Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

has anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16183982
youtube.com/watch?v=nsYwNZxIuKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

75? SEVENTY FIVE!?

I got down to a cigarette every now and again from 3 packs by (faggotry, I know) vaping.

Post pics OP , show me them nic fingers
You must be simpsond by now, right?

Stop posting this shit everyday you fucking cocksucker.

You addicts are ruining smoking for everyone else.

I have a cigarette or two a day, but everyone assumes I'm a fucking stovepipe with black lung.

Moderation.

Lol cancer.

Fuck off jaundice hand wannabe
Bet you don't even roll bro, lo0l

everday the same gay thread stop blowing fags nooblord

You're a though guy

do coke

Hi again op. And yeh, i quit cold turkey. Just don't be a bitch.

Why smoke if you aren't addicted?

AU!

Okay OP. Lissen up you dragon killer.

Siegfried was being led by his father to kill Fafnir.

But Fafnir was a dwarf.

You see?

He wore the helmet of terror too long, made him a lind worm.

This legend is when "guilt" was made out of the old German word for Gold.

It used to just mean "fair".

You could try dipping op, other than that quitting ismoking pretty hard

Quitting smoking is easy, I quit 92 already.

75? Damn, son... I quit using the old school method of just not buying anymore cigarettes and putting the money I'd spend on a pack on jar... seeing that cash made a greater impact on me than any cancer-ridden lung photos... but I never smoked nearly as much as you.

i quit after smoking about 3-4 packs a week for 5.5 years.

Oh please. Just what is so great at smelling death?

vape

One of the better things in my life that i've done so far tbh.

It costs me 36$ a day

How many times a day do you repost this?

Me since like march 29 or ishhh

Easy... but still in my mind like pops up 4 or 5 times a day.

My uncle wqs smoking 3 packs of cigarettes. Then he got cancer then he beat the cancer. Now he is smoking 1 pack of cigarette

You do not need this.

Try these, you need a prescription from a doctor, but me and 3 other friends all used Champix and 3 years later we all have not smoked again once

I quite smokking pretty easy. It is as long as you do something else while your lust for it rise, like eating/play some video games.

I smoked for like 6 years and then I grew up
end of story.

Or to feel responsible for this.

Smoke pot.

You weren't addicted if you smoke less than 2 packs a day

What you need is actual gold.

Money.

This, downside is that you will look like a fucking cunt

It's not an addiction faggot, you stop if you want to or don't if you enjoy it. Boohooo I can't quit blah blah.

My dad did, and I don't plan to start myself

Good notion. But don't SMOKE the shit. Seriously. It must be in your blood vessels, not your breathing organ first...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16183982

You are welcome.

Drink beer instead

Kek op smokes 4 an hour

Drink THC mead.

For Odin.

+anti-depressant
+stimulant

Nope

For how long have you been doing this "few cigarettes a day" thing?

He's probably smoked for 3 days lmao cause that shit gets to a pack a day within 2 months

Smoked 2 packs a day for 7 years, vaped for 2 years and slowly lowered the nicotine content.

Now I don't even vape anymore. Also, once you experience the health benefits as well as seeing more money in your pocket, it's easy to stay nicotine free

Weak faggots, I smoked a pack a day and managed to quit within a month by just gradually cutting down on it.

Shit's getting out of hand for me too now. Used to smoke like 10-15 cigs a day and now closing in at two packs. Probably gonna have to turn fagot and buy a vaping penis to reduce cigarettes smoked.

That's a pack a day that's baby tier compared to 75 a day

You're gonna die of lung cancer.

yes

yea that is what i'm thinking
You should just quit while you can tbh.

Smoked a cig once and it was fucking disgusting, the head rush was nice though

Just quit kiddo there's no point only smoking a few because you clearly aren't addicted

I will never quit smoking, the day I do is the day i drop dead.

>RESULTS:
Adjusted relative risk (95% confidence interval) in smokers of 1-4 cigarettes per day, with never smokers as reference, of dying from ischaemic heart disease was 2.74 (2.07 to 3.61) in men and 2.94 (1.75 to 4.95) in women. The corresponding figures for all cancer were 1.08 (0.78 to 1.49) and 1.14 (0.84 to 1.55), for lung cancer 2.79 (0.94 to 8.28) and 5.03 (1.81 to 13.98), and for any cause 1.57 (1.33 to 1.85) and 1.47 (1.19 to 1.82).

That means you're going from a 1% chance to a 1.5% chance.

Check out Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking. I watched the videos but the book works too. Maybe it's on youtube, I dunno.

Used to smoke 2 packs a day, and dip too. It's a trap man. You fell in a trap with a demon when you started smoking. You gotta watch the demon die and then never fall back in. The demon dies a bit more every time you resist the urger to smoke a cigarette. After 2 weeks it's basically completely dead and you just gotta make sure you never fall back in the trap.

