America is shit tbh. Our power was only a result of centuries of inhumane practices. We're fat, stupid...

America is shit tbh. Our power was only a result of centuries of inhumane practices. We're fat, stupid, and unhealthy by international standards. Economy fucking sucks. Police force is Orwellian. Etc, etc, etc...
>inb4 "leave"
I can't because I was born poor and the economy fucking sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/22/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-11-point-swing-since-march/
apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/politics/washington-post-abc-news-poll-on-2016-election-may-16-19-2016/2038/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Economy fucking sucks

Factually incorrect, rest of the stuff is fairly spot on.

Then leave faggot

>hates America
>is poor

Well that explains that

Tell that to the thousands of Americans who lost their jobs/homes in the recession..economy may be improving but the middle class is still suppressed by it

Then 15% of the country should hate america at least, that's a pretty shitty figure

>Police force is Orwellian

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You actually believe the news and don't ever interact with cops

Move out of metro areas, retard

I got hired on at $13 an hour starting with no experience at a diesel mechanic shop

And if you complain that you don't want to do that, you're the shitbag who makes the economy bad

>Tell that to the thousands of Americans who lost their jobs/homes in the recession

>8 years ago
>haven't gotten your shit back together by now

You're a complaining bitch

American police shoot people literally everyday. Obviously not all cops are bad retard but the fact that they have the ability to get away with mirderer is Orwellian. $13/hr is shit, you've just been conditioned to believe anything over $7.25 is good

You can't just fucking reboot your life faggot. Those people had their homes and jobs far longer than 8 measly years.

>I can't because I was born poor and the economy fucking sucks.

Hahahah, you fucking crying, little faggot. I'll make an assumption, not necessarily saying it is true, but I was more than likely born into a poorer family than you. Even if you were, "poorer," than I, it would not mean that I was at more of an advantage than you, considering my situation. This economy is not shit. The system is not shit. You are shit. You are too lazy to make anything of yourself. I lifted myself via education, while little crybabies like you whine about how the system is terrible.

You say
>"Our power was only a result of centuries of inhumane practices"
How the fuck would you know? Did you live back then? No? Because the Jews told you so? The Jews ran the fucking slave trade! Where ever you could find an opportunity to profit from human suffering in human history you and find Jews.

I'm in college. I will not be poor. That does not mean that the country isn't shit

Pretty sure southern plantation owners, and those who exterminated Native Americans weren't Jews faggot

>You can't just fucking reboot your life faggot

I went to prison for 4 years and lost everything I had
Yes you absolutely fucking can

>American police shoot people literally everyday

Don't act like a nigger and you won't get shot
And no, they don't shoot people every day

You just hear about every single time it happens
And again, don't live in big cities

>but the fact that they have the ability to get away with mirderer is Orwellian

You are completely fucking ignorant of the topic
99.9% of police shootings are completely justified self defense or killing of a criminal

>$13/hr is shit

Starting, dumbfuck
I get $21 an hour once I learn shit and get a CDL

You don't realize it's unskilled, no college, bullshit work

>That does not mean that the country isn't shit

You're projecting your little area of the country on the rest of it

Go to North Dakota and tell me the economy is tanking

Then leave when you're finished college. And what exactly are you going to college for? Move away. Go live in another country. I'm sure you'll cry about wherever you move, too. There's no such thing as a utopia, big guy. Whether you believe it or not, the United States is a place where you can do as you please. Want to become an engineer? Go ahead. Decide that's not for you, midst getting you degree? Change your major to psychology. Cry elsewhere, fag.

I'd move to Europe, but it looks impossible unless you are an engineer or Muslim...

>Move away. Go live in another country.

He can just move states

Fuck, tons of states are booming right now whereas his crime ridden shithole "cultural centers" are tanking

If hipster faggots can travel to Europe on there waiter salaries, then so can you. You are just being a whiney faggot who doesn't contribute to society.

>Mfw the most serious anti-Trumpers are getting more and more brazen by the day
>Mfw they're not even trying to hide the fact that they just plain hate our country anymore

Thanks for the free election, you fucking chumps.

while millions of poor Mexicans pour over the border into the U.S., this fucktard can't figure out how to cross the border in the other direction.

>implying your own irrelevant personal experience is a national standard
>half the country are minorities, suppressed by the us government and police
>still shit, my flight attendant sister makes more

Lmao you really think Hillary won't win you retard?

