What the fuck is wrong with European sport fans?

What the fuck is wrong with European sport fans?

>Fighting each other
>throwing explosives on the field
>having a flare gun in the crowd

I mean the fuck is wrong with you?

And they blame brown people for being uncivilized lmao

ITS CALLED PASSION DAD

their sports are so boring that rioting is the only thing that can make them fun

It's just banter mate
Also, cyka blyat
And za dom spremni

Sports fans are generally low life pleb with double digit IQ.

White ppl are crazy

It's an American doesn't understand what it's like to be a real fan episode

Stick to your clapclapclap and yoiur "franchises" yeah

Just banter mate.

It really is those Eastern European shitholes causing the problems

>yurochimps

>mfw I was in Dublin and the entire city was full of shitskins and gypsies begging for money

So glad my parents didn't settle in that shithole they call "Europe"

At least they don't bring legally pirchased assault rifles.

You'll never understand passion, m8.

Euros should become the 10 Nations, you know which ones would be allowed.

How pathetic that you need to fight others and harm humans to be a "real fan"

Football fans used to be atrocious in the 70s and 80s but then there was mass crackdown and they stopped. But now with immigrants and Syrians and muzzies and everything nationalists and football hooligans have gotten bold and have gotten support and membership.

Essentially, they're our forces if there is really a race war in the near future.

Yeah known eastern european country England

Okay, so it's all of Europe

england is just the fat kid in class who just can't shut up and they got their ass handed to them from russia

>smoking
>implying you can look down on others

ultras are no-lifers scum of earth

not really, english fans have vandalized france, some german fans attacked a couple of brazilian journalists, I'm sure there have been hundreds of unreported cases.

Dat passion brings a tear to my eyes. Murritards will never understand.

It's called passion mate.

Kek
Literally retarded

>You only care deeply about your team winning if you physically harm other people

Lol, k

I would rather be civilized at a sporting event.

they're not casuals

P A S S I O N A T E

A B O U T

S P O R T S

>not carrying a lighter on you 24/7

enjoy being unprepared, liberal scum.

This

>What the fuck is wrong with eastern European sport fans

Ftfy

Looks idiotic to me.

Just Banter

I must say tho eastern european ultras are unreal animals. When two teams with big fanbases play here we have policemen on horses helicopters and shit guarding town

So what will happen with Croatia now?

we told you dawg, we warned you about divegrass

Because they are drunk retards

On Sup Forums they will forever be equated with niggers now.

>americans complaining about a bit of banter

All we do is get lashed, throw plastic chairs about and banter the locals.

No explosives, PED fuelled mma or weapons ta -we're british.

What's the difference

It's just banter m8

white """"""""""""people"""""""""""""

>60% white

Wait what did they do?

>britshits

just some banter mate

To be honest it's a lot more entertaining than being bombarded with shit like pop music and niggers dancing on the floor like that which you see at places like basketball games. Seems to me like sports aren't really your thing .

But it is entertaining. I much prefer it to EPL clapping crowds

Chimped out

Basketball sucks to watch, but fun to play with friends.

White people are degenerates and all the brown people and asians get to watch and giggle as the entirety of their civilization falls. France is collapsing, the UK is dead. Based USA is all that's left and they are on the verge of two absolute shit presidents. Whites are the new niggers.

Americans wouldn't understand. They treat sporting events like they do going to watch a movie, just something to pass a few hours and get something to eat. It's not the same.

Come back to me when whites commit the most murders in the US

It's only soccer fans.

this is really showing what a savage the white man really is they kinda forgot we were kangz and taught them how to take a bath

Thanks Euros. Maybe with your acts of complete savagery, FIFA will get off our back for using such mean words.

The banter has saved the euros, most of these games have been shit.

Those flares also have nothing to do with sports though

>He hasn't put his life on the line to defend his team.

No wonder Habib Silverstein can just grab an American team and say it belongs to LA now.

So why did your people stop taking baths?

but you're living in a worse shithole Paco

>passion dad

Desu desu desu desu

Who were these hooligans? Why do they ruin Croatian games?

I don't have to because I don't live in a 3rd world shithole like you. Also baseball is the only sport I really care about. I don't watch basketball

Unfortunately a fan of my team has been killed by a savage of your race at a Dodgers fan, I'm a Giants fan. Not sure how sports are more important than a humans life no matter what your reasoning is. Seems more like a hatred of life than a love of sports

Russians

Interesting fact. Those "fans" didn't do it because they were so into it. They did it because they hate HNS(croatian football society)because all the scamms and shit they've done in Croatian football scene. So they want them to pay the fine. a n y w a y, they are retarded for doing it on this game, i'd put them to 3 years jail each.

Never did understand Americans love for rounders desu.

>muh russians

are they gonna be blamed for everything?

Chill sport to enjoy in the summer. Go grab a beer at the stadium with friends and just chill.

It's just one of those things mate

t. Zlatan ibramovic

Putting your life on the line for a footbal team? Do you really not realize how fucking stupid that sounds?

Whites really are subhuman

>literally have neanderthal DNA

fucking white people

Take down your refugees welcome poster and fuck off.

>just chill
that's the exact opposite of what i want to do while watching a game

B A N T E R
A
N
T
E
R

Yes, I do. It's called a joke, Raheem.

Kek, great argument

This

You have to keep in mind that with the exception of Greece, most European peoples only became civilized very recently. They're still the same barbarians they were less than a millennium ago. It's been awhile since Europe had a good war, so this is how they vent their savage impulses today.

Nice example. The Greeks considered Alexander and his father barbarian and non-greek.

Euros have flares and fights, Americans shoot and stab each other in parking lots.
I respect both traditions, desu

For fuck sake they made us look like tools. Treba se tak skupit za prosvjede,a ne jebeni nogomet

>the greek commoners considered the tyrannical ruler a barbarian

what a surprise

that's because he btfo all of them, sodomized the pussies in Athens and became king of Asia

>be american
>get shot

>be austrian
>get eaten by a dingo as a baby

It's funny because all these third worlders coming for the copa are civilized and the euros are the ones acting like savages

Well I want to relax and be able to watch high level athletes go out and compete.

Alexander was Macedonian you pleb

>be european
>go berserker for a shitty game
>do nothing against rapefugees killing people and instead suck their cocks

Really makes you think

well why dont you save yourself some money and watch it at home?
does everyone in the stadium "just chill" during a baseball game?

New World unite! If we're gonna build walls, let's wall up our shores and live in peace and harmony.

>the old world is now the uncivilized and savage one

Wew.

Which is why he conquered all of the softer Greece races.

>harmony

tell that to the gay community

What an absolute joke. They need to act more mature.

You try standing around for 90 minutes watching nothing happen.

Europeans are uncivilized scum. It explains why their history includes centuries of one brutal war after another.