The rules are very simple:
>uhh
>rules?
>RP + ERP = BAD
>stuff
>I can't remember half of these rules

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LqZKT_w2jIM
revzilla.com/motorcycle/tour-master-koraza-jacket?utm_source=product&kwd=&gclid=CI7U9tiT8swCFcdhfgodNHcEIg
revzilla.com/motorcycle/joe-rocket-speedmaster-60-one-piece-race-suit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still here

Last few minutes

>I'm sorry ;-;

Only seppuku will fix this shit
Goodbye

Welcome to life. I'm in the same boat kinda, I just stopped caring and comparing my life to other peoples. Makes it SO much easier getting ahead in life when you stop looking at everyone elses!
I did a bit of parkour back in high school. Stopped doing it though as everyone was those lazy types of "weebs that stay indoors" or "Jocks that only FOOTBALL". So I kinda just stayed alone on it and lost interest. But bikes are pretty much my passion, so I'm going to do my damndest to learn this well!

Milinda claim
>My ship is sinking edition....

Still lurking.

For a topic of discussion, What's everyone's favorite video game? Mine is a tie between Sly 2: Band of Thieves and Chrono Trigger

>ship sinking

Hanako here, what seems to be the problem?

HA!

Halo CE

Still play it for nostalgia

Time to commit seppuku

Nah, don't get me wrong, I'm not an addict, I haven't had a drink in weeks and haven't touched my stash in like, five months. No, those aren't the issue really, I'm just a natural born loser.

Jeepers, sounds harsh.
I'm down to share my whatever, too:
I moved out and bunked with a good friend of mine when I was eighteen. Made sense, at the time. Parents patronized me about it, said I'd be back, couldn't make it, whatever. Of course, in spite, I did my best to stay afloat. My friend and I conquered the world together, I guess. I got a vaguely better job, continued working to pay every-other month's rent. Whatever. He kept doing what it is he was doing, going to college, his parents paying for his classes. He's a good kid, if not a bit troubled by the world. I drop in on his classes sometimes, only education I can afford. But, he got a better job, started taking less classes. Now, he's having no problem paying the rent. He's at his girlfriend's house 90% of the time, and occasionally drops by to help me out of my rut that we created together. He still pays half of the rent, and so do I, but he has no problem doing it. Moreover, I know for a fact once the lease is up, it's up. I'm not going to be able to do shit about it, he's gotten a better life, I feel like a fucking freeloader already, and I don't want to move back to my parents. I don't know man, I just know I've got only a few months to turn things around, otherwise I'll be walking in reverse. It's hard as shit, I've barely got the money to feed and take care of myself and my animals. Things suck, /waifu/. I'm broke, and going nowhere at all. To top it all off, I'm sleeping way more than I need to and it's making me think I'm depressed.

>Shiragami Youko claimed

Never participated in these before but I'll give it a shot.
Umi is mine.

Dude did you have any place to climb/maneuver on arkujd your area when parkouring? I wanna get into biking too. "Dress for the slide, not the ride"

Shipmaster is here!

What's this about plotting to murder me again?

Hey what's up umi? Gotta a maki here. Been lurking?

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD ON

Welcome friendo

Well, if you plan on jeopardizing my ship again...

!

>where's my hazmat suit

My favorite video game?
Probably uh, Dark Souls.
The first one.
I'm really into Rocket League now, though.

>cute as shit waifu detector beeping like crazy
Goddamn, son.

>I'm sorry ;-;

Fight me!

>I'm sorry ;-;

Fuck me my internet isnt working! I'm out. I'll be back whenever its back.

Maki appears to be cheating on me and Mirai has been missing for days...
>I hope this isnt the end...

NO! Its not your fault... Its my fault for not paying attention...

Shinoa... Its falling apart...

Hey there. Looked at these threads a few times before, so I haven't really lurked. Figured I'd try and see if actually posting would be more fun than reading random messages.
I figured there had to be at least someone claiming another idol.

>hazmat suit

oh

>cute

why thank, you're cute too

Ah, welcome!
We're a relatively kind bunch, I like to think.
How's it going, mate?

At least you've been out, had a roommate etc. I'm 25 and still haven't left my parents house, even live in the basement.

It's so fucking atypical it's depressing.

Fuck, I haven't had a girlfriend since I was sixteen. Zero intimate moments in my life.