>>implying your own irrelevant personal experience is a national standard
>implying every business within 100 miles of me doesn't have a help wanted sign and has upped their pay because no one will work

There is work and there is well paying work
You're too lazy to move

>>half the country are minorities
>63% of the US is white and that was in 2010
>it's gone up every year since

Live somewhere there aren't minorities
Like the midwest

>>still shit, my flight attendant sister makes more

Go be a flight attendant then

She won't
You're kidding yourself if you can't see that Trump has the swing vote

>exterminated native americans
Nobody "exterminated" them. The europeans brought diseases that the natives hadn't built resistance to. The ones that were directly killed were the savages who went around fucking scalping people

>minorities, suppressed by the us government

If America kissed your black and brown asses any harder Uncle Sam would have his nose covered fried-chicken-filled shit, you delusional faggot. Paint a white kid in a community college black and suddenly he's got a free pass into pretty much any university in the country, ivy leagues included if he's even half bright. If a black person can sit more or less quietly in a cubicle without picking any fights, stealing anything, or failing a drug test he's pretty much guaranteed an affirmative-action middle class salary for life.

The only thing that makes niggers' lives hard is the fact that they generally live around other trifling-ass niggers who live like crabs in a bucket, yanking any brother who climbs out down.

Ever heard of smallpox blankets? Trail of tears? Learn history retard

>minorities, suppressed by the us government and police

Oh go fuck yourself you ignorant shitbag Berntard

Oh yeah?
And what about that hanging in Minnesota?
Was that Ebul Yuros being Ebul?

I live in Iowa. A nation has to be great for all ethnicities to be great. No thanks, I actually want to make a difference

Yeehaa. Gawd lurves Merica!!

Minorities were literally our property a century and a half ago, you really don't think that puts white preople at an advantage?

>I live in Iowa

Iowa fucking blows and is full of assholes
Never met a single nice person from there
And it smells god awful

Stop giving a fuck about trying to bring up other people and try to make yourself better you dumb communist

Hilary is projected to win by a significant margin in every poll, while not even confirmed to be the nominee yet
You're delusional

He's just another crybaby because he wasn't born into a millionaire family and has to work to be successful. OP was probably born into the middle-class.

>Minorities were literally our property a century and a half ago, you really don't think that puts white preople at an advantage?

>you really don't think that what happened a century and a half ago has any bearing on today?

No, I don't
Blacks have the same rights as everyone else
Asians are better than whites and they were treated like shit too

Believing that there's an inherent genetic racial disparagement between whites and blacks is as racist as you can possibly be

America fucking blows. You're bashing every part of America while claiming it is great simultaneously you moron.

>Hilary is projected to win by a significant margin in every poll

>the people who actually respond to polls are swing voters

If you believe this, you're as retarded as a Bernie supporter

>You're bashing every part of America

Naw just Iowa

I visited America a year ago and found that the average standard of living was about half as good as here in Australia. People live in shit housing, work good jobs for shit pay and get treated like the great unwashed by the government. I'm not saying my country is perfect but it was so surprising as I had bought into the propaganda coming out of America re how great it is, only to find it somewhat poor and run down.

Is not genetic, it's that white people got the jump on minorities by killing and owning them; exploiting them to become rich. Fucking dumbass

Iowa, and population dense metropolitan areas. A significant amount of the nation

>America fucking blows

>confirmed for never living here or having never left his gated community

> it's that white people got the jump on minorities by killing and owning them

>when you're born as a black man, you are inherently kept back by the race boogeyman so that you can't work to bring yourself to the same level as a white man

You're a fucking racist cunt
My black friend owns his own gun store that he build himself and has operated himself for the last 8 years

Go fuck yourself you racist shitbag

Newfags inb4 their own threads...I've been everywhere else, the US is the best possible place to live unless you are completely worthless. Second is Canada, Third is New Zealand. Japan and Australia next and then anywhere in Europe.

> morans

Found the bernout who stopped keeping up with the latest news when Bernie's chances of winning tanked.

>A significant amount of the nation

>population equals a majority of the nation

You sure are fucking stupid
Land makes up a nation
Live where people aren't
Where the people are, the nation sucks

Move to Montana

Leave

You need to straighten up mother fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

america was great for whites, which is the only group that can make it tolerably for everyone else. check out south africa

I was born poor.

Now I'm not.

Stop making excuses and man the fuck up OP.

Now, as for the topic. Yeah you're right. We're a pretty fucked up country.

Rest of the world is even worst though. It's humanity. Get over it.

