Is a .410 shotgun enough to kill reliably when put to the head? Where is the best place to point it...

Is a .410 shotgun enough to kill reliably when put to the head? Where is the best place to point it? American Horror Story has scared me away from the traditional in the mouth placement.

Pic related. Is what I have.

Yes
A .22 will even do it.

>Is a .410 shotgun enough to kill reliably when put to the head?
Sure, if you're not trying to use birdshot. Then again, even then the muzzle blast alone might be enough.

Slingshot is best

A guy who robbed a bank near my tried to anhero with a .22 when the police caught him. He lived long enough for them to get him to the ER. Don't want to linger that long.

Gotcha.
All depends on shot placement I suppose.
Get some heavy shot, high brass and you should be good to go.

Some recommend under the chin, but just make sure the barrel is pointed back and not forward or you will possibly just blow off your jaw.

Now, you will probably die in that scenario, too, but it will be because your tongue will swell up and stop your breathing so you slowly asphyxiate.

On second thought, point it forward and tape it for us.

Unless your a storm trooper you got nothing to worry about

Straight to the temple should do the trick. Dont forget to tape it for us.

Box of shells says 2 1/2 inches, 1/2 oz., 9 shot, 1200 velocity. Is that decent?

Yes should have no problem point blank.

I've heard a little above the temple so as to not just sever the optical nerve or something.

A red ryder bb gun will do if put to the right spot.
And people have been killed by the paper wad from a blank pistol. Shotguns are so messy. Pardo this_it's overkill!

First off that actually looks like New England Firearms 20 guage.

That will do, put it in your mouth and aim for the crown of your head

Do it in a bathtub. Close shower curtain. Maybe even turn on shower. Help to minimize mess.

don't be an asshole and make a mess, just hang yourself

I just Googled that pic. Mine is a .410.

If I have an RPG I's use that. I can't imagine anything worse than surviving a point-blank gunshot to the head.

Do this op
Write your note leave it at home.
Rake your gun and go some where remote and do it.
That way it would be near impossible for you to make it anywhere in time if you mess up and just bleed out.

Op get a single slug and hack saw.

Saw barrel down to stock. Cut off butt stock so now you have a pistol ish.....

Place barrel at base of skull, the bump on the back of your head. When you pull it will be lights out. You won't even feel it.

Too slow. I want the most quick and painless death possible barring the complication of a gas tent scenario.

Neato... I have that same .410, got it for Christmas when I was 10.

that bjork fan kek

Be kind to the first responders.

Or just get over your problems and don't kill yourself but if you must insist then film it so we can enjoy that shit, don't be selfish livestream it

Me when I was like 13.

And yeah, just don't use birdshot, buckshot should do the trick.

>don't make a mess

Yeah, because being found blue in the face, all swollen, blood pouring out of your face, with shit in your pants, piss, and a hangman's erection isn't messy at all.

It's a decent shotgun for a kid that age to learn the basics, gonna use it to teach my kids when they're old enough along with a 10/22 to familiarize them with rifles.

hang yourself with a long rope it'll snap your neck

.22 straight to the dome will penetrate but usually never exits, just bounces around in your skull and scrambles your brain.

Those shells will do just fine, avoid heavy bone and go for the lower center of your head. Muzzel on your Adams Apple pointed at the back of your head, press trigger with toe, stick etc. Lights out

Advantages over gun to the head? Besides mess.

Livestream por favor