I really wish I could have just joined the Marines and had my skull ventilated by some pissy sandnigger. Would have been better off that way.

Cheating? What'd she do?

>Must be really serious if it's cheating...

No, wait! It's just a precaution!

>I keep fainting and you seem to be the source
>Trying to find out what's happening without fainting again

Good taste you've got there. She was my favourite girl. And thank you for the welcome.

Things are going well. Reading a book. You up to anything?

Wew, my internet decided to not load Sup Forums anymore for like 15 minutes.

Either way, I'm out.

See you later everyone

I did nothing

How?! It was going pretty well!

Welcome to the thread friend! Ublike the rest of Sup Forums we're really kind and already have a maki, a kotori and 6 more and it'll be a complete set!

Give me something to kill

>Makes the new battlefront shit
>Shit

It's beyond that man.

Night Karen, see ya around.

It's not your fault.

If anything comes to mind please let me know. I'll take responsibility.

>Best idol claimed
>When your Chrome crashes at the worst moment.

Not particularly. I had the roof tops of the school to work with, but that only got me so far as it's an open school with the buildings rather far apart. Other than that, there was nothing great around me.
And ya, if you don't the Skid Demon will get you good. I still need proper pants with kneeguards, but they're around $200 or so and I can't afford them right now. Don't know where you live, but if it was anywhere around me, I'd be more than happy to teach you and let you ride my bike.
>I say desperately as no one I know IRL outside my dad actually rides

Iowa claim

How's everyone doing. For whatever reason my internet decided not to load Sup Forums for a while

Too late friendo
Welcome new face
I hope you'll like your time being here!
How are you lad?
>Cheating? What'd she do?
She showed me some thighs
Goodnight!

Miho claimed
Sup Forums went down such shit.

k

same

You do give off a totally different vibe than the rest of Sup Forums. So do everyone just go by the name of their waifu?

Thank you. I hope so as well. Where's your waifu from if you don't mind me asking?

Howdy niggers
>claiming

Aww, you're learning my version of the rules!

>Zero intimate moments in my life
Fuck dude, get out there. You're twenty-five, yeah? Hop along to the nearest bar, and make some friends. Don't go chasing tail or anything, but make yourself some good pals. I've never had an intimate moment with a stranger since roughly two years ago when I snuck into a bar like the kid I was. I just figured I was better off making pals and if something happened, it happened.

>I also wanted to join the Marines
>I've got crippling asthma
>I can't enlist
>I've put an end to two or three generations of Marines on my father's side
Fuck.

Was practicing bass until about ten minutes ago, now I'm getting ready to crash, but I'll probably get some reading in too, actually, between when I do crash and when I hit the sack.

>I suppose I'll wait out this thread until it 404s though

>showed me some thighs

Dear Neptune that's serious...

She was doing things... With Megumin....

Mirai has been gone for days and apparently Maki has been sharing some pics with Megumin...
>Its not looking too good...

O-Okay... I think I just need time, so I can forgive you.... I dont want the ship to end

senpai claimed

My waifu is from Kancolle (Kentai Collection)
What about yours?
Worse than hand-holding D:
>She was doing things... With Megumin
You're over-reacting there, she was only showing

What's up, Pinkyyyy!

I myself end up making weird nicknames for people, usually an amalgam of 'user' and the waifu's name.
Akiko poster = Akikonon
Shiro = Shironon
Asuka = Asukanon
Only notable exceptions are Rumiabro and Pinky.

On that note, stay away from the E/RP part of these threads unless you're into that. It's a pretty cozy corner though, so it should be easy to avoid if you'd like to.

what if i touch ya face?

Maybe I am, but you can probably understand why!

>Milinda

>I've put an end to two or three generations of Marines on my father's side

That sucks. Both my grandfathers and a few great uncles? I guess? were military men. One stationed in the Aleutians, one in France. One of my older cousins was in the boiler room of one of the ships in the Tonkin Bay when the Vietnam war touched off.

>Bass
That's legit, fam. I did guitar for about two years when I was younger.
What are you reading?

Hi. No need for an apology, as I didn't do a grand entry or anything. Who is your waifu and where is she from?

