How do you guys think Messi handles the moment he realizes one far greater than himself has finally emerged?

How do you guys think Messi handles the moment he realizes one far greater than himself has finally emerged?

Does he walk up to Pulisic with humility and poise to shake his hand and mutter the words, "You're the one I've been waiting for all this time", or does he plunge in to a state of denial that haunts him for the remainder of his career?

Seriously hope he gets the start against Argentina (he won't). I can only imagine him scoring the game winning goal against Argentina and becoming an international superstar before he even turns 18. His value is estimated at like 1 million euros or something right now, that would explode to at least 2 million.

Anyone that does that stupid fucking dance move should be shot

Probably grabs his neck and tries to choke him because his argentinian nigger genes kick in

>being this American

If you had watched that game, youd know that he was being tackled and fouled all game long.

He snapped.

Messi is a spacial-kinetic genius, rarely thereĀ“s one in several generations

Who the fuck is pulisic

croatian wunderkind
plays for dortmund

why do amerifats care?

>110lb white kid dabbing

cringe

what's wrong with white americans?

ATTENTION EURO MASTER RACE

Argentina game is on at a reasonable time tomorrow if you want to watch some of this mickey mouse tournament. Suppose I can make an exception for Messi

This was such an American post

he will just stare into oblivion again just like when he lost the world cup

he was born and raised in america so he plays for the usmnt

can someone explain that gesture (head down, hands pointing back)? I've seen many athletes do it

It's an anime thing

LITERALLY WHOM

Sjezus! Wie is dat joh?

I'm an anime master and have never seen it

This
Messi is a genius, greatest ever seen and won't be beaten in our lifetime

Youngest guy ever to score multiple goals in Bundesliga and youngest guy ever to score a goal for the US national team at age 17

Kapustka is going to beat the shit out of his talent.
>this is what we actually believe
>this is what will happen

Let's hope Messi's autism doesn't stop him from being able to properly confront the situation where he loses to a better player.

I'm afraid his autism is too strong

PULISGOD

not an argument

LOOK AT MY DAB

>implying there will be a footballer as good as Messi in the next 100 years

the Copa was unironically better than this shitfest Euro (up until Czech v Croatia at least)

>Born: Sep 18, 1998 (age 17)
What the hell? They're letting high school kids play now?

its a jojo pose
it means i just wrecked your shit kid

When he's a superstar, obviously. Second best player ever, second to of course the GOAT Freddy Adu