Any drug lords on Sup Forums? I want to get involved and need an in

Any drug lords on Sup Forums? I want to get involved and need an in.

Ideally you move me out to California from Pittsburgh and I join your mob

Op here btw I'm not fbi

not me but yea im not a nark

you're a fucking faggot thats what you are

you're a fucking faggot that's what you are

you're in the wrong right place for that.
first off any newer drug lords are going to make you kill someone as initiation.
second just move to philly so i can shoot you myself.
third although its random, if you are even remotely serious go find a some corner crack niggas/ heroin dealer and tell him you want to sell for him, again your going to kill someone.

that looks like really shitty weed

What you are is a fucking faggot OP

you're a fucking faggot that's what you are

Mexican brickweed holmes 500 a lb

just buy cheap on the deepweb and start selling

acid has an 80% profit margin if you know where to find it

Not really looking to kill people. Why would I have to do that anyway. I just want to make good cash and stay low key

Haha, Gary!

>second just move to philly so i can shoot you myself.

Oh man we got a real hard ass over here watch out!

You'd know why you would kill someone if you read his post faggot

Good luck with that

My mom said I can join organized crime if I get straight A's

So close

oddly enough some smart pants get hired to manage all the money income and cut fuckers that dont give the actual profit

>implying drug lords use Sup Forums
>implying they also recruit if you ask nicely

If OP was even remotely serious this would be funny.

Gary

You're dumb as rock salt.

There are other people who will kill you just because you are on the flip side.

Any drug lord worth their salt knows that if you can't shoot and kill a nigga who breaks into your house for that 500 a lb brick weed, means YOU ARENT WORTH THE INVESTMENT.

He'll lose money, nobody gives a shit if YOU die, but if product is lost (ergo Profits), You will be reprimanded.

most of the time trust for newcomers is build on killing someone else. thats tangible proof that you can defend your supply.

why would anyone even smoke that. Even in a fat blunt it would taste like shit. Who buys that shit? Poor people?

Go up to some mean lookin motherfuckers in your town. Walk towards them with one hand in your jacket pocket. Look them dead in the eye. Theyll probably start getting pissed wondering what your doing. If they say anything pull your gun out and shoot them.
>You pull out nothing because you dont own a gun because your mom doesn't allow guns in the house. And your too poor to own one anyway.
>Die

You need to know somebody. Have you ever met a drug dealer? They don't like strangers. And 85% of Sup Forums never leave their rooms so there's no drug dealers here... Except me.

its cheap as fuck and actually gets the job done user, you dont need fancy weed to get you high

Alright that makes sense. Maybe drug dealing isn't for me; any ideas for another good hustle?

go buy an ounce of exotic, sell it until you break $$ profit, smoke the rest.

Heard you can suck dick for a few bucks

This too, $20 bucks is $20

your trap mother doesn't pay well enough though

Gary? Is that you again?

Haha, Gary!

Haha, Gary!

Haha, Gary!