Does Sup Forums know what it is that kills you? Lots of fucking Volts? Lots of fucking Watts...

Does Sup Forums know what it is that kills you? Lots of fucking Volts? Lots of fucking Watts? Or lots of fucking Amperes?? Discuss.

cancer

Amps fucknut

Amp
t. electrician

I posted this this morning,
Its amperage that kills.
Take that advice and Kys copyfag

Amps, volts hurt like fuck but don't kill unless it's a stupidly high amount.

Thats why people can survive lightning strikes, even though they can be billions of volts, they're mostly low amps

source: 30 years as a physics professor

volts are electrical potential energy, I've put my hand on a 70k volt Van de Graff generator and only suffered a small shock. Watts aren't even an electrical measurement. Anything above 0.007 amps will cause instant cardiac arrest

That would be amps. Imagine Volts being a Freight train and amps being the speed of the train. Would you rather be hit by the train going fast(Lots of amps) or going slow(low amperage)? It may hurt like hell, but it won't kill you.

30 years, not bad, that's dedication.

thank you i enjoy it very much, sorry i am not english native speaker though

Where are you from?

amps. it why you can survive lightning strike, lots o volt low amps. amp is current (how many electrons are flowing), volt is how bad they wanna get to where they're going. so think about like getting shot with a .22 and a .50 with the same powder charge vs a .22 with a .22 short charge and a .22 with a 30.06 powder charge.

Russian my friend

What does cyka blyat mean? serious question

A welder I know says he uses like 28-30 volts and 140 to 250 amps, and he can hold the welding stick while he grounding himself. So not amps.....

bitch i think but bad, sorry not very good with english

Niggers are what kill you

Thx m8

Amps. Amos are the flow of energy that goes through your body and fucks your heart. Volts is jut the stored energy say in a car battery that has 12 volts stored in it.

Watts is electric power (volts multiplied by amps)

Сука is bitch
Блядь is whore
But сука блядь is just cussing like bloody hell or muthafucka
t. Anutha Russian

thank you fellow russia many years of physics but not of english i assuming you are of young?

That explains a lot actually haha

Its lotsa elactricity, maaan

Yeah I'm young

>Its lotsa elactricity, maaan

Electricity was invented by B. Franklin.

they are teaching alot of young men and girls it now, is very good. Not when i was child!

No, it's actually about .1A for that to happen
For cucks that don't know, while it is the amperage that does the damage, the voltage determines the amperage, because voltage overcomes resistance, more voltage=more amperage unless resistance is added at the same rate

He's full of shit, no wire you'll likely see in a shop, even industrial locations, will be able to carry that amperage