Any of you guys have any luck meeting girls off plenty of fish? I've gotten numbers for a few...

Any of you guys have any luck meeting girls off plenty of fish? I've gotten numbers for a few, haven't met up with any yet.

Just be careful. The ones I've run into have kids they don't tell you about till the third date

I had one girl tell me he had kids after I fucked her
Be careful OP

he
he
he
he
wut?

i can concur this is a general theme

dated a few decent girls off there though too

its super easy. I'm a very attractive and fit Mixed race guy with a good job and a sharp wit so your mileage may vary.

How do traps get to have children?

most girls there are trans with kids its very scary place its like the dating site for b if you can imagine that.... yes it is a very scary place

I'm in college, 21 and not that fit but the girls I'm messaging seem attractive enough to fuck. What sort of dates did you set up when you met up with them?

same guy
it is true a lot of chicks have kids. a crazy amount. steer clear

also alot of girls looking for older guys.(at 28 this works for me now)
I'd say I have more success now then I did at 19. Now I can pull older chicks and younger girls.

POF is a waste of time. A lot of fake profiles.

Adoption?

Met my wife on pof

Normal stuff. Most girls just want to be wined and dined tbh.
If it goes well then it is back to your place for some making out and sex.
Had a couple of times when it went so well we went back to my place on the first date.

Met my wife on POF.. I don't know if I would ever do that again.... sheesh. (True story!)

but don't get ahead of yourself. You have to get them to agree to go out with you first. Online dating is a numbers game.Cast your net wide and far. Message alot of girls and see what type of things they respond to.

Had to sort though Plenty Of Fatties to get to mine. Loaded with whores doh

I've already got two meetings planned for this weekend, was just trying to think of things to do with these girls

>go on pof probably about 8 years ago, yes i'm an oldfag
>meet girl with pics about 6/10 but i'm desperate and don't want to put much effort in
>we start talking, she seem okay.png. trade numbers
>she sings glycerin by Bush to me over Yahoo Messenger (again, oldfag)
>realweird.jpg
>tell her she's a great singer - she's alright i guess
>she insists she sucks (low self esteem detected), then sings another song for 4 minutes straight that i didn't know
>had to go to my sister's bday dinner
>pof girl calls me there and i quickly let her know i gotta get back to her later cuz im doing familyshit.exe
>i called her 2 hours later when i'm home and she was pissed because i 'totally blew her off earlier'
>mfw i've been in contact with this psych-ward hero for like 3 hours flat
>i killed her with kindness apologizing about it like a cuck, not a confrontational type
>she hangs up me and later hits me up on Yahoo about how i'm an asshole like the rest of them
>got off easy

good luck Sup Forumsro

oh good, man!

well that depends on what type of person they are tbh.

post pics and interests and stuff. I will help as best as I can.

Mini-golf is super casual AND you can take each one. Seems cliche' but it legit works

Met my wife on pof

Thirding this. Pof is a lot more desperate moms than compared to OK Cupid. It would be okay if they put out, but they're under the false assumption they still have market value

Ouch... Picture with a "drink" in her hand, trying to sell how fun she is. If she's so fun why's the best picture one where a dude's photo bombing her?

i have been on 100s of dates and fucked/dated a couple dozen chicks over the past 16 years because of online dating. Mainly Match.com (and Yahoo Personals when that was a thing) but more recently OK Cupid.

OKC>Match>POF

haha
I had a similar experience (this is that mixed race guy from earlier in thread
I had a simple "come over to watch and eat takeout" date. I was def gonna get it in.
We talk, watch the movie, eat. It gets late. She's getting sleepy. I say something like I well I should get going I guess. She says stay. Its late. I agree. We strip down to underwear in bed and makeout and cuddle. She tells me she's horny but on the rag.. ffffffffff
anyway, I see her once more during the day
and then she starts getting psycho when I can't agree to meet up with her on a sunday night. She starts accusing me of being with other girls. I ghost her real quick.

Hangout? Red flag. You're not getting far with that one.

Next

If you like fat chicks it's fine. If you like attractive, thin chicks, NOPE

Is that noelle easton?

"hang out" is good depending on what you are looking for.
This is the type of girl that doesn't get alot of guys hitting on her in her own social circles so has slept with randos here and there never quite entering into a real relationship.
I say if you have similar interest as her you are golden. Bring her to an actual restaurant. be gentleman as fuck. she won't know what to do. at the same time be relatable and nerdy like she is. now the second part of the date should be a walk through a well populated city area with lots to see. occasionally take her hand. brush her hair back from her face once. the rest is up to you bruh

get ice cream cones or froyo for the walk

>psych-ward hero

kek'd

Post the other one.