When the fuck did this shitty board turn 99% into divegrass threads? What is this garbage?

When the fuck did this shitty board turn 99% into divegrass threads? What is this garbage?

You """""people""""" unironically enjoy divegrass? This world really is fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BGvqFTas7Eg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Football is too complex for Americans, that's why you find it boring

Do Americans unironically enjoy sports where both teams score more than 50 times per match? You are such manchildren

Go eat some tendies

Tbf baseball is complex as fuck.

Its called ADHD.

Don't know, I haven't watched it

I was talking about basketball

Which is why it is boring. Crowds at baseball games literally go swimming in the middle of matches or just get drunk and eat hotdogs

Euro Championship M8

ITT

its still pre lunch in the states. divegrass is always all over in the mornins user

>not being able to handle banter

thats half of football m8e

This picture always triggers me because it's so dumb.

>huur yuros are hypocrites
>anonymous imageboard
>implying its not different people with different opinions

Both are autist enough, americans for care and yuros for the bantz.

Do you need commercials for your favorite burger?

sounds comfy tbqhwymeb

That's what I love about it. The average person shits on it for being 'boring' but if you actually put some effort into observing and following the sport it's extremely rewarding. I'm not even the biggest baseball fan but I wish more people could appreciate how much is really going on in a game of baseball.

Imagine being a sports """fan""" with no interest in the world's most important sport.

>world's most important sport

As if that's a good thing. The world is utter garbage and trash. 90% of the world is a third world shit hole with worthless countries and people.

Congrats, your sport is loved by third world mudhutters and "worldly" liberals all around the world.

Yeah, but its more like visiting a theme park with Baseball in the middle than an actual sporting event

Soccer is a far-right sport mate, I don't know what you're watching

America would dominate if our any of our good athletes bothered with this shit sport
instagram.com/p/BGvqFTas7Eg/

>being American
>saying "mate"

kys

And it's a far-left wing sport in the US.

not even americans like baseball though. Even they consider it a meme sport

Agreed, but the funnest time I've had at sporting events has been baseball games. Because I get absolutely smashed with my brothers and hit on sorority chicks.Plus the hotdogs are better than anywhere else in the world.

Football is not left wing. Maybe in Ameriga but not elsewhere.

good one

a) Baseball is a romance, not just a sport
b) The Marlins stadium is a meme stadium

Where's the veteran?

Calm down brev, and also you're wrong hockeyand basketball are leftist sports

Baseball is not complex, wtf.

Hint:
Not a single american understands the offside rule in Football, yet they understand baseball so much that they sleep in actual games sometimes.

If I could choose to attend any American sport it would be baseball. I'm not really going to enjoy any of the sport on show so may as well just get comfy as fuck. I bet it's not all too different to going to see some test cricket either.

You share a sport with third world mudhutters, muslims, and groids in Africa. It's the most "diverse" sport there is.

>good one
I am just stating the truth though. You might not agree with your countrymen, but it's a fact they see baseball as a meme sport.

>this level of ignorance

Its always like this during major tournaments, newfag.

We all love the banter of countries competing against each other, unlike USA who have their own sports and hide in their own self-glorifying echo chamber.

What is with you muslims constantly sperging out about
>muh banter

If anything, you morons can't handle "banter" like this thread because it triggers you so much to sperg with
>muh bantz
>muh bantz
>muh bantz
>muh bantz

kek
Isn't the NFL like 70% black?
Literally BLACKED on the field.

Imagine getting all hot and flustered like a teenage girl over ripped black men wearing spandex. Literally you.

I've actually followed baseball in the past and always watch the WS.

Tell me, in what way is baseball complex?

Pro tip:
It's not, it just has a lot of rules that you pick up fairly quickly in 2 or 3 games.

>unable to handle the banter

>posting about yourself

>posting on Sup Forums in the first place

Sabermetrics. The game within the game.

>Diversity means left wing
No wonder America is going to shit, uninformed shits like you are clogging up the system.

>He can't handle the banter

This board just blows up depending on what sport is going on at that moment. Last night 3/4 of threads were basketball, it's normal
also

I metrics are part of why you like that sport, you're literally retarded and just shows how shit of a sport it is.

Anyway, the only entertaining thing about baseball at ALL is fielding. It can get pretty based sometimes.

>not enjoying advanced statistics

Get a load of this pleb. Yuros confirmed for uneducated little babies.

I keep my statistics for my job, otherwise I'd believe CR7 is the best player in the world and look like a fool every time.

>soccer

>divegrass
embarrassing attempt at banter

>burger chomping yank can't handle the banter
back to your mandrama threads todd

Imagine being shown webms of an incredibly irrelevant handegg game that nobody on this board will have seen. This is exactly what your webm is showing.

This is my gf when it comes to MMA

>Literally cant handle the banter

>can't handle the bantz

Hey, don't you have a gay club to shoot up?

>dat grass

Looks like you can't handle the banter Americuck, better go and cry to your lawyer

>football is too complex
It may be complex in comparison to basketball but not to any other American sport.
Also Hockey>Soccer

stay mad cuck

why is american banter always so bad?

