New rate thread

New rate thread

Cont from

What do you think?

mooooooooore

posting to see if there's any interest, only got in a few pics last thread before it hit 150

10/10
Morreee

nice girl

girl on left

thanks!

LOL I KNOW H ER IN REAL LIFE

okay then post moar

Anyone know her?

Name?

I know she's a whole but any one know her?

Moar

solid 8

God lord what I would do

agreed

beautiful

I need everything you have

it just so happens i have a ton

Any nudes?

i wish, but no

left is also quite nice

She wants a rate

yup, but right is the true hottie

some in bikini?

How Bout actually rating these and others? I have posted those three

a couple!

yeah she is, she has a pretty face, and those boooooooobs

for the 80th time she beautiful and no. no one knows her

more more more more mroe

oh her tits are fantastic

10 out of 10 would fuck senseless
the real question is what's under the robe

I can make it work

i prefer the left here..

Want to see?

Just asking.... The other two I posted people seemed to know

Wonderful ass.

Thoughts?

definitely would bang immediately

How would you do it? Good responses get nudes

I'm rough. I'd start off grabbing her wrist and pulling her into me. Lace my other hand through her hair and pull her mouth to mine, stifling her screams. While kissing her, I'd release her wrist and slide my hand down her pants, clenching her ass hard.

continue?

Don't stop now

Go on...

Anyone have the one with the girl with the toy mouse hanging from her mouth

After squeezing both cheeks hard enough to bruise and elicit another scream from her, I run my free hand up her body and grope her tits. She uses that moment to try and push me off of her. I respond by savagely yanking her hair and pulling her to her knees, unbuttoning my fly...

doing research

Good start, keep going

She looks up at me with fear in her eyes now. She knows I'm stronger than her. I smile and ask her, "Are you going to be a good little slut?"
"Please..just let me go.." she gasps.

get a life

You are getting closer to nudes my friend. Keep it up.

need moar pics before I continue.

These better be good.

"Daddy, please..don't!" she sobs, tears brimming in her eyes. I ignore her and make use of her open mouth, slamming my cock in. Caught by surprise, she gags and chokes, eyes wide. I hold her down with my hand in her hair while she squirms and tries to scratch my thighs.

This is all you get until the story is over.

more please

Her eyes start darting around wildly. I ease up and slide her off my cock. She coughs and wheezes, catching her breath and wiping her mouth. "Please no, Daddy..." she begs again. "You're going to be a good little slut and do as you're told, or this is going to hurt even worse for you, understand?" I tell her. She bites her trembling lip, and slowly looks up at me and nods.

And then?

"Good...get on your hands and knees, on the floor." I tell her. She nods again, lying prone on the floor. Without me having to say another word, she slips her pants down, leaving her panties. I kneel down over her, whispering in her ear, "Daddy's gonna fill you with cum, sweetheart." She whimpers, and then yelps as I rip off her panties in a single yank and slap her ass as hard as I can.

incredible more please

This is getting interesting. Go on.

do the right thing

oh my god more please

And what is that?