You are literally retarded.

Jews and Chinese were some of the most hated minorities in America's past, and they are per capita more successful then white people are

Then get the fuck out.

No, seriously. leave. Where will you go? The UK? South Africa? Brazil? Go.

Nice argument

>"Why don't you leave?"
>"America is the greatest country on Earth. Doesn't mean it's great."

Should've let the Nazis win..

Like I said, I'm in college, I will not be poor. My point is that this isn't the case for everyone, my situation sucked by I still had a lot of advantages over others

>Conservatives get offended by a hat.

And Liberals are the soft ones.

>my black friend owns a gun store so black people aren't at a socioeconomic disadvantage compared to whites
I don't need a counter argument, you are just retarded

I found the Bernie cuck.

Make America America Again.

Hundreds of thousands were born under the same or even direr circumstances. And they worked their ass off to claw their way out. Irish potato niggers did this, so did Chinks. Even the odd Spic manages to pull through.

Laying down and whining how America sucks is just you giving up like a bitch. Trying to rationalize how it was built on questionable practices is just another a lame excuse.

This is actually pretty sad

>My point is that this isn't the case for everyone
>not everyone has the same opportunities

Ok

>inb4 college is expensive

My friend went to be an electrical technician
Entirely paid for by student aid and is now making $70k a year and just started 6 months ago

the american power is not a result of "centuries" of inhumane practice. on a global scale american influence was fairly insignificant before ww1, the two world wars were an insane boost to the american economy and shaped the enourmous military industrial complex with is largely responsible for much of its foreign policy. this whole thing is much more recent than you think, sure america has since the beginning been seen as a land of oportunity but not always as a global player in politics.

Found the virgin neckbeard projecting his insecurities

>Liberals shut down political rallies

Naw the thin skin is on the libshits

I don't understand if you don't like it then move instead of whining about it, if the economy is shit then why why is it the top economy in the world, yea the U.S. Is a little harsh but that doesn't mean you have to whine about not being below average intelligence and unable to make any success for yourself

>so black people aren't at a socioeconomic disadvantage compared to whites

This is completely false and is as made up as the wage gap

>ur a virgin
lol good one.

>projecting
You're using that word wrong.

I feel yah, trying to get out atm, but just can't seem to afford to, this place would be better if the 10% had their heads on pikes...

Holy fuck you actually believe this
Holy fucking shit you are one dumb, ignorant, uneducated, blind, easily swayed motherfucker

HOOOLEEEE SHIIITTT

> this place would be better if the 10% had their heads on pikes...
Boy have I got the place for you. It rhymes with Fexico. I'm sure you'll love it there.

Name a country whose power wasn't predicated on "inhumane" practices.

I wouldnt say that and the graphic doesnt really suggest it either, yeah its an up and down and most of the time hillary is in the lead with only a few points where trump came close. however the general trend seems much more positive for trump than for hillary, I am not saying enough to win the election but time is not in hillarys favour.

Well you're doin a great fuckin job changing the world captain shitpost

Bad news, cream puff.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/22/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-11-point-swing-since-march/
apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/politics/washington-post-abc-news-poll-on-2016-election-may-16-19-2016/2038/

As much as I hate the fact that businesses have systematically pushed money to the top, you're retarded for blaming everything on them

If you STAY poor it's your fault. Beaners come here illegally with nothing and make money.

Stop choosing to suck.
The past centuries are irrelant. You are here, NOW, not the past or future.

The economy is fairly good shape. Check the stats. Cops don't fuck with most Americans. Shit, I go to the shooting range with my local PD.

Change your life or end it.

Which part my Straya faggot?

Too corrupt, the whole world just needs to start over tbh, and while my opinion may not be popular by any means, i believe removing any rich would make the world a better place

yet you call them "beaners" when they work harder than your ass does. Fuck off.

>it's up and down
>That Hillary nosedive
Look at the graph and try to guess the exact moment Trump labelled Hillary as "Crooked Hillary". I bet you can do it.

>Too corrupt

>complains the US is so corrupt he should move
>claims other countries are too corrupt

Holy shit

ITT: Faggots believing the American nationalist propaganda.

> i believe removing any rich would make the world a better place
>it's another entitled bernie cuck crying because people are better than him

>the spics are here

>his country hates itself so much it has to shit on countries who like theirs

kek

I believe every country has some form of corruption, i just really hate the US because it is especially apperent, and is a society where the rich thrive, and the poor suffer