Kills off degenerates, gays, whores. makes a nifty profit doing it...

kills off degenerates, gays, whores. makes a nifty profit doing it. not a single gas chamber or firing squad needed to do it. This dude is based as fuck. I dare you to prove me wrong faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3234451/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he has shit taste

i can let that slide. other than that though i dont understand why everyone's mad. i understand the libtards but regular people too?

Supports bernie sanders

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

He genuinely isn't killing off anyone, so I guess you are just wrong

He really didn't do anything except make a profit in a capitalist market. Considering individuals that need the drug he raised prices on now get it for cheaper than they would have while hospitals are paying out the ass for it, I think he is kinda Robin Hood-esque really

im sorry lil buddy but contrary to what tumblr has told you it's not illegal for people to disagree with the popular opinion.

I look forward to the day fucks like you need life saving medicine but can't afford it cause a shkreli like person wants to make a profit. There is no reason the pills he bought the patents for should cost this much. He is simply price gouging people cause he's a greedy insufferable cunt, and if you wonder why your health insurance costs so much it's because of people like him. It's almost like you want to be cucked by crony capitalists like shkreli.

Spoken like someone who truly knows nothing about he situation. Did you get this information from CNN, faggot?

i dont know about all that but i dont give a fuck about people with hiv/aids. all they had to do is not be gay or cheap to avoid getting it.

Wow, what?

Cnn?

Dude cnn is run by crony capitalists that benefit from the same fucked up bribery scheme that is the american government. It's not like I actually expected you to rebut my points though. Like I said, you're just a big fat cuck who likes getting fucked by greedy corporate overlords.

yeah whatever bro. if he was doing this to something like a cancer medication you -know- he would be dragged into the street and slowly decapitated with a screwdriver. aids is totally different. it could be cured if all we did is stand up to degeneracy in society like this dude did.

Martin, Get the fuck out of my Bee.

That was the point, that is why I was asking if that was the sole place you were receiving your information but it looks like that went over you head. Kinda like basic principles of economics seem to go over your head

wow what indeed. its a sexually transmitted disease that started with gays and most likely someone fucking a chimpanzee. there is -no- excuse why people should still be spreading it today. we screen blood for it during transfusions. just dont be a slag.

I have no problem with this guy. His business, his drug, his right to make a profit. If faggots can't afford to buy his treatment for their literal asspain that's not his problem.

lol

see, this guy gets it. when did Sup Forums become moralfag-HQ? tumblr still accepts your faggotry. go there.

Pretty much this.

>started with gays
>hiv was created from someone having sex with a chimpanzee

If it wasn't for faggots aids wouldn't be nearly the problem it is today.
>Fact.

No one is actually paying more for this medication except hospitals and insurance companies. If you can't afford it he will supply it for free

He is saying fuck morals, the guy can do what he wants, what the fuck are you talking about?

He was heavily demonized in the media. Also, he's not saint.

That is true, I am not arguing with that. This is about the medication and Shkreli

You are aware shkreli is not the exception to the fucked up health care system in america right? He just went further than most. The pharmaceutical industry has been price gouging the american people for years, and yes that includes things like cancer medication.

No it seems like the point went over your head. CNN is run by people who profit under the same system shkreli does. CNN supports shit like this. What principals of economics am I missing here? All shkreli did was buy the patent for a life saving medication and jacked up the prices by a metric fuckton. He is not an innovator or job creator. He's just a greedy fuck trying to make a buck from the most vulnerable people in society and I look forward to the day you need a life saving medication but can't afford it because of people like him. You're just a big fat cuck who likes getting fucked by greedy businessmen.

Misread what you said, I apologize

Work in pharma here.
I had a year's worth of antiviral medicine ordered for a patient. 433,000 usd

>arrived in the USA in NYC's gay club/sex worker scenes
>Patient Zero came from Africa in the 60s.
>Originally a chimpanzee virus named "simian immunodeficiency virus"
>...they were uh.. "hunting" them. ...right...

When the revolution comes his head will be on a pike.

>have fun in the pokey
It's a bot. That's the third time I've seen this exact post.

fair enough. aids: if you cant pay, dont be gay.

He bought the medication with the sole intent of raising the price, he was using the money from the raised price to do research on other medications and diseases, ultimately saving the lives of others. No individual will ever pay that much money for this particular medication. Hospitals and Insurance companies will. It sounds like you are the one who is on the side of businessmen if you are fighting for lower prices on their behalf

lol its already here nigger. you're just mad that it's capitalism revolting against the clutch of liberal extremism.

hiv can be transmitted by blood

>implying his actions have anything to do with anything but profit

hes a basic douche, far from based. im sure he'd appreciate your dick suckling though.

>he was using the money from the raised price to do research on other medications and diseases

I hate to break it to you dog, but that's the kind of spin that Shkreli tells on a regular basis.

A young child infected from the parents. It isn't even their fault

HIV was more prevalent among the gay community and HIV did originate from Africa from cross species transmission of that virus (SIV) but not from fucking them you.

Go educate yourself: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3234451/

except its now screened for in hospitals and even if you touch an HIV person's blood it won't infect you. It has to enter your system faster than that. So unless you're planning some kind of weeaboo bloodbending ritual you're fine.

Don't be born with aids. There, solved.

trips dont lie

my point being that its not hard for a hunter to get blood from an animal into one of his own wounds.

or he might have been bitten by a monkey.

those cases are practically non-existent. and even tho they're sad they don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. besides, you can't tell me there wouldn't be some kind of fundraiser or crowdfund for something like that.

