Ok guys. Admit it. Who here wants to hang Candace Payne, aka: Chewbacca Mom?

Ok guys. Admit it. Who here wants to hang Candace Payne, aka: Chewbacca Mom?

From her facebook

I'd take a sniff of her wookiee cookie

Bamp

i want to bang her

why because she's happier than you?

She seems pretty cool.

This shit has been in the "news" for 3 days in a row. Simple things amuse simple minds. The same yuppie fucking people who like this video also think Big Bang Theory is funny.

what the fuck is so funny about this shit video? It's literally some fat amerifag laughing at a kids toy

seriously america?

>faggot can't stand videos going viral

Stay mad eurofag

This is what I mean. I'm an Americunt. Try to realize not all of us have awful fucking taste in music, movies, sports etc.. There are a few of us cool ones left. We're not all faggots. I apologize for the rest of my American friends.

>if i made the same video, Sup Forums would call me names like "neckbeard" and "autism" and i wouldn't be able to step outside without people laughing at me

yea i'd bang her. not gonna lie

I don't know, man. The video really warms my heart. It's just someone taking joy in simple things.

Are you all so depressed and lonely that it makes you angry that other people are happy?

its such fucking cancer, i just wanna punch her in the face, that stupid fucking grin.

:)

what would you call the bullshit on b?

Agreed

God you're a fag

She's just so awkward and obnoxious and simple minded.

No disrespect, but from the second it started I just wanted to hit her

Big fag over here, steer clear

I refuse to watch the video

Nobody else cares but you OP- prime example of why you are a little crying bitch faggot.. Move on with your life for fucks sake.

do you have trouble making friends?

I guess there was bound to negative responses to this, as there is with everything.

I thought it was just delightful, but that's me.

Why do you care so much though, man? Why waste your time caring what some mom is doing with a mask on
If you don't like it, stop giving a shit. By caring so much, you're prolonging your irritation
And in turn being really annoying to people who also care
Just chill, man. Life is about more than worrying about what someone doing exactly what the product was intended for: entertainment.

I say we start a RIP memorial spam all over her youtube. Take your time and make it sound legit, like you knew and liked her.

Something wrong with your life? Go fuck yourself faggot. It's your own personal problem and not hers. You're the one bitchin and cryin like a faggot for attention. Go fuck yourself. Attention begging massive faggot.

I WISH I WAS BORN IN THE 90'S

Don't apologize for me, you worthless goddamned nigger. I don't even apologize for me, so go fuck yourself.

saw some clips on her facebook

Why did you find it delightful?

Just the simple joy of another person?

Why do people find it funny?

I don't care so much.

I don't know her, I'll likely never meet her. Neither her nor this video have any impact on my life. I guess it's just a friendly reminder what simple fools we as a society are.
Fur sure tho.

Yeah! That's actually exactly it.

I usually only share things on Facebook that are funny/positive/etc. After watching this video, seeing the pure joy in such a seemingly dumb, insignificant toy made me smile. It made me hope for people in general, that maybe we're not all so fucked like we are here on Sup Forums. Some people are just pure and positive and that makes me joyful.

I understand why people get so mad over small petty shit. They know that one small video made it further than any efforts they gave in their own life. It's Envy. People are Envious creatures.

Isn't that's the question.

Why do you think I'm here?

>I don't care
>I just want validation from others about my dislike of her
Ok, man. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Holy shit Id fap to her nudes whilst listening to her giggle with that mask

I guess that's fair.

bitch looks like chewbacca even with the mask off.

chewbacca has never been so fuckable

This, shes a fucking monster

Yea I'd probably bang her

The only reason you don't think The Big Bang Theory is funny is because you aren't intelligent enough to understand its comedy.

Get the fuck out, faggot.

Contraversial titles and nonsense graphics/videos get clicks and things that get clicks stay in the news.

See, this is a perfect display of the intelligence, or lack of, of people that don't find The Big Bang Theory funny.