Im a big fan of soccer and american football and handegg is much more complex

Americans don't watch sports, they watch 'sports entertainment.' i thought it was just a meme but many of them literally care about the half time show at the superbowel. teams are 'franchises' that can literally move city and it's okay, everything has been designed by their rich overlords for extracting maximum consumer and advertising profit. there's as little sport as they can get away with - and even then most of it involves easily exploitable niggers.

it's sad that they're so cucked they can't see this though, having bought into this weirdo identity-type world view that's clearly been pushed apon them to sell more bullshit. there's no creativity in their posts, it's literally stuff like 'you are poor' or 'you like semen' or ' BAD WORD>>player name' while they cheer on their favorite 6,6 giganiggers crashing into each other (with a 22 INCH WING SPAN!!11)

Hahahaha, it's like looking at a 3 yo having a rage fit

All the American sports are over so who cares?

Apehoop is over and is a shit sport played by schoolgirls in europe only.

Baseball has like 200+ fucking games, diluted as fuck - it means nothing until the playoffs.

NHL - Finished / Who cares

NFL - Finished / Who cares
So what other sports are you missing out on here cunt?

>kicking a ball around
>sport
plz brush your teef britkek, there's shit coming out of it

>Why do eurofags post their once-every-four-year semen slurping sport on my Japanese inspired message board?
>i want to talk about the exciting McDonalds(tm) 500 Nascar race
>I'll tell you what son, watching shitty, underdeveloped American engineered cars drive in a oval is real sports
>our local MLB team is playing one of their 162 regular season games
>let's enjoy the fast pace and constant excitement of baseball!
>Football season is coming up soon; I cant wait to spend 3 hours watching 45 minutes of commercials and 11 minutes of play
>remember to unironically root for our favorite college team despite never having attended
>let's unironically watch NBA
>NHL is far superior to international hockey. Why wouldn't you want commercial breaks every 5 minutes?

Notice how the americunt didn;t actually respond the claim that your "sports" are entertainment bullshit you just tried to make a funny.

WURLD CHAMPEONS! HEY MA LOOKE COME SEE WUTN DA NU YOK GYANTS HAVE WON

It's waaaaayyyyyyyy better than the 1000s of apehoop threads where you have white as fuck faggots pretending to be black.

You speak in memes and post gifs. Therefore your opinion is garbage. Take your flag and fuck off

baka dis nigga shook

>>remember to unironically root for our favorite college team despite never having attended

Without a doubt the fucking worst part of American sports.

"Oh so you support Notre Dame in NCAA, did you attend there?"

"Huh wut, I never went to college bruh"

"So you support the Cowboys in the NFL, did you grow up in Dallas?"

"Huh wut I aint never left Virginia nigguh"

American here, fucking love soccer and unironically enjoy every minute of it. I will now go bump 10 soccer threads to annoy you.

inb4 CHI

>this game is so lit 100 famlan lit lol take this L curry L lit im screamin bruh lol

Not him, but I love baseball and so do tons of other people. It's pretty obvious you have no idea what you're talking about

I think football should have its own board.
There I am having a good time and Apehoop pops up on my screen.

I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.

this is strangely spot on.

you stop that right now.jpeg

>black people tossing an egg
>sport
those clogged arteries are cutting off the blood supply to your brain.

I have no idea what our point even is anymore and neither do you

good lad

Euro on vacation here. I love watching soccer while my gf gets raped by nigger muslims.

lol u r le buttmad!

Sorry, not watching a sport where a manlet faggot is the GOAT.

sports is entertainment when you get down to it. why do we watch it? to be entertained. now for me i enjoy the nfl more than soccer because it has a lot of strategy behind it. from getting a 3rd down conversion to whether or not it's best to run a ball into the endzone or throw it like in super bowl 49. It's a fun sport filled with excitement. sure there are a lot of commercials, loads more than soccer but those breaks for me are to discuss the game with my friends and to just have fun watching a game together. its entertainment but once the game rolls around its amazing to see running backs run through a whole defense, or to see a hail mary. i guess its difficult from an outside point of view, but many americans grew up watching the game and understand a lot of moves that have to be made just to move a ball 5 yards down a field. getting 5 yards, hell 1 yard on fourth down or in the endzone is hard enough and thats what makes it fun to watch. during soccer, for me, is just a bunch of back and forth with no real end result. its static, not dynamic. its all about perspective. i think soccer is boring, and you think it's all about commercials. thats fine. im not looking to change anyones opinion, just to try to get an understanding that football is a real competitive sport thats requires team work, strategy, and most importantly, the drive to win.

>pasta

>player throws the ball between his legs behind him for some reason
>12 400lbs gorillas crash into each other like a herd or rhinoceroses
>a pack of lanky chimps suddenly run down the field
>immediately crash into another pack of lanky chimps after about 2 seconds of running
>whistle blows
>announcer screams OMG TEN YARD MUH YARDAGE WHAT A GREAT PLAY
>McDonalds advert starts playing

American """sport"""

>complains about americans just sprouting memes in responses
>greentexts memes
british """banter"""

This is result of all you
>not sports
shitters reporting and whining about threads you didn't like

All the good content creators have left and they are never coming back.

Sup Forums is dead and will always be dead

This.

(Real) Football = Chess
Handegg = Checkers

you forgot to thank your sponsor for that post

>kicking a ball is complex

No, shit is just boring.

Says the guy who cheers for a sport where every uniform is an advertisement.

after youve taken off your advert shirt m9

>he supports the Chelsea Halal Meats Inc.

>Manchester United Arab Prince Emirates United