Sup Forumstards

Sup Forumstards,
long story short, I found a bag of (maybe) weed behind a toilet in a public bathroom
how do I know if it's legit and/or smokeable?

looks like fried lettuce
id toss it

pic related of course

Open it and smeel it genius

It's weed but it looks pretty weird. Check it for mold or other nasty shit. See if it smells like chemicals or anything

Honestly looks like fresh shit

Smoke that Kush OP

Get a better pick out of bag

Just sell it then buy something

Easy. Pack a bowl with it, light it up, inhale deeply and hold it until you feel like you are gonna pop, then shotgun your dog with the smoke. If your dog dies your weed was not legit. Don't be sad, though, because that means you will die shortly thereafter and reunite with your dog in heaven. Win win win.

Bernie for president

Wtf

If you smoke weed and you dont know weed when you see it your a fucking idiot then OP

Ya all bunch lf 12yo
Of course it's weed, just dont smoke the tick parts bc they taste like your grandmas's ass

doesn't look like the best stuff, but it's definitely weed. get it out of the baggie and upload a better pic

Can i have it

Send me a whif, I can identify harmful chemicals

lol it looks like dead mice in a bag.

Thats not weed that looks like aidsbroccoli

kek

thats weed dude, maybe low quality but go ahead and smoke a little and see how you feel

Judging by your picture, it's definitely cannabis.

looks alright
spark up bro

sell it to some high school kids for 60 bucks

Hey, you found some weed. Have a good evening. I would kill to find some piss smelling weed when I don't have any.

eh, lazy crop and many stems but def. smokable.
look for mold (very important). if you're new: mold on weed is white and fuzzy. if it smells off, be careful.

Some baaaad wwe'd!

thanks bro, I'll tell you guys if I die

kekked and check'd

the fact you found it behind the toilet puts a damper on things

Throw it away.

Kek ok

Smoke it or throw it away.
No questions.

Pick apart post pic plz. Is it sticky icky?

Thats weed homo
smoke it

its meth

it looks real as fuk