So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums,
on a scale of 1 to ten, 1 being not at all, and 10 being 100%.
How much do I look like a girl in this pic?
PS, roast me

passable, sure. Mostly, you look like a trap. Other pictures?

You look like a cross between Ellen DeGeneres and Sloth from the goonies with a sprinkling of the Hanson brothers.
>Not even your own mother has hopes for you finding love.

2, maybe 3

I'd say like a 60% you would pass. 70% if you were comparing yourself to a tomboy

Daily reminder: Transgenders are mentally ill.

7/10. Honestly you could look really cute if you learned how to use makeup.

You look pretty. In my opinion the acne gives you character not really off-putting. If you didn't have any most likely look more like a "girl".

Thanks. I've been on HRT for 2 months and i'm just wearing a bit of eye liner in that pic.
Pic related is a no bullshit shot and I look fucking ugly I know.
I am going for the tomboy/probably will never pass so no need to worry about buying girls clothes kinda thing tbh.
kek. I think i'm more offended by the fact that you think i look like Ellen DeGeneres.
I'm shit at make up but my mum's teaching me and so are my friends atm. Thanks btw.

I know my hair is fucking shit. I got it cut yesterday and it's fucking BAD.

Zero? Yeah, I'd say zero...

you look about 15 why are you changing you gender you fucking freak

You look like the Joker before he puts on his clown make-up.

It will go away.

I'm 18 and I've been seriously thinking about it for the last 4 years.

Oh wow 4 fucking years why didn't you say, that's barely any time at all for something that you can't change once you've done it. All this transgender stuff is nonsense anyway, it's a fucking mental disorder.

We're you considering suicide during those 4 years? It would have been a better investment and wouldn't shame your entire fucking family. Freak.

also nobody should ever get tattoos

The fuck have tattoos got to do with anything?

Question OP, why do you want to be a trap?

You're getting there, OP. No hate from me.

I've had times where i've been suicidal since I was 7.
I've been frustrated and depressed most of my life and only really got to grips with what was wrong with me about 4 years ago and I've been thinking about it daily, weighting up the pros and cons and researching since and I'm so glad I've done it.
My family have always been supportive of me, and they have been brilliant. and all of my friends and family have very been supportive.

I want to be a girl user, not a trap. I don't want to end up killing myself.
You kinky mother fucker you ;)

6 or 7 good job hottie pie

you teenagers gotta quit thinking you are trans.

its just a fucking fad, because thats all you fucking teens talk about on social media.

every teens life is shitty and confusing.
you are not trans.
its social media fucking you up

Show your butthole

They're supportive to your face. I guarantee your parents sit in bed at night and discuss what a fuck up you are.
>Do them a favor.

this

why the fuck do you want to be a girl

Guys... This is too lewd. I'm a virgin ^.^
Because I have never felt like I was a boy and I have been depressed my whole life because of it and I don't want to end up with a rope around my neck?

Because he's a virgin and is actually THAT desperate for sex.

So you've never even had sex and yet you just know that your gender is wrong? That's like saying you hate French fries and have never eaten them.

I'm 18 and I only have face book to message people. Been feeling off about myself since I was a kid. I can't really prove to you that I'm not some 'special snowflake' but there's no point.
lol no. I've been offered a couple times but I just dont want to use my penis to fuck some one.

That's a fair point tbh

Congratulations. Not only did you ensure that all women will look at you as a freak, you're also so fucking butt ugly as a wig dick that the only fags desperate enough to fuck you will be aids loaded old men.
>Enjoy.

>Been feeling off about myself since I was a kid.
You have just described like 50% of all american children. thats a side effect of having poor parents, financially poor, and poor parenting skills. they had poor parents, and they dont know any better: they were children of the 80"s, and that made them selfish and self centered.
you are just a result of that.

you feel off?
thats called being a fucking dissastisfied huma.
welcome to earth.

and every time you fucking read the internet, news, radio, tv, whatever, everyone is talking about gender identity.

...so being the fucked up regular confused teen, you say" "it must be my gender identity!! that is why I am fucked up!

no you are fucked up because the world is fucked up. it is a test of your character to see how you handle these hard times that will determine what kind of man you grow up to be.

Your gender has more to do with having sex. When I was a virgin I still felt like I was a male.

>What kind of man you grow up to be
>Man
Too late.