>It has to enter your system faster than that

the speed of exposure has nothing to do with this

So let me get this straight. In order to do research he's going to fuck over the people that require the medication he produces? Please, you don't even believe that horseshit. He's simply pocketing the money. You do understand what leaving the cost up to the health insurance companies means right? That means the cost of your health insurance goes up unless you live in a sane country where health care is covered by taxes. Like I said, you're just a cuck and people like shkreli are fucking you and me as well but at least I call out his bullshit. You're a fool if you think he has good intentions. People like him are only in this business for profit.

Daily reminder: AIDS cures fags.

you have too pure of an opinion of humans left to their own devices in the middle of the wilderness with guns. killing animals. with no witnesses around for miles and miles.

I am telling you that he isn't fucking over the people that require the medication he produces, why don't you look into this more?

Different user here. I get what you're saying, but you should be hating the game, not the player.

deal with it. literal faggots.

I love this man

The medication he bought the patent for used to cost about 10 bucks a bottle, now it costs over 700 dollars per bottle. Are you really naive enough to believe he has good intentions in that decision? Why don't you look into this more?

I hate both. Yes the system that allows people like him to exist is fucked beyond belief but shkreli is still a gigantic scumfuck for abusing that system.

this is the more graceful method to deal with the spread of STD's. Sex Education and contraceptives haven't helped and the only other option is to just start locking up or executing people with STD's.

My insurance prices haven't changed since this happened...and that would be who is paying for the medication if I did in fact contract HIV. How are you so dense?

edgemeister, your schtick wore off a few posts ago, give it a rest

side-question. how do you get your friend to stop being gay? Seriously he came out a few weeks ago and even though its disgusting he's still my friend. I think he's just messed up right now. I thought maybe he'd straighten up when he got kicked out of his house for it but it just made him even worse.

He didn't give them aids. It's not his responsibility to help them live through it. They want the drugs that he owns but can't pay? That's called a dose of tough shit reality. You can't always get what you want in life. Maybe next time around they won't go to fag bar for a gangbang.

this guy

You could try raping him anally. It worked out for my best friend when he "came out of the closet".

im not saying i want that to happen. i'm saying something needs to be done and this is probably the smoothest way to deal with it.

Laugh at him till he kills himself. It's worked hundred of thousands of times already.

i like him because he doesn't give a fuck anymore. truly a based god.

yeahyeah i was expecting that. seriously tho.

You could let him be and that's the end of it you fucking asshole.

i dont want him to kill himself. i want him to just stop thinking this sort of shit's okay.

Just give him $300,000 i'm sure he'll invest it wisely

Apparently you don't understand how this system works then. Yeah this didn't affect your health insurance costs much because people like shkreli are a small ripple in a gigantic ocean that is the clusterfuck of the american health insurance system. Do you really see nothing wrong with the fact that people like him are profiting off the illnesses of others?

If you're an anarcho-capitalist and you like the fact that others are profiting off of another illness then fine, but you're still a douchebag, and when you get sick with cancer and receive a bill you can't afford I'll laugh in your face.

its just disgusting and makes me ashamed for him. he used to be cool.

his dota team wasn't making him any money thats for sure.

If it really upsets you that much, you could just not be his friend anymore.

He banned me from his chat for something I cant remember but boy am I still mad about it.

There IS nothing wrong with it.
>And you're doing a pretty good job of spreading cancer right now. You should be ashamed.

whatever faggot. im 26 and already make 340k a year and with my insurance i could practically get cancer for fun and still be fine.

>they hunted them so they could fuck them.

niggers hunted chimps so they could fuck them.

You were probably being a faggot

Literally everyone in the medical profession is profiting off the illness of others, I really feel like you are just being close minded. Yes the system is fucked. I also believe that this man has good intentions and there is proof that he was putting the money to good use. He is no longer with the company, but they are still doing the same thing. I don't see why we are still attacking him when there is a new CEO anyway

shut up kike. get in an oven.

He's doing what every other jackass who runs those companies does.

Do you like him because he's edgy?

OP Here. I thought you guys would be better at resisting this bait by now. Oh well, good fight faggots ;)

Cheers!

Play a joke on him and suck his dick. Little does he know his dick is in the mouth of a straight man!

Well you're just a blinded jaded asshole then, and good job at not rebutting any of the points I made.

Okay fine then. That doesn't change the fact you're a douchebag scumfuck who doesn't give a shit about people less fortunate then you.

Show me this proof then, give me something to justify then price increase because I'm not seeing it.

either trying too hard to be edgy... or you have legitimately lost your fucking soul

why should i care about people who I don't know, dont owe and cant care about themselves?

KEK
>He's so fucking mad.

It's capitalism. You don't like it, change it. This guy didn't invent it. And he isn't even close to the worst example of the problem. Stop being an angry sheep

AIDS=Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
>Acquired.
You don't just wake up with aids. You have to do something to get it.
They made a choice.
Fuck em.

I'd love for this cunt to come into my store and order a coffee.

I'd place it on the counter and charge him $10,000. When he comments on the price, i would tell him that it's a 5000% markup and that he can afford it.

Everybody should do that to him. For everything. For the rest of his fucking life.

baaaaaaaaaaa

Dude people don't choose to get sick. It's just something that happens. We all pay taxes anyway. Why not relocate our tax dollars into something that benefits everyone instead of allowing these crony capitalists to profit from sick people? They are a pointless middle man that could easily be avoided.

Yeah I'm mad that people make profit from people with illnesses, and if you were a decent person you would feel the same way, but in reality you're just a cuck who likes to get fucked by greedy unneeded middlemen.

>peasant detected.

i can't wait for you to get cancer and not be able to afford the treatments.

Then you would be sued for discrimination and anons everywhere would laugh as they read about your failed suit in the paper.

So you're going to nothing for the rest of your life?

>Dude people don't choose to get sick.

Yes they do!