Can someone explain to me what the hell happened with hodor?

can someone explain to me what the hell happened with hodor?
i know hes dead. but how was he hearing what people where screaming? why did he just collapse?

from what i understand is bran is a time traveler now.

bump

bran wargs into young hodor to control old hodor, during the 'HOLD THE DOOR' time old hodor is experiencing, young hodor is basically experiencing his own death 30+ years from now, his mind can't take it and collapses, and HOLD THE DOOR>Hodor is the last words he said whilst alive, so that's the only word he can say until he dies. TLDR Brain fucked his mind up.

I think bran was warged into hodor in the future as well as in the past. Guessing he collapsed because future hodor died while he was warged, so the shock as well as hearing nothing but "hold the door" as it happened.

I mean honestly, if you not only saw but experienced your own death before it even happened, wouldn't you go crazy?

Interested

so hodor died in the future and young hodor experienced it?

yes, young hodor experienced his death, HOLD THE DOOR is when he first gets onto the door and is holding it, and graudally turns into HODOR is when he dies. his mind basically collapsed and he was stuck with the mind of a 15 year old up until he eventually died

damn dude pretty brutal.
was a little hard to follow in the show though. maybe im just dense.

I honestly think bran is a asshole for what he dis. He practically forced Hodor to sacrifice his life for them even if he wanted to or not

it's either one dead or all of them

predicted the hold the door thing last year. Wish I'd screencapped it.

but yea it was retarded an GRRM is still a hack

GRRM jumped the shark

that's what happened

>ITT retards who actually believe Hodor dies

TIME PARADOX

Pretty sure it was him worging (or whatever the future sight shit is called) his own death as a child and being traumatized by it from there on out. We got to see it happen cuz of legs 11 worging the past.
That or some time is an illusion magic bullshit

Basically Hodor survives and comes back and turns out to be Aegon Targaryen reincarnated by the Lord of Light. Also making him Azor Ahai. He then kills everyone and takes the Iron Throne, he keeps Bran as a jester and makes him crawl across the floor for amusement while making him shout Hodor.

>I predicted the achievements and lifework of another man, thus I am better than him. Please see the list of my own achievements below;

The end.

Grow the fuck up you cumstain.

whats your theory m8

I think.

Bran warged into future Hodor through past Hodor, linking Willace's mind with the mind of his future self. When future Hodor died, Willace's mind died too, leaving him with just his baser instincts. Hodors soul is gone. He's kinda like khal drogo after he was brought back.

Yeah. That was pretty obvious from the start though...

This. And Cleganebowl is finally fucking confirmed.

I fucking wish

>hodor
>Dead
nope.
how many times in the series have they said if hodor had a mind he would be unstoppable?
He will become a white walker, and truly be unstoppable.

I'd like to hope that maybe some fucked up way hodor becomes cold hands in the show, he's a giant he could certainly ride a moose

i like you

I remember when GOT used to be good.

Literally the one show I cared about spoiled. Fucking kill yourself

Did Hodor know he would die holding a door from the undead his whole life? Thats what I wanna know.

Hodor is real as fuck, son.

I think what it is, is that young hodor, and old hodors mind were as one at that time, meaning young hodor experienced every aspect of old hodors death, even the beginings of brain death.
bran made him experience every feeling of being ripped apart, and stabbed, then made him retarded, just so he could be ripped apart and stabbed again to save the little idiot.

Hodor is dead. Tommen and a lot of Tyrells will die. Wun Wun will die too. There will be a red wedding like event in the last episode. Jon will win Bastardbowl and imprison Ramsay.

Only when there was nude kahleese.

It's so far gone at this point that I don't even know why I keep watching it...

jfc dude you actually think that happens lmao

>yfw they all find out Jon Snow isn't the son of Ned Stark, and he and Sansa get married after Jon claims the iron throne

she was nude in last episode dude

it's a closed loop story
ban is actually showing us the game of thrones
he is the old man in the tree
there is time travel. bran grows old seeing the game of thrones play out, then becomes the lord of light and uses 'magic' to travel to the past as an old man to meet himself, to train himself 'again'.

Too bad Sansa gets killed. Either by Arya directly or because she gets blamed for something Arya did.

Maybe not. When he saw Bran in the warg flashback maybe only the words and emotions of dread and despair were imprinted onto him and he seized since his mind couldn't cope.

Who the fuck knows though.

It was her face superimposed onto a body double just like they did with cersei, this show has gotten too big for its own good. They are trying to play to the mainstream rather than the true fans.

Vikings is better.

He doesn't actually time travel so he can't be the man in the tree. He might be able to talk to him in the past and train him though.

Im 99% sure that was her nude body from an earlier episode cgi-ed onto her.
watch it again, it looks wierd as fuck.
also on nudity note.
i know redheaded stark was 18+ for the filming, and im pretty sure troll stark was as well, we need at least one nude stark girl this season.

but the old guy says bran wont become a tree guy like he did. he says several things that mean bran wont share his fate. unless he was lying and wanted everyone to die by whitewalkers

He's half Stark due to his mother and half Targaryen due to his father. He's still a bastard though as he isn't born from his father's marriage. His claim to the Iron Throne is less than the blonde bitches. I imagine she will take the Iron Throne after marrying and Jon will be king in the north.

