Hold on to that thought

You fags, Hodor was a stupid shitty character
who gives a fuck if the retard dies
its the least meaningful death in the show

fucking losers

[spoilers] Melisandre will resurrect him as well [/spoilers]

I hope so

'bout cut myself on that edge

He was one of the few regular characters who was morally innocent or who didn't make ridiculously stupid decisions.

I'm more mad about the paradox hold the door time seizure that made him retarded...
Sad to lose another dire wolf though
>R.I.P. Summer

>its the least meaningful death
>for saving bran
>a kid of one of the the main families and one of the firrst characters to be introduced
>and he actually has some unique superpowers which through the history of westeros will change
>hodor saves that kid
>least meaningful death

Hodor lives

THIS, RIP each doggu ;__;

fuck Hodor, hes a shit

nice meme
>stay mad you casual

no character dev =/= innocence

Nah, him and the wolf will come back as zombies and try to kill Bran.

ASSY!

HOLD THAT FUCKING DOOR

I hope you realize that using "casual" as an insult outs yourself as a pathetic child with socialization difficulties.

*cough* princethatwaspromised *cough*

Its bullshit. Hodor didn't deserve to die :(

Your comment is deeply offensive for all the retards who watch GoT

Oh, Fuck...

I watch it and have watched the series up to the newest episode several times

Hodor was just a fucking dude who carried bran

nothign more

he was "funny" since he only said Hodor

thats FUCKING IT

he was nothing, a large man who couldnt talk

used up his worth holding a door, couldn't even keep the door up, a fucking waste of space and good story

you like him because you're a simplistic moron like him and you cant speak well either. You relate so well to a retarded fat dude.

You have no class. Hodor was an iconic character to GoT who made the show what it is today. They'll be hard-pressed to replace him with anyone else

they wont replace him, they're getting rid of shit characters like hodor

get realistic you immature moron, he wouldn't ever make it to the end and its good hes gone

you're so stupid to not understand the reason for his death

what are you? 15? 16?

He didn't reply because its true, git rekt kid

I hope you realize that using "casual" as an insult outs yourself as a pathetic child with socialization difficulties.>you like him because you're a simplistic moron like him and you cant speak well either
>says the little kid who presses enter after every sentence
You have a learning disability, user.

can we talk about how bad Bran fucked up that everyone helping him just got destroyed except Meera, and it's all his fault

And if he is Bran-ded by the Night's King, how can we expect anything other than him being murdered in the snow to start off the next episode?

Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hoddedoor! Hoddedoor! Hoddor! Hodor!

He's a big gay dj as well as an actor. Drop the beats hodor.

Just a coincidence

I'm lost, you said that his death was the least meaningful, now you say he is missing the reason of Hodor's death?

Someone who insults another like that while discussing fictional TV shows is probably the 15/16 year old.

Calm down and talk about why his death wasn't meaningful rather than acting childish.

Watch out we got edgelords over here

I bet you're fun at parties

DURRRRRRRRRRR

HODOR IS BUST BECAKES HE WAS INNERCENT

He was boring and had one use
Used it up
Is dead

The fuck are you morons whining about, hes just another dead shit character

Since they killed Oberyn, I'm ready to see any character die.
Wasn't even pissed when Jon Snow have been stabbed

no he is going to to try to get back through the wall and that will break the seal that stops white walkers from passing it thus kicking off the final conflict of the story

can someone explain what that old guy was even fucking doing? he didnt do shit for bran just kept showing him the god damn past and that was it.

>you casual

you go fishing often ?

Game of whatever ish the dumbest show fucking ever made..they kill everyone so faggots like yourselves whine and complain. .this show is gay and will always be for the gays..

Gayest post faggotly possible

spoiler alert on life: everyone dies