Phone contract runs out soon, what phone should i get?

Phone contract runs out soon, what phone should i get?

>have s5 currently

That picture doesn't make sense..

Lurk

Just got s7 a month ago shits awesome. Tho this my first smartphone so I can't compare to anything

Lurking..

S7 or G10

i would go for the s7. shit's expensive, but the phone on the market at this moment

I lurk way more than I am proud of and I am still not sure what the pic is supposed to mean

In same boat OP. Im looking between s7 edge and s6 edge +

I know the s6 is old, but specs wise the s6 e+ and the s7 is not so far apart. Only minor changes. And the larger screen is a plus.

Even though when seeing them side by side, we are talking hairline increases. So im also stuck at the moment

join the upper class

>upper class
>iphone se

LMAO FAGGOT

I see more lower class with the new iPhone

normie fgt

>I have the assumption I will never be able to meet girls I find suitable for my standards
>I think I am fucked up and depressed
>I want to complain on the internet, but I am interrupted because I see a picture of a girl holding bleach that looks insane
>She's perfect for me, I bet she would finally understand me and not be like everyone else

I think this was the logic of that picture

Nexus 6p

Try Sup Forumss /spg/.
Currently Rocking a G4, amazing camera, good specs, amazing display, pretty loud speaker, crap battery

How much are you currently paying per month?

60 aud

Did she really an hero?

I remember someone posted her nudes on here a while ago but I wasn't familiar with her like I am now, so I didn't save them. I hate myself to this day for it.

Well I'm getting the HTC 10 tomorrow so get that.

we need these fucking nudes

Who is she? Only other bleach lover I know of is amanda tod

it's Pupinia.
pic's satire.

Good lord really? That is retarded lol

Bump

s4

Don't just get an s7 or edge because everyone else has it. I sell cellphones for a living and Samsung's has the worst reputation when to comes to battery life and long term software stability. That means it will die fast and glitch hard when new versions get rammed down your throat. Get something running stock Android. I have a moto x and I never had an issue at least that didn't resolve itself pretty quickly.

Phones to avoid- LG for the love of God never buy an LG G5 or G anything they blow harder than your mother on prom night. Everything else is meh. iPhones are alright if your into that sort of thing