If I fap daily, I have trouble enjoying it and don't really want it, if I fap every other day same thing...

If I fap daily, I have trouble enjoying it and don't really want it, if I fap every other day same thing. If I wait three days between faps I suddenly became insane with desire on the third day, have amazing erections and my dick loves even the slightest touch. Anyone with similar experiences? Ways to fix this?

Stop fucking fapping so much then dumbfag

why stop something so fun?

OP literally just explained the reasons why...

Mate what you have is an addiction ever tried swallowing bleach to relieve the desire?
Jokes aside the third day is like when drug addicts stop and have to overcum the barrier. See what i did there? Kill me. get passed day 3 and do another post

>moar?

Even moar?

i hear you bro, i fap almost every hour. if i dont fap for a few hours i get an insane erection that takes a few faps to tame.

It's called self control. Now that I'm in mid twenties I think about it just as much but I just choose not to, do other stuff and then I just forget all about it..

Then when you actually have a good time to do it, it's really good and you blow a huge satisfying load.. plus you get more shit done and have more life experiences.

Anything can be addictive and too much of a good thing always leads to diminished enjoyment where you will keep doing it to try and feel that great feeling you used to get.

every hour?
you're joking right

One of my favorite hope pics
>Sup Forums

my dick is red and flaking. i don't know the last time i actually shot a load. some weeks i have to wear bandages to control the bleeding.

Op do you think the fap thread will be in the next hour or two? I might be busy later on today.

I know people are gonna think i'm a faggot for suggesting this but, maybe get a chastity cage?

within the hour if the God who sculpted this ass wills it

The double dubs means it is his will for the fap to happen.

Op keep bumping here until fap?

Smoke weed then jerk off. It's magical

Fact

describe teh effect

I have a mission for you

Smoking weed increases sexual arousal, alongside other effects it can have to increase the pleasure.

The body high makes everything feel nicer, a slight tingle all over.
The extra endorphins and everything help as well.

Smoke + Patrycja fap = cum buckets

Also me btw.

What do you want?

>Smoke + Patrycja fap = cum buckets
you speak from experience?

first tell me what you consider to be the sexiest Patrycja or Hope photo

I think we can all tell OP is a virgin.

Much experience. Smoking makes patrycja faps much more enjoyable, and they were the best faps I've had, even before I smoked before them.

>patrycja
Either the one where she's on her knees on the bed or a frontal where the necklace hangs from her nipple.

>hope
This one or the one where her ass is super fat prone bone. She's in black lingerie

ive gotten kinda bored with fapping. didnt know it was possible. its like its hard for me to keep a boner and i have to focus pretty hard to cum. but im fine with sex. bang my gf a few times a week and im great. its kinda disappointing because sometimes you need that time to yourself

what do you fap to?

Smoke pot then fap

Still waiting on that "mission" OP

go make another thread and recruit people for the fap competition thread. Use this picture.

I really don't want to flood Sup Forums with threads for the fap thread. If people want to fap they will come, they always do.

fair enough.

i guess average stuff. couple, girl on girl, MFM, FFM.

>Made the thread anyway in hopes of speeding up the creation of the fap thread.

Soon?

you need to re-embrace pure feminine beauty perhaps??? no distractions

Bump for boner justice.