Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

not as hard to imagine as a bearded man walking on clouds

fuck, i cant not respond to this shit

thats an actual explanation, unlike this whole everything from nothing

sage

Weak bait is weak....

and "there was a guy that made everything from nothing" is a better explanation?

You Call that an explanation? Where did hee come from then?

You are going for his b8

god is all there is

yeah i know, as i said, i cant stop myself from replying ...

Just fucking stop. This cancer will only end when you stop feeding it.

sage

I know that feeling, but try it m8

You're a fag
/thread

Consider this: if your perspective is two-dimensional, and a three-dimensional sphere moves through your two-dimensional perspective, you'll see a circle suddenly appear from nothing, then grow, then shrink, then disappear.

It's entirely possible that our universe exists at the intersection of two higher-dimensional objects which only intersect in four dimensions. From our local, relative viewpoint, it's as if the universe exploded from nothing and started growing.

That doesn't make it better, faggot.
sage.

Idk Man. I want to believe that there is a god that created all. Like god might have created dinosaurs etc. I dont believe in afterlife though. I believe that after death youre gone and start seeing stuff from other persons percpective. Person who never knew your oldself existed.

Tl;Dr i think god created dinosaurs etc. And there is no afterlife. Just rebirth to something

Dont /thread yourself fucking fag

good explanation, but that doenst consider the total mass of matter going into existence, unless one of the higher dimensions a purely fermionic one

It's so ridiculous!

Good thing that the RIGHT people, like you and me, op, WINK WINK, know what's REALLY going on!

what the fuck was that? i cant stop laughing

i am one with god

then get your cock out of his ass, he is an old man, you faggot

>2016... thinking the Big Bang theory posits that everything came from nothing

So far as we know, the total energy is the same. We also know that mass and energy are interchangeable (e=mc^2). There's a lot we don't know about the emergence of massive particles, but with the discovery of the Higgs Boson we are learning more.

Your assertion that the higher-order objects must be purely fermionic is probably false.

And what created the god?

Unless they mean the TV show, that stuff seems to pull everything from nothing all the time.

That's a layman's idea of how the big bang worked. The real theory is closer to there being a series of explosions and implosions that we are simply living through the explosion part of right now, the implications of which are that the universe is basically a wavelength particle. Like light.

Please, keep using that gay-ass image for your lame-ass "proof" that God exists. Easier to ignore these stupid threads that way.

it was more of a hypothetical

The god of the gaps has been shrinking with each new discovery for 10,000 years.

not op, but you still answered him/her/it