No, it was her. The studio said so. She publicly admitted it.

No. I cba to find it right now but the chick who plays Dany is quoted as saying she's proud of the new nude scene.

Nah,.. Probably not.

hey hey did you actually SEE Hodor stop breathing? NO! He beat the fuck out of every single one of those motherfucking snow zombies and even felt a little guilty afterward because he's a very sensitive man.

She's lucky she has interesting tits, because she can't act for shit

why u mad tho?

Niggers don't know that Bran is going to
change the Past and be the old guy in
the tree Bran is the old guy bran is his
fathers fathers fathers Fathers father
as it was written in the book of leaves.

She has a no nudity clause in her contract, the body double did an interview for a magazine it was her who said that, they have done it with cersei and dany. Emilia Clarke said she would never be nude on screen again In an interview a few years ago

>watching the worst thing on tv
>fags

But if he changes the past, he wouldnt have went to the tree, and learned he could change the past, therefor not changing the past.

>Ned was too honest his death was his own mistake
>bran is an asshole he sacrificed a stable boy to save hot hunter and a stark greenseer with possibly the hack to save the world.

Choose one faggot

This ain't your walking dead shit. There is literally zero chance he's alive. They might get him back as a wight but no more than that.

You do realise he needs to be in the tree and
die for the chain of events to take place the
paradox only works this way otherwise they all die
and the NightManager kills them all.

>wight
GTFO book-reading fag-stain.

The wights are different from white walkers. You're an idiot

IS BRAN THE THREE EYED RAVEN?

The old man in the tree is the blood Raven or Brynden Rivers. Not Bran

I mean Brynden Rivers aka bloodraven

There is no 'hold the door' in the books and Bran's warg stuff doesn't involve time travel either. I dunno what the fuck is happening with the show but i don't think GRRM is the one to blame for this particular weirdness.

But bran is the bran raven.
and bran muffins.
and bran the builder, can he fix it? Yes he can.

same will happen to Bran

GRRM is hoping to die before having to write himself out of a hole.
therefore, HBO now has free reign to make a good series, instead of being a slave to a shitty writer.

Dan and Dave said Grrm told them this early in the development of the show. So unless they are lying this has been some part of Martins grand scheme the whole time.

"But before any assumptions are made about Clarke’s participation in the scene, there’s something the actress wants everybody to know. “I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,” she says. “That was awhile ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!”

The production took pains to shoot Clarke’s portion of the scene on a private “closed set” in Belfast, while the rest of the sequence with the Dothraki actors was shot at the Vaes Dothrak village set constructed in the desert in Spain. Clarke said the set-up was preferable to, for instance, when Dany’s clothes were scorched off at the end of season 1. “Taking off my clothes is not the easiest thing, but with the magic of the effects, I don’t have to do a season 1 and go on a cliff and do it,” she notes. “I’m in control of it.”

Fuck... Can't argue with that. Bran muffins it is

Wow, they really jumped through hoops to show those pathetic breasts. I still think theres a possibility of a body double

Ooh near quads.

Who the hell does this girl think she is? Like her body is that important either way.

no faggot, she said she won't do POINTLESS nudity learn your facts.

What do you have against books? Does reading make your tiny brain hurt?

All hail Bran, The Muffin.
Destroyer of Westeros, Harbinger of death.

no

Her head looks like it is floating over the body.
im sure it was old nude footage of her they CGIed in.

I see. That'd be a future book spoiler then.

I haven't read the books yet, whats a wight?

The GRRM books suck donkey spunk.
want a better fantasy sieries? "Dusk" and "Dawn" by tim lebbon.

wights = zombies
White Walkers = dudes on horses

The old man is Bran Bran is the raven this was
all a dream he had after falling from the tower, The last series finale will explain this is
Just a Wizard of OZ rip off

You were there and you and you were there

no shit - do you even watch after the credits? filthy casual

I don't watch the tv show.

In the books, the white walkers aren't truly named, at one point they are reffered to as wights.
in the series, they are all referred to as white walkers repedly, and that's anyone who comes back as one, not just the "elites".

The wights are pretty much zombies that the white walkers create.

Fuck you tardcum. This bitch can't act and her ass is pancakes. Pointless nudity is a giant part of danys story.

keanu?

I'll have to rewatch. I was too busy being annoyed with her storyline like usual.

Hodor...

This makes the most sense as it correlates with her "technically" not using a body double.

13 hear old spotted

>better writing
>better story
>more rape and murder than in GRRMs garbage
nigger pls.

Her contract says she doesn't have to do nude scenes if she doesn't want to, not that there will never ever be new nude scenes.

It was her, filmed in front of minimal crew, then edited to look like she was in front of a crowd.

STARK GRILS NUDE WHEN????

his writing isn't bad, he just focuses on pointless shit too much.

If you want rape, why not really rape someone IRL, that's way cooler than imagining it in some faggy book.

tard

Hodor! Hodor hodor hodor... Hodor hodor! Hodor...hodor hodor hodor... Hodor hodor

Hodor hodor! Hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor.

>more rapes and murders
>better
Why not read any random crime files? They must be the best work of fiction

Regardless of what her contract says, that shit looked just as fake as cerseis penance walk.