How can I lose weight over the summer?

How can I lose weight over the summer?

stop drinking so much cum

calorie intake < calories burned = weight lose... simple as that

eat nutritional shit rather than junk food and exercise at least 20 minutes 3 times a week and you'll see minimal results.

get a gym membership too. most gyms will have a personal trainer that can help you get on a good diet and work out plan. sure it'll cost a bit more but you don't have to meet with them all the time.

suicide.

Nice, thanks user.

go vegan

NO.

You thanked someone for saying diet and exercise...you have already failed you fatastrophe, best bet is to gain as much weight as you can and pray for heart disease and diabetes.

Bruh

>pray
but god has abandoned us.

fine then stay a fat shit idgaf

Smaller portions, less fast food and soda. Go for a walk once a day. Lost 30 pounds in 6 months that way

Vegans are just closeted homosexuals they refuse to eat meat.

This is shit advice, you still need exercise. Being vegan just makes you gay, not thin and healthy...

Suicide works just as well.

So another vote for the most commonly known fucking combination on the planet, diet and exercise. It's amazing that people ask for advice when everyone knows the only thing that actually works...

Stop eating

Eat less.

top kek

Depends how overweight you are. I would recommend lots of cardio, even just walking, for an hour a day. That, and I would also spread out your meals so you're still eating all day, just not as much at a time.

Spanks

Stop being a huge summerfag and kill yourself.

try getting cancer. at least you'll be skinny even though you'll look like mr. clean.

>>>>>read the sticky
>gtfo

Crack. It's safe and healthy

Im with this user

-Drink a lot of water.
-Eat most of your calories early in the day.
-Eat little at night.
-Exercise 4-5 days a week for about an hour each day.

Your doing it wrong you forgot to mention for user to drink plenty of bleach.

Choose your own weight loss adventure V 2.1.1!

Are you:

Lazy -> Choice 1
Not Lazy-> Choice 2

CHOICE 1: Kill yourself.

CHOICE 2: Stop drinking anything that isn't water or unsweet tea/coffee on a regular basis. Sweet beverages, like coke or root beer will add to your calories that you don't need. Fruit juices also apply to this as well, since they often have sugars added for flavor. Maybe have them as a treat, but since you're asking to lose weight you might not understand the concept of moderation so well.

Walk or bike around instead of driving. You may hate those biker assholes for taking up an extra lane on the road, but do you see any of them with double chins? If you're in college, live on campus and don't be afraid to walk places, or even run/bike wherever you need to go.

Stop getting fast food.

Restrict your sodium intake, since that increases your water retention and adds a bit of extra weight. Cut sodium and you'll lose water, but not fat. Good for a quick loss.

Get a gym membership. Lots of places are having specials on memberships since summer just started and people want to not look like fat fucks. It's the equivalent of childhood bullying since you'll probably get snickers at first for going there, but the more you go there, the less you'll get snickered at.

Cut fat intake, since it not only provides more energy (9 kcal/g) that you might not burn off, but the body is very good at adding it to your fat stores. Be wary of adding too many carbohydrates or proteins to your diet, as the energy from those will still be converted to fat, but since they're only 4 kcal/g you can technically have more of them. High protein diets are often high fat as well.

Go outside more, it's nice.

SOURCES: I'm a nurse.