Rate my suicide note Sup Forums

Rate my suicide note Sup Forums.

I used to laugh at people who said "you will never understand my pain" but I finally understand what they are saying. My pain is lonlyness. I want friends so damn bad. Not drug buddies but friends. All I got is a girl who says she loves me but can't even take 5 minutes out of her day to talk to me to make me feel better.all I got is a girl who pretends she cares one second then turns on me the next. That girls name is gabby. The thing that hurts the most is when you love a girl who doesn't love you back. You tell yourself these lies to make it seem like she cares because all you got left is her. Without her your all alone. Just a ghost walking amongst people. No matter how hard you try nobody will see or hear you. Then comes the point in life you wonder "was I even ment to have friends? Was I just made to be alone.." You try to figure out what's wrong with you but you end up in a maze of problems. You get trapped in this maze and the walls of problems start closing in on you. You try so hard to escape but you just get crushed into nothing.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

over a girl? you fucking faggot, grow up.

lonlyness/10

30% fear, 15% hate, 5% butterfly knife, 10% linkin park cd, 8% stepdad, 11% Xbox live, 2% monster energy, 19% bmx

I stopped reading at gf.
Gtfo you normie scum.

Get off of b and make friends faggot. Tell her she aint good nuff faggot. Most importantly stop bein a faggot

If you're being serious than you do realize you posted that on here because you want someone to talk you out of it and give a damn. I've been dealing with depression all of my life. Hell, my first suicide attempt was in fourth grade. But dude, you just learn to stop giving a damn. Find something to live for. Something that can at least distract you and you can lose yourself in. Get into anime and vidya. Sure, anime is gay as fuck (and vidya to an extent) but hey, at least it's enjoyable and goofy. And don't get too attached to anyone. It's great to have friends if you can find them, but they can leave at any moment and send you back into the same depression they rescued you from

At least learn to rotate your photos before you die.

how the fuck can you get friends if you cant befriend yourself? Thats the lamest suicide reason ive ever fucking heard. Snap OUT of that shit. Read up on codependency

>I'm going to kill myself
>better go out of my way to specifically villainize the one person I claim to care about the most
>it's anyone else's fault I'm suicidal
I was going to give this a shitty rough draft out of ten, but it's worse than that. The ideas in your head are wrong, not good enough reasons to kill yourself. If you have a problem with any human being besides yourself, you need to try to resolve it (whether or not you fail miserably) before you kill yourself.

Your suicide note is shit because your suicidal tendencies are shit because you've never taken responsibility for anything in your life. If this is your note, you are a child, and no one should ever respect you.

don't speak to someone wanting to kill themselves like that unless you are for sure they are very similar to you

TLDR

This.

Not even your parents will bother making it to the end of that, OP.

You are pathetic and your lack of coherent sentence structure and subpar grammar shows it. Stop wasting your life and get a B.A. in English before you kill yourself, at least then you may go out with a pinch of dignity.

I was him you nigger dont speak to me like that unless you are certain you are similar to me. People snap out of this shit when they are forced to reevaluate, not through forehead kisses

Over a girl shit you're dumb as fuck but don't hang yourself

>wide ruled
yeah, kill yourself please

live stream suicide OP

live stream it

They will teach you friendship!

love yourself to overflowing and others will appreciate that

If u cant find something to live for, find something to die for, maybe join a hardcore street gang ?

in like 3 months youre going to want to kill yourself for wanting to kill yourself over some woman.

women are replaceable lol. they act like they aren't and you bought into it.

wake up, jerk off, take a nap and you'll be 100%

I don't want to add to your sadness, but you can't write for shit.

Maybe you're just young... Which, by the way, is a great reason not to fucking do kill yourself over a damn girl.

>in like 3 months youre going to want to kill yourself for wanting to kill yourself over some woman.
>in like 3 months youre going to want to kill yourself
>youre going to want to kill yourself
>kill yourself
You hit the nail on the head there... but not the head you wanted.

Where you from op?

Where do you live op? Il be your friend.

*you're

faggot

THIS IS ALL?
Please kill yourself

Hey op, check my trips and be my friend

Nice unity you fucking pleb