she is gonna be the one who decided if u 2 still go on or not

accept ur faith faggot
dont try to "man up and make things worse"
dont sobber in tears like a whimsey

make sure she knows u are truely sorry and feel bad for missusing her trust
and then just accept everything to come

>fucked up real bad.
not in the slightest

OP here.

She just texted me

>Your GF has more willpower and responsibility than you
Nothing inherently wrong with that but jesus fucking christ.

Your problem isn't with you trying to fix things with your GF. The problem you should be focusing on is how to not be a little bitch and gain some self discipline.

I can't stand cheaters, male or female. Scum who can't outright express themselves out of cowardice so they just go behind someone's back that trusts them for their own temporary satisfaction. People like that can't be trusted with anything, let alone being in a long term relationship, shit or get off the pot OP.