Love Live!, an anime about girls trying to save a school from shutting down by becoming idols. Your waifu is really cute. I love those things she has on her twintails.

don't relapse

Missing Waifu Report:
Mirai
Kud
Tsuyu (RIP)
Tats (RIP)

Please contact me as soon as possible if you notice someone has been gone for a lengthy period of time. Thank you.

No

beyond?! Wew boi

Lucky! Closest I can climb shit was around the football stadium with the 12 tall custodians. A simply run to wall, jump and kick a hit off of wall and bring yourself up. I'm gonna get on motorcycles after my pc build. Have you seen this guy's by any chance?
youtu.be/LqZKT_w2jIM

Sup mang

That or given nicknames in thread

Noticed!

Mirai will come back and tell maki who maki belongs too!

Give it some time
Everything will go alright
You're the first one to acknowledge my waifu.
Thank you new face
Megumin is dead
I have to move on

>Worse than hand-holding

Nothing's worse than hand-holding. ESPECIALLY without gloves on.

You don't particularly hurt me, Hotaru. It just so happens that whenever you do a particular action near me I faint

>I can't seem to remember what you do to me though

So, do you have any information on this?

New Battlefront looks really good, but not enough content on release

>They're giving out new free shit though

Come back to us Megumin. Please.

Watching GoT lurk.
>still avoided spoilers

My waifu is Milinda Brantini from Heavy Object.
I already know where yours is from. Love Live is a fantastic show. Cant wait for the new one.

I hope so, im a little worried about him...
I-I dont know if I can do that second part though...

Maybe... I dont know anymore....
>Changing your waifu
Despite what has happened I liked Megumin more I think... No offense or anything meant...

Mmmm notice me more senpai
Just caught up with anime
Decided i might as well shitpost and masturbate

Hey there m8, welcome to our slice of hell.

Neither do I, I know we can repair this with time.

Have you played it? I mean it's not the worst game (certainly not the best) but compared to BF2 it's severely lacking.

>That sucks
Tell me about it. I never met my grandfather, though. Did yours tell you any neat war stories, like in that cliche way? I always wished I had someone to do that when I was a kid.

>That's legit, fam
You know it. Fuckin' winner's instrument. Could never get the hang of a standard guitar, though. I was always rather envious of the people who could. Once I get it in my hands I turn into a clumsy fuckin' mess. I don't know how to hold it, strum it, and the strings feel like razor wire, I swear to god.
I'm reading Jurassic Park. 'Bout time I got around to the book, hah. You?

Hand-holding with Rin is the best, tho.

>ESPECIALLY without gloves on
Don't say that, you'll scare everyone off...
>Come back to us Megumin
The dead can't hear
Well I like Amatsu better
Sorry for saying that but that's how it is

I like your new waifu. She's cute
>Shizuru approved

Metroid Prime 1. God that game is damn near perfect.

I'M FUCKING KAREN

Great taste

Alright. I'll probably just try and use their waifu's name. Feel free to call me Umi or Umianon.
>E/RP
I don't think I would want to do any of that. Besides, it's against the rules, isn't it?
>inb4 rules actually matter

>given nicknames
Interesting. Your waifu is Shinoa from that one vampire anime that aired recently, right?

I'm the first? That sounds preposterous, seeing how she's absolutely adorable.

I'm glad you know where she is from. And I'm sorry I didn't know yours. Do you recommend her show/manga?

Hey there Maki, and thank you. I think I'm starting to like this version of hell.

Resident Evil 4, very close second favorite belonging to Fallout 3.

I haven't, although that armor looks really well made. Puts my jacket to shame easily.
revzilla.com/motorcycle/tour-master-koraza-jacket?utm_source=product&kwd=&gclid=CI7U9tiT8swCFcdhfgodNHcEIg
I don't particularly follow many channels about biking, but rather I might find a video here or there or search for one and then I'm out on the road practicing it. Little downtime, ya know?

On a side note, I was thinking about getting a track suit ala Rin style!
revzilla.com/motorcycle/joe-rocket-speedmaster-60-one-piece-race-suit
Was also considering a 2 piece suit, but we'll see where it all stands when I actually have the money for something like that.

Sanae. Although sanae'll be back soon.

Fuck I hate 4g

> Did yours tell you any neat war stories, like in that cliche way?

Nope. The one who was stationed in France died shortly before I was born, the other was a selfish cunt that abandoned his wife and five kids and pretty much just ignored them for the rest of his life.

