How the fuck is it legal to buy assault weapons in America? What purpose do they serve for the common citizen?

How the fuck is it legal to buy assault weapons in America? What purpose do they serve for the common citizen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights#Second_Amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because fuck you. 'Murcia out.

Scary features make muh feels act up

"assault weapons" account for less than 1% of murder weapons in the USA.

Handguns by far are the preferred gun of choice for murder.

Source. FBI crime statistics use google to find the website.

It pisses off foreigners, that alone is worth it

Because we're not cucks, whose to tell me what to own and what not to own?

You probably let black guys fuck your wife, cuck.

...... that doesn't answer OPs question

That's incorrect, assault weapons make up less than one percent of firearms deaths.

Which is even smaller than the number you posted

The definition of what constitutes an "assault weapon" is so intentionally vague that even a hundred year old hunting rifle falls into the category....

It's a meaningless term made up to scare the populace because it kind of sounds like assault rifle which is a real term with a solid definition.

so ure a dog thats nice

Because it's in the Declaration of Independance, fucker

He said exactly the same thing as you.... dear god you're dumb

are you a werewolf?

wew look what i got :D i dont live in america, i live in texas

x30 and x45 round clips

They don't need to serve a purpose. It's my right to own one. I don't need a reason, and I certainly don't need to justify my rights to a foreigner

Keep being awesome

>assault weapons

So that we can potentially overthrow our country.
try going up against a tank with a knife.
do it

not american. still fuck you not your problem, guns are interesting from a technical point of view and shooting at targets is fun. all the justification that is needed. just because niggers shoot each other and autists shoot up schools doesnt mean the overwhelming majority of people have to be punished. people randomly start shootings here too even with few guns.

SHALL

It's a founding principle of our country and I feel like having one.

>clips

... please just be bait...

We need assault weapons because it's open season on fucktards like you

Werewolf confirmed.....

Wat.

Cry some more faggot, guns are protected by our constitution

fuck you ya goddamned whiny bitch. "ooooh! I'm afraid of guns! Ooh, guns are bad! ooh, no one can have them!"
go drink a gallon of bleach you total ass faggot waste of a human life!
You are more than a total retard and everyone here is fucking dumber for having read your words.
Why your mother did not drown you at birth, in a bucket of her own urine, is beyond me.

and scopes wew

you can't buy assault weapons you can however buy semi-automatic sporting rifles. also even if it's just me selfishly wanting a mean looking gun with large capacity I will get one just because it makes you sad. America we might breed fatties but we damn sure don't make pussies.

Magazine not clip....

Picture is of the same gun. One is commonly labeled as "assault weapon" and the other a hunting rifle. They have the exact same capabilities..

I won't answer you until you prove you're not a commie

Because gun violence in America is a cultural thing.

I see two main drivers:

School shootings follow the same patterns as teen smoking - isolated, socially malnourished and unstable see a romantic revenge and act upon it.

On the other hand, black culture is completely broken.

Gun violence is a symptom of larger issues. In essence, don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Magazines. Those are magazines you fucking philistine.

hueuheuhe

yeah but the bottom one is black therefore basically invisible to law enforcement. did you check to make sure it's not a ghost gun with the shoulder thing that goes up?

good shill/bait thread, im saging but i'll answer anyway: in order to fight against a tyranical government

Shut the fuck up

can't wait till my ak looks like that.
the black ras-47 by centuary arms.

I guess they have problems with marauding gangs of negros.

But texas is in america

Because of a tyrannical gover nment! Thats the main reason. And if the people are armed than no other countries would dare invade. Honestly theres so many reasons, and also, what kind of stupid fucking question is that?! You liberal brainwashed fuck!

>what purpose do they serve

I could answer you question, but I don't have to, because it's the Bill of RIGHTS, not the Bill of NEEDS.

I have a RIGHT to bear arms and there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

How is it legal to buy a super car in the US still? They can go over 160kmh

>clips

Confirmed retarded Texan, also my 60rd pmag drum shits on your faggy "clips"

im not American, but why do things need to serve some purpose or otherwise should be illegal?, is the ownership of an assault weapon practical or serve any purpose?, no, not even to criminals as stated before the bulk of gun violence in the US is caused by handguns, but then again, is there a practical common purpose of owning a second car just because you have the money and want to fucking do it? if i want to own an assault weapon because it looks cool and just want to take to a gun range and shit why shouldnt i be able to as long as im a law abiding citizen? that being already stated, the part about being a law abiding citizen is the important one. background checks and a strict gun registration should be mandatory, letting cartels just stock on gun show purchased fire arms nearly impossible to trace is brain dead retarded

The purpose is killing faggots like you

would never come to that though think about that shit you think your neighbors and family members(those that make up LEOs &military) will just unload into crowds because the govt says so?

track use moron

Real weapons are manly things, and as such are part of being a man. Sadly, this knowledge is becoming lost in the West.

go and buy a high capacity mag, oh, you cant :(

Because it hurts your butt. That, and the United States Constitution.

