My bully at work fucked my gf of 7 yrs last night...

My bully at work fucked my gf of 7 yrs last night. She said if he accidently got her knocked im gonna have to sign the birth certificate... ask me anything

So dumb the bitch and don't sign shit.
Problem solved.
Jesus don't be a cuckfaggot
> making me fall for this bait

i laughed

go on....

Leave that stupid cunt. If you were together 7 years then no jury will believe you raped her if she says that

i jerked off to the sound of the bed creaking and thumping the wall... he made her moan like i never could

Fuck you and fuck your stupid girlfriend , but post moar of that fucking bitch

push her down a flight of stairs, enough to cause serious unrecoverable damage to her, hopefully you'll get an abortion out of it and a paraplegic who greatly depends on you to go through the normal functions of life. This establishes her need for you and you can just make her your fuck pig because who the fuck else would take her? :)

Any nudes of her?

Fuck off OP don't post this shit without any good stories or pictures to share. Got my dick hard for nothing...

Fuck that other user. that's a nice ass. MOAR!

She said my pathetic lil dick probably wont fit anymore... cuz he "stretched me out pretty good"... im 5'8 and hes 6'2 btw

Well u gonna do it OP? ir insted of being a fag you give the boot

list of things to do

>talk to boss about bully
>refuse to sign
>dump girlfriend

Then get over her.

More pics OP!

Grab your sac and run it on her face, reminding her that she belongs too you, and if she is pregnant, then make sure she isn't if she was in the moment.

>Today, in "shit that never happened" category

Dump the bitch, tell her to go fuck herself, block her phone number and her facebook, and deny everything about the kid.

Your bully? What does that even mean? He picks on you?

>my bully
Straight out of one of those cuck captions. Try harder user

yes...
Also im supposed to rent them a room this weekend

lol, now you're just full of shit. 2 things here, either you're the biggest pussy on the face of the Earth or you're just a liar. I'm going with liar.

Kill them both NOW!!! You pussy little bitch!

bait this obvious

Of course is he a liar, this is literally a cuck pasta.

But why does he lie? This isn't even lulz type funny. Not even cringe worthy, just flat out stupid/boring. Why would he lie for shits/giggles

Is this some meta bait? Or are you REALLY new here?

kinda, just scoping it now

>im gonna have to sign the birth certificate
seems like you have two bullies in your life.

Im probably gonna have to buy her something sexy for her to wear for him

Are you fucking retarded?

Just drop her . Run away. She was unfaithfull. Divorce. Do something.

Tell her to go fuck herself you beta faggot.

if ur gf is 7 u have udder problems xd

where you all live > i want give advice in person

Tell us more about your wife faggot

re-assimilate dominance and fuck him in the ass and then shove it in that cunts mouth and then never come back to b/

OP you need to go suck that guys dick right now and make her jealous. Only chance you've got to save this relationship.

WTF? who has a bully at work. Do some people really have it this bad as adults? I have quit jobs do to asshole bosses, but I wouldn't say I was bullied. In the contrary, I would live without notice during the busiest time.

How does he bully you OP?

Kek!

shit like this is common though, seeing as how bullying is dominant behaviour which naturally turns women on

Real men aren't told where to cum.

Dont fuck with this guy.. he's a time mage. You won't win. Just run.

cuck.

Yeah, i’ve bullied guys in front of their gf and have gotten great responses from them
women love that shit

I would like to meet your wife. Pic of her face tho?

I like it