I wasn't grieved when he up and died. He was a piece of shit.

Hey nig. Just hanging around here. how bout you
Heyo welcome. Probably late on that one.
kek'd hard
Dark souls with my close second being metro 2033

Tsuyu was here yesterday? Earlier today? Something like that.

Thank you!
>small mustache
>kek'd
Should I call this Dio-art or Shizu-art?
Well, switching waifu is kinda heresy around here
Speaking of nicknames, Akiko calls me discount Megumin

Although, my cousin who was stationed with the Navy in Vietnam talks about shore leave and bar fights and such on occasion.

Oh my. Karen desu. I liked her when I was watching Kinmosa. She was hilarious. You seem to be as intense as your waifu.

Better late than never? Thank you for the welcome. Your waifu is... very revealing. Is that her normal outfit?

>switching waifu
Oh. You are one of those. You do you, fam.
>discount Megumin
That the name of your previous waifu?

Mass Effect 2.

Yeah it's not a bad place, hope to see you around. Also there's two of us. I claim with "Best idol" the other claims with "Britfag"

>it's against the rules, isn't it
>inb4 rules actually matter
Welcome to Whose Waifu Is It Anyway?, where our social lives are made up, and the rules don't matter.

>I wasn't grieved when he up and died
>He was a piece of shit
I think I'd be more bothered than a piece of shit dying than a good person dying, to be honest. As long as it's of natural causes of course.
There's room for a shitty person to change, and become a good person before they die.
A good person has already served their purpose, and did their winningest right up until the end.

Ah, my father does as well.

>S P O T T E D
Yo.

why are you fucking karen?

Okay... I will trust you. Lets give this another shot.

Thats okay. As I said earlier, I will support your decision either way.
>Apologies in advance if I momentarily forget who you are... I will get it down eventually....

>sorry I didn't know yours
Its all good friend, no worries, the anime is rather new and wasn't ridiculously popular. Not a whole ton of people have seen it.
If your into shows that have a military focus then I would recommend it, however the fanservice, especially the first 10 episodes or so is a little excessive...

>Oh. You are one of those
FUCK
>That the name of your previous waifu?
minus the discount part, yes

I made it.
You tell me. :|
Nice.
>Rattle rattle

He's taking a temporary (i hope) leave from /waifu/ due to personal problems I believe.

oh zoro, how id let you pound my trap butt

>unexpectedly lewd

WOO! SHIP'S ALIVE!

Y tho?

Haven't gotten the free shit. Only that season pass

I did to the bun

Again noticed!

Heroes vs villains is too small, classes are all the same and NO SPACE BATTLES JUST DOG FIGHTS!!!
Fun tho

Yes sir. That's the one! Thanks for the QOTT

I think I'll be more of a whatever goes guy. I want that jacket and leather jeans and boots with a full face helm homie. Both look beautiful tho
You're into motorcycles right?

Same with you in a way

My grandad was in the navy before Korean War
One of his best stories is loading a bunch of gooks on to an aircraft carrier
He didnt get to see any action
>this is for you
>moka

>There's room for a shitty person to change, and become a good person before they die.

Nope, we're talking about a guy that fucked over everyone who cared about him, never showed any remorse/regret up until the very day he croaked.

I dont view it as heresy. I just like to stick to my convictions.
Nicknames like
>m'smugger
I kek'd
I thought you were going to sleep lebro

>Tats
She isnt gone.

Cause you're gay and you like men

I am indeed
>Rory-sama

that wasn't funny and nobody likes you niggers
(sorry too busy to come up with creative insults, next time though I promise)

Let's get something clear here friendo
she is not my waifu, she is my little sisterfu
I would never think lewd thoughts about her like the two spooks above me are implying

No I'm talking to my manager but he needs me to wait for a bit
going back in a second then finally sleeping at 10 AM kek

What makes a ship strong is how it has holes and be quickly covered by the shipmates

Haven't done this in some time!

i unno, you'll have to find out on your own

Anytime. Make yourself at home and yea it's practically her normal outfit. Revealing or not she is fine.
Excuse me
Oh hey Milinda didn't see you there. what's up

Said she'd take a break from threads this last Saturday.

Oh you know im a whore for (you)s
>have a shaq soda
>moka

Claiming best girlie!
>late as fuck edition