They serve the purpose of providing us with our basic human rights. That, and hurting your butt.

Range use fuckstick

I can't tell if this is bait or not but texas is in america you autistic shit

to protect your virginity at uni

i live in virginia, i have an arsenal of 5.56mm green tip armor piercing.
5 ammo boxes worth.

Holy shit. I lost

masterbaited

You're ganna really wish you had one real soon bud :)

to feel less insecure
they have to play rugby with armors and shit, i let you imagine how insecure they're

To defend against tyranny and against criminals

guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver guns and silver

ushered into a new dark age. gg technocrats your chemtrails got us

Constitution, not bill of rights

I hunt with me "assault weapon" every year. Many members of my family have hunted with their "assault weapons" for decades without a single accident.

Last I looked the vast majority of Americans live in an area that constitutes only about 20% of this country. The vast majority of this country is wild and there are a wide variety of animals that live there that don't give a shit about your laws.

Want one of those drum mags but I really don't feel like dropping like $200 on one

amerifags live in a perpetual state of fear and paranoia and the apocalypse is coming. It could be the gubment, invaders or zombies - the ppl must be ready

Dude, the d60 by pmag is closer to 100, not 200. Yeah it's a lot, but it's fun as fuck and pisses off antigun fags like you wouldn't believe

lay off the meth pal

b/c the people should not fear the government

the government should fear the people

>assault weapons are actually safer than so-called conventional weapons

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights#Second_Amendment

we're waiting for China to try invading

Are you...retarded?

This is bait but I'll reply in case anybody is actually uninformed
The Bill of Rights is a nickname for the first 10 ammendments in the constitution.
Now kill yourself.

Because we don't have to put the world in fucking bubble wrap and convince ourselves we're safe as 'refugees' are buttfucking our boyfriends.

Respect your trips, but these things were shit in Iraq.

Thanks for asking. They are normal used for assaulting stuff.

Protection from the government and from criminals. Think that's unnecessary? Look at what happened across Europe in just the past 100 years.

Are you a midget or a women? That front handle is too small.

the drum mags were shit?

we dont have to answer to you why we run our country with liberty in mind. Like it where you are? good, stay there and fuck off. When's the last time a bunch of Americans gave any semblance of a shit what you do? likely goddam never. lick my balls

The magpul drum is fairly new, I doubt they were ever used in Iraq. You're probably thinking of a beta-c mag or some other shit, those are unreliable as fuck. The magpul mag is much, much better than those.

I dunno. Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me

it's not a handle it's a nub some are more rounded some are triangle shaped

This is true, but the awb also banned any mags over 10 rounds. Or at least the manufacture and importation of new mags over 10 rounds.

You don't grip the foregrip like a dick you faggot. You use it as an indexing point and a handstop and only partially put your hand on it.

the public schools aren't that bad, you're a retard

What percentage of US murders are committed by nuclear weapons?

Should the average citizen be allowed to have nukes?

its not an assault rifle numb nuts but you dont know that. those are military or special licenses for ASSAULT weapons thats a standard rifle and so are most owned by Americans. illegal gun trade is how the real deadly shit gets to people

To be honest, the AK47 has been tested by both time and conditions. If you can acquire on legally, it's one of your better bets.

its designed so that instead of having a full grip you have 4 fingers on the fore-grip and your thumb resting on the barrel shroud

Got a nice 6 point with my wasr 10 last fall! 7.62x39 is ballistically very similar to a 30-30.

The right to keep and bear "arms" means armaments which literally means weapons that can be carried with your arms. Thus, small arms are protected, and shit like nukes are not. You fucking idiot.

I can't decide if this is reductio ad absurdum or false equivalence. I am sure it's at least one of them.

grasping at straws is the last refuge of the sexually frustrated

>the same gun
>mini 14, operating mechanism most similar to m14. Steel receiver, short stroke gas piston, designed by Garand.
>ar 15, operating mechanism most similar to m16. Aluminum received, direct gas impingement, designed by Stoner.
>the same gun
>same

Private companies already maintain our nuke silos, so yes

I use an assault rifle to ravage my boipucci. That's a legitimate purpose.

That's retarded. What if someone invents arm-sized nukes? That makes it ok?