Smoked 8 years, stopped 4 years ago and never goin back. They even smell like shit now.

Quit for around 6 years smoking around 40 a day. Just the first days are hell, but changing some small habits, in 7 to 10 days you no longer need nicotine. In the moment you want to light a cigarette, have a glass of water, go to bed, go out for a walk... just do something and do not light a "pucho" I started smoking again a few days ago and I'm hating it. The bad smell, the cost of cigarettes, the headaches... not for me.

what are they ruining?

Lol OP probably has a yellow mustache

I do.....

It means I can't have a pack on my desk at home without people giving me a lecture. The same people who eat chinese food five times a week and haven't exercised since PE class in middle school.

Eight years.

Why would you smoke at all? I need one every 20 minutes or I get restless and easily pissed off

You should quit since you clearly don't need them

that's really good if actually keep it to a few a day.

I like the smell and taste, and it helps me wake up along with coffee before work.

Also my boss smokes so it's an easy way to cosy up to him.

This. Either he's in high school or he doesn't inhale because in no time you're at a pack a day if you inhale

Think of money saved

Yeah its costing me 36 dollars a day

Or maybe I don't have an addictive personality and can control myself. Same reason I can have liquor in the house and not get shitty every single day.

That's just retarded. If there's booze and smokes that shits getting drank and smoked

Nah it doesn't matter about addictive personality, once you start smoking cigs the amount smoked daily increases rapidly

You just dont inhale

You're talking out of your ass.

Alan Carr's easy way to stop smoking. I read th e book and stopped smocking 25 cigs a day. It was ten years ago. I've never take another one since that day. You should try, it's just reading a book

I only have a couple smoking intervals a day. Right before work and right after. I can't leave the floor for lunch most days so I don't smoke then either. It helps that I smoke american spirits and they're a fucking chore sometimes.

No I'm not its how smoking works

Smoked for three years fuck smoking man maybe one every 10 years or so isn't that bad

U wot? I smoke 50 cigarettes a day while I'm at work......

No, it's really not.

It is when you inhale the smoke. If you only have a couple a day you're just doing it to look cool in front of people

Please stop treating smokes as if they're meth, you do not become hooked by inhaling, go smoke a pack and learn.

Start vaping.

Smoked for 25 years, pack a day minimum, two if drunk.

I'm at zero nicotine after only 2 months.

I also look great in my new fedora.

But at least I don't fucking smoke anymore.
I don't stink anymore.

Most women who were unreachable because they can't stand smoke are now within my grasp.

>implying i know how to woman
>pic related

not that guy but actually yeah you do that's how the nicotine gets in your bloodstream

>smoking is a logarithmic curve and you eventually turn into a cigarette golem

People have control over what they do.

I don't want to smoke that much even if I had the opportunity. A quick fix to prepare for the day and wind down from it is plenty.

They don't have control when it comes to cigarettes that's why they're addictive

I know it has such a beta/cringe reputation but I quit smoking last year and started to vape, haven't smoked one ciggarette since. I smoked for 7 years before that. Will probably be able to lay off with vaping soon enough too.

popcorn lung

care to explain what you mean by that? i literally have no clue

Which is probably why I still smoke at all.

But there's a lower threshold, just like there's an upper threshold.

I smoke around 60 a day and I haven't had one in 30 minutes but I'm starting to lose my mind and get anxious

>tfw I'll never be able to quit

diacetyl, a flavouring in some liquids is known to be harmful to lungs. Most manufacturers have since avoided it.

Lol you're like my dad. If he doesnt have a smoke every 10 minutes he freaks the fuck out but he smokes as much as OP

>mfw he lights one after another

youtube.com/watch?v=nsYwNZxIuKs

I used to smoke 40 a day but I quit because of the price

This

You gotta be rich to smoke cigarettes these days

I've been taking these for five days now and got told it should make me feel good. Instead it just makes me feel not awful, which is good but not what I was promised.

Also I've been smoking for 11 years. 1Pack/day since pretty much the beginning.
I guess I'm not as bad as OP but it's still shit.
I'll prolly start vaping aswell.

don't vape. there are no long term studies and even start to cause problems already.
five days is good, keep it up and you'll understand why people say quitting makes you feel good.

>five days is good, keep it up and you'll understand why people say quitting makes you feel good.
I'll do some research on the vaping, alright.
But the feeling good part was concerning the medicine the other guy linked.

Same deal here, user; for going on 5 years now.
I thought 2 a day was pretty bad, too, until I started reading this thread.
Weak willed faggots

Don't be scaremongered. Nothing wrong with vaping providing you know how to use the kit and source liquid from suitable places or mix your own.