Sup Forums, my sister-in-law is literally three doors down from me and I'm 95% percent sure that she's masturbating

Sup Forums, my sister-in-law is literally three doors down from me and I'm 95% percent sure that she's masturbating.
What do?

Take pics w/timestamp

burst in and scare the shit out of your brother

Shout allahu akbar

SNEAK A PEEK

Walk in on her and ask her what she's schlicking to.

Take pics, or just help her out.

Is there any pretense you could have to walk into her room?

She is probably being blacked.

Walk in and ask if she needs help.

Take video, make timestamp, share. Join in if possible while still filming.

GO SEE OP WHY ARE YOU MAKING US WAIT

Go on roof, rappel down wall, burst in through window, take fotes, jump out into bushes, run down street, post pics, gain the admiration of dozens of Sup Forumstards.

Get an obvious boner and walk in with nothing but your underwear on. Have a reason (as user said) and be confident. Worse case scenario, you get to see her masturbating for a second or two.

Source?

start hearing heavy metal at max volume also sauce pliz?

Couldn't tell you, but I wouldn't mind source if someone knew it...

So I don't feel like watching my marriage shatter from my lack of inhibitions... yet. but I can tell you that it seems that she's using her hands. The crack I can see through isn't large enough to get pics, but i can just barely see her legs spread and her hands thrusting into her pussy. She's looking at something on her phone with earbuds on. I'm gonna try listening and figure out what.

If she has earbuds and she watching her phone, Crack it open more, she won't notice.

>pretending OP isn't a trolling 14 year old imagining all this while fapping to /mlp/ in another tab

Bumping for update

~Sigh~ I guess OP is a fag...

I'm sure he is just taking his time shagging his sister in law

Walk in with a banana in your hand and hold it to your head like a phone. Walk into her room and say something absolutely ridiculous like Hello is this Dominos Pizza can i order a medium pepperoni pizza

If you have any balls, walk over, knock, and say to keep it down. IF it quiets down, go back open door(don't knock), and ask why she stopped. IF it DOESN'T quiet down go back, open door and ask WTF.

OP didn't deliver so we're starting a Spiderman thread

sounds good

This

And bump

Masturbate louder

It's a shota boy getting fucked in the ass. The rest of the pic is cropped.

Start blasting Three Doors Down, faggot.

>she's masturbating.
>What do?
Try to guess what she's masturbating to.

My bet is something from or something that belongs there.

Look out for bear traps, classic Frost.