What is your experience with Latinas?

What is your experience with Latinas?

They ensure my fries are piping hot, my toilets are sparkling clean and my crops harvested in record time for a quarter of the wage cost.

/thread

I tip them well when they bring me tacos and margaritas.

> Five Years Ago
> One-Night Stand
> Learn of Impregnation a couple months later
> Got into professional running
> World record holder of long-distance running

Sex is not that bad with them. amazing bodies.

gf latina

> my fries
> my toilets
> my crops
Ad if you've ever worked a day in your life. Get back to jerkin it to pictures of your mommy and begging for more tendies you aspie fuck.

Stevie Janowski: I have four kids.

Kenny Powers: Dude, I have two white kids, dog. Straight up white kids, and I know they’re alot more f*ckin’ expensive to take care of than f*ckin’ four Mexicans, dude.

Stevie Janowski: Four Mexican kids is equal to two white kids.

more pls

is she mexican?

this.

moar.

good tacos

bad smell

yes, she is mexican

Do you often not get jokes? I'm not even an Ameritard, I just knew that it would rile up some racist somewhere.

have you ever sniffed that ass?

Dump all you got.

What the fuck did you just say about my hands, you little Marco? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in Trump University, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Mexican border, and I have over 300 confirmed stumps. I am trained in wall building and I'm the top businessman in the entire US private sector. You are nothing to me but just another low energy loser. I will stump you with precision, the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of business associates across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your campaign. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can campaign anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my adequately sized hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of dank memes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking fired, kid.

brown areolae as big as silver dollar pancakes

Depending on what you mean you mean when you say Latinas - brown native SOCAL Mexican girls or Euro girls with colored eyes from Miami.

The white ones like this are off limits to most men, as they seem to have a strong preference for white(r) Latino males. I was in Miami for New Years, and unless you are native in Spanish people tend to ignore you. Keep in mind this was my first time being in a city that is entirely run by whiter Latinos. The pretty model types I saw around Area 31 at the Epic Hotel did not seem interested in Anglo men.

pic: Costa Rican model.

yes

she's plain jane
what did it smell like?

smells like ass
i guess

Latinas are the best

Half of my family is latin
>fiery ass tempers
>almost always incredible sex
>have an ego
>only super old school girls get the subserviant dynamic of women in relationships
>get a girl who had her dad at home and she will worship you like a God-King

Been with a argentinian one for a while.
Latinas ride dick like champs and they'll do the dirtiest things ever. They usually have great bodies and they also love having anal a lot. Take good care of her and she'll become the dirty sex doll of our dreams. If you get a crazy one, she'll most likely want to have sex at least two times a day.

>What is your experience with Latinas?
I dated a latina for a while and it was just like dating any other woman. She was a goth-ish latina, though, so maybe that was different. Anyway, she was great.

-good in bed (usually will do ANYTHING)
-complete disasters emotionally
-very jealous and petty

Smells good , excites me

>gothic latina
now that's something i dont hear everyday. got pics?

Any love for the Puerto Ricans from the island, not the ghetto NYC PRs?
pic: Miss Puerto Rico 2010 Mariana Vicente with BF LA Dodger Kike Hernandez.

any sex or bj pics?

she loves anal sex

Did your Argie look like this by any chance?

I love the ghetto NYC PR chicks also

this

Most men (99.99%) will only get to date a lower class Mexican or Central American with lots of Native blood in their veins. I am still waiting to meet a regular guy who can land a Latina like this.

The one guy who slays the white Latinas is greasy Adam Levine.

They suck. And not the good kind of suck. And I'm latino. Fuck latina bitches. But some have good bodies and don't act like Chola whores..

stop being an autist

most of us like Latinas for their mixed native/European appearance

I wouldn't mind fucking her tho

I dated a Latina once. She told her friends I was a nerd, but she told me that she loved my big dick. I fucked her once but it seemed like it was painful for her. I couldn't feel anything because I had a fucking condom on. She was out of my league socially, so we went our separate ways.

To be honest she looks too boring. This is not the exotic look i love from latinas.

They're all crazy sluts.

It's great, but you can't treat them like people or bad things start to happen.

Ay yi yi

Joke
1. A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
Now, should I use the word as a coloquialism I could say OP is a joke, but for the sake of tradition OP is, as usual, a faggot. Here I'll put it in joke form for you.
How many dicks could OP suck in a stadium full of faggots? All of em.
Of course that would be delivered in a deadpan fashion.

only the east coast has the dominican girls, but they can really very in skin color and class level like the rican girls.

As long as they're not super ghetto or bitchy I don't have a problem

Really, as long we vibe well is all that matters

loud and annoying

thanks to the chaves regime all the pretty venezuelan girls have moved to the miami area
go have an arepa in weston and you will run into this type of latina.

stop promoting your white latina agenda

mestizas look even better

i love mexican girls.

yummy smelling feet and tasty pussy.

do mexican girls have stinky feet (in a good way)?

fuck yes. ive been with mexican chicks, white chicks, and asians.

mexican chicks feet smell the best.

how does the smell differ between the ethnicities?

>my feelings were hurt because my disgusting women were insulted ;---------------;

lol ur a big ol babby

hard to describe.

My boyfriends a latino and he has a huge cock, knows how to please me, puts me in my place when im disrespectful, and treats me like nothing more than his pathetic fucktoy. It's the best

They're crazy, like kill your parents crazy

youre either a fag or a chick.

if chick, tits or gtfo.

if fag, well, just gtfo.

but the mexican girl's toes had the most arousing smell?
liar.

>disgusting

not even that guy, but you're a faggot

Psycho bitches who will cut you, once you fight them and they know you "strong" then they are loyal.

Nope, but thanks for playing. He's Peruvian.

yep. wish i was still fucking her tbh.

What are you?

not bad in bed.... but most tend to have more hair on their arms then i do and from what i notice only race of female to have sideburns and lastly they can be sexy as fuck til they hit 30s then they blow up like a balloon

Mixed race, irish+ a bunch of other shit

My x was on the pill so I busted in her a bunch

but overall, white american chick?

and why do you like being treated poorly?

m or f?

The best are the Chileans. They don't look like the other latins, they are mor European.

A lot of fat Mexican girls have made me the object of their affection, much to my dismay. I've also known many extremely gorgeous and sexy latinas but they were always kind of out of my league being so attractive.

They're basically like any other girls

Not white american, but idk. I love being treated roughly, that's all there is to it. And not only does he do it better than any other man on the planet, hes not a pansy "let's do aftercare uwu" about it

F

wheres the fucking tits then?

Bigg ass, and stupid as hell

faggot look at the pics
latinas come in all colors
you are bottom feeding on hood rats
this girl is latin

he didn't mention color, you insecure retard

go back to stormfront

good fuck. crazy as hell

I wish I had a Mexican gf who would shove her stinky feet in my face when she comes home from work

race = color
akemi nakamura from colombia

thats what mine always did.

came over to my place before she went home to her husband.

kicked off her shoes. put her stinky socked feet in my lap so i could massage and smell them, then we would fuck like stoned test bunnies for a while.

she'd swallow my jizz then go home to her husband.

shit was so cash. i miss her and her yummy feets, but after her loser husband tried to kill me the pussy kinda lost its charm.

You have very low standards mang, those girls are so ignorant that I related them to niggers in the hood.