On a desert island is you, your best friend and 2 beautiful girl (like pic rel )which they are friends...

On a desert island is you, your best friend and 2 beautiful girl (like pic rel )which they are friends. You know that the rescue will arrive in 6 weeks.
You have food and water only for two people for 3 weeks (1300kcal). Only you have the knife and 2m of rope. Island is a pile of sand with one tree.

How you survive?

Kill the sluts cause bros b4 hoes. Then drink my friends cum till rescue comes

Kill best friend and have a non-stop orgy for 2-ish weeks. Survive? Good bait, OP.

make her pregnant and eat the fetus

I would bondage the girl, eat the food with my friend. Rape her together, and when she dies eat her.

Kill them all and neck myself.
I dont want to be living in Africa, even if its 6 weeks.

Obviously kill one girl and eat her for a week and use her skull to boil water to purify it. Bam only one death.

Kill best friend using knife and then use his corpse for food.
I tie the girls up on the tree and then mate with both of the girls. As for food I only feed one of the girls, first of all using my best friend's food. After the second girl dies I start to feed her to the other girl.
After the supply of dead bodies run out, I then stop feeding the girl and fuck her alive/dead body till the sixth week comes.

Knock bitches out fuck one than trade with bro and if they die so what we get their cunts wet with the sea OPs a faggot for not think of a loophole

1. Trade food for fucks (b.f gets scraps)
2. When food runs out kill friend
3. Trade food for fucks
4. When food runs out kill less attractive girl
5. Trade food for fucks
6. Write book
7. Trade book for fucks

5.5. Survive

Clearly, you and your friend rape the girls to death then push them into the ocean. Why even ask

>spit roast the ugliest with my Bro
>high fives in midst of it
>use rope to hang her upside down
>masterbate to screams as she begs for her life
>cut @ neck to drain blood into a container (presuming there is one, fuck you if there isn't)
>make fire
>spit roast her
>use knife to