How much do you guys earn for 8 hours of work?

How much do you guys earn for 8 hours of work?
I earn 150 USD every day i work, 180 in weekends.
And i work when i want.

I'm on salary, but the law firm where I'm a second year associate bills clients between $350-550/hour.

Wow, you must have to suck shit tons of cock to make that kind of money with your going rates.

for 8 hours of work i get 61.18$ canadian, but i'm paid 365 days per year so it aint bad

24/7 i mean

I'm salaried but $52k makes for easy math. $200/day pre-tax. That's normally 7-8 hours.

I work with elderly people, changing their diapers etc. Drinking coffee watching tv. I work for a private berau, so thats why i get a high salary. Im at work right now, amd im watching tv, everyone is sleeping.
Ez money
And yes, i do wipe their asses aswell.

Not bad user, how often do u work then ?

560€ weekdays, weekends 960€, nights 120€/hr

5 days a week , sometimes 7/7, sometimes 2 month without weekends, canadian army before you ask.

Could one of you help me out with someone extorting me, I'm a poor uni student and need money quick
Will pay back

I make $53,000 a year, plus about a $5000-7000 bonus at the end of the year. Low level drone at the Best Buy corporate office. I roll in most days aroun 8:30-9. Walk down and get coffee or breakfast at the cafeteria. I return a few emails and do a quick couple things. Then I surf the web for a couple hours and try to look busy. I go down to the company gym for about an hour or so. Then lunch. Then more surfing the web and an occasional meeting. I sneak out around 4-430. I've mastered the art of doing nothing. But I'm bored as shit.

So are you there right now ? Do you sleep where you work ?

215k a year work around 32 hours a week M-F make my own scedule

On a good day? $360. On a bad day? $180
I average about $1000 a week.

Are you dealing heroine in russia ?

I work 3 days a week and get 1000$ every 2. week.

no im at my appartment, yes we can live on the base but it cost pretty much the same price as an appartment outside of it.. so the choice is pretty easy.

Nice, what do you do?

Street performer in aus work is sparse but normally from 500-800 for 8 hours

No dude, healthcare

416 USD

$82 for 8 hours of work fuck my life

I work with old people. Whiping ass, helping them to eat, talking with them etc. I like the job.

Ive been in the danish military for 4 months as a private. It was pretty fucking hard.
Australian soldiers, are they badass ?

I do customer service/business development/team assistance for a rather large Chrysler dealer, I help train new salespeople, handle and follow some new leads, make sure our surveys are getting returned etc. It varies from month to month with commission but I generally make 3.5-4g usd per month, I work 9 hour days so per day I pull about 185 per day in average if my math is correct. To sit on my ass, make phone calls, and micromanage salespeople.

in the media i make $208 day net around the week is also like $1052 but is not worth if is a dangeous job... and also not all the time i make $26/H regular are like 15...

I don't work, I have all the money I'll need.

It's nice to see the working class in this thread take pride in how much they earn though, it's good to know they're still motivated to do all the shit I dont want to.

That's awesome, good for you. I shellfish

thats because maybe your grandparents do the job first... or your parents and for that reason you dont need to do nothing

Not everyone wants to eat pasta and ketchup eveyday like you dude.

never worked with aussie can't tell sorry. But i've worked with us marines, us army, french foreign legion, and brits. For what I have seen, the french foreign legion where the most badass motherfucker iv worked with.

Oh i thought u said u were from australia, where are you from again ?

Ah fuck, canadian yea. How is the canadian army?
Well educated i guess?

About $60.

It's not much money, just enough to live on frugally, but it's a job I really enjoy so much that I'd show up to 'work' once in a while even if I wasn't getting paid.

i make 120 a day for 8 hours
15$ an hour

>be me
>own popular website
>dick around all day
>make about $12,500ish a month
>work around 2-3 hours a day answering emails, text and admin shit.
>so make around $300/hr when i work?

How'd you get the job?

$8k/day. I'm a consultant.

Used to make 250 a day as a DoD contractor.
Now, I barely make 80 a day.
Poor life choices, kids.

Website and proof of ownership is required for user to believe you.

About 800 a day Canada bucks.
Consultant.

Damn, what do you do?