What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

That is some insane motivation and discipline there...

I just don't have enough time money or motivation.

There is no fucking excuse i just dont wanna fucking go to the gym

why

Don't want steroids

THIS IS NOW PUSH-UPS THREAD

rolllllllllllllllllll

I dont know where to get roids .

no steroids at hand

Excuse for what?

For how long have you been working out?

roll

4 and half years

without roid's that physique would take a lifetime of dedication. Not worth it.

because having a body like that is totally impractical.

it takes an incredible amount of hard work, time, dedication, you have to eat a very specific diet, then, once you achieve this body type, you have to continue this regimen just to keep the body.

there are no actual practical advantages to having a physique like that.

lastly and most importantly, it does not make you more attractive to women, or more intimidating to other men or whatever else. if you do it purely for yourself, it's your hobby, and you just want to look like that, then good for you go for it. But other than that there's no point.

bullshit

couple of years of building mass and couple of months cut

I enjoy running too much. That is a terrible body composition for a runner.

my cock wont be able to fit in that underwear since i haven't fuck up myself with steroids

I think i´m not gay

I love pizza

Idgaf

because it looks disgusting

It can make you more attractive to other man

lol that aint you m8, i aint new to fit, thats an old photo

Why is it that every muscular dude seems to have the tiniest junk haha

This. /thread
anyone who disagrees is either deluded or retarded.

Anyway, hit the gym fucking faggots.

roll

kek, DYEL phaggot?

fuck my life. ok 92 here goes

Clearly you never tried, I agree some very lucky genetics can make it, but that's simply not true for 99% of the population.

I do not have access to steroids.

that guy looks beta asf

That's a side effect of steroids

>it does not make you more attractive to women

Not all women, but most will at least give an otherwise dog of a dude a second look if his body looks like that. Why else would women go to male strip clubs if not to look at dudes built like this?

Aside from that, the rest of your points are valid. I overheard a competition bodybuilder talking about his eating regimen at the gym yesterday. He said he's at the point now where he just shovels food in and doesn't even enjoy it anymore, including eating when he's completely full to the point of puking.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to look like that but I don't know if it's worth the time and effort to get to that point.

I dont have a beautiful face. He has made being pretty a career.

excuse for what?

You have an Internet connection, you have access

Don't know how to get your body.

My excuse is that I have none. I just find him very attractive

Former fatty, body is permanently jiggly and while I could afford skin surgery.. I don't like the idea of having big scars. Lost 100lb like 6 years ago and kept it off. Do need to get back in the gym tho.

I do consider using test like OP's pic, but a lot of heart disease in my family and don't want to tempt fate.

...because it's on a much bigger person retard

>What's your excuse?
I absolutely do not value my life and only continue living it so my mother doesn't have to bury her son. Even if I were fit, I'd still be ugly, boring, and dumb. Why waste time sculpting my body when I'm just going to blow a hole in my head after my mother passes away?

rolling, hoorah.

Are you really that out of shape that you have to call juice on an achievable natty physique.. just lol at murricunts

Gross

i dont need one,whats yours for your little dick?

chronic desease

Rollin

But people recommend to not buy from internet , and im afraid they sell me bad quallity shit.

Nice body, that's where i'm hoping to end up by the end of summer, hopefully sooner. Keep it up..

skinny legs make my dick look way bigger

why does your donger look like plastic tho?
Looking like the average underdog athletic guy, I like

cuz i don't want spend 2 hours for the rest of 2 years.

gr8b8. He's either on test or has some amazing genetics and is dried the fuck out so it's unsustainable after that photoshoot.

-> /fit

You're just a skinny nigger. It's obvious you either don't work out or do it like a lazy nigger.

>your excuse
It takes too fucking long?

Cake..

still nigger

how long did it take you to get down from 20% body fat to where you are in that photo? also what % are you at in the pic if you no?

Excuse...?

Why the fuck would I waste my time, too busy doing more worthwhile shit with my life.

i dont know what to do to get there, teach me

im a fat lazy fuck who rely on food for pleasure

them

because its unhealthy, even warriors of old didnt look that fatless.

Thanks. Just remember, consistency, counting calories, and discipline. Sometimes, I lose it and want to eat a slice of cake, but I get an orange instead.

I've had psoriasis/eczema on my dick for the last few months, but it's finally healing. I apply eczema cream after I shower to get rid of it...it helps.

Glad you say I'm 'skinny.' I was Class-1 Obese this time last year, when I started working out.

Some things, you can't simply sweat away.

Because I'm not a Manlet lmao.
When will they learn

It's fucking steroids.

nice childbearing hips

Yeah, well...

Go back /fit/ you fucking faggot, kill yourself.

not bait
I imagine he has great genetics, however, that physique is totally achievable and he's not even shredded.

ugly cause it doesn't look natural

Thats adam charlton he's a bodybuilder so it's not a question if he's natural. Here what a natural version would look like

I bet I could destroy you in any kind of long distance endurance running. Name your distance, 5km, 10km, 21km, 42km ..name a time/place and we'll meet up.

>eat a special diet
>take some special substances
>work out obsessively
>become egotistic in the process
No thanks, I'm already satisfied with my body and don't need to compare myself to another man to feel validated. And I just don't have the time to count calories and all that shit for a body that will eventually go to shit like everyone else.

>this
steroids are wayyyyyy more prevalent than people realize lmao

>psoriasis/eczema
>is a nigger

ok. Glad its helping tho. Keep it up

arms. Not even once.

which is basically the same but without flexing and lighting. Still looking more aesthetic, I agree

Too bad there's no cream to remove the nigger from your skin.

This. OP pic's mass isn't ridiculous but that tone is certainly fishy, seems like he lacks water, which suggests that he uses steroids.

Too much dedication I'd rather be a skinny faggot like I already am.
>I basically look like skeletor

Yes.

What? They're the first and last things I work during a session. I like how now, the veins themselves are almost always visible.

I thought about a combination of bleach and sulfur, but that just make it darker.

roll

My penis is not as smal as his.

you fuckin kidding me, you
>muh natural
and
>roids look gross
are so fuckin deusional and insecure, it's obvious you're going to look better with roids.

The only people that look like shit with roids are bodybuilders that take too many, but you can prevent that by not overdoing it, just like everything else in life

you cool meng, godspeed

unfortunatelly pizza

Nice body black man , im not gay but I apreciate black dicks , my dream is to get fucked by an alpha black male with a 10inch cock but im scared to get aids or something.

Dont read also only whores go to male strip clubs.

do you actually only do bodyweight training?

All of my luls to you sir

Youd be amazed of how much you can dry yourself out if you tried and knew how to do it.

I prefer

>warp speed

It's an understandable fear, especially considering where I am (though I don't have HIV/AIDS). I like traps, but hell will freeze over before I get one off CL.

Some minor weight-lifting as a part of the routine, yes. 10 lbs dumb-bells.

Body in progress

If you work your arms a lot you have very unfortunate genetics.

I love going to the stripclub, but I would NEVER bang a whore. It's the same for girls. They go because it's fun, as a girl activity party thing.

Men don't go to the stripclub to wank off, the strippers aren't even usually that hot even in the best clubs.

Just like men give second looks for a girl with HUGE tits or ass (hell i even check out fat girls from time to time), women give second looks for men with great bodies. It doesn't mean anything though, a nice face or personality is all that matters, the latter for the BEST girls.

Muscles don't get you shit, my fit hot friends get all the girls, my hot friends get all the girls, my fit unattractive friends get no pussy and one who benches 100kg is still a virgin at 19.

Not totally disagreeing with you though, there are some ugly stupid fat girls that have fetishes for a fit man, but they're ugly.

my cock does all the work

It's impossible to get that big when you work 40hrs a week. The money on food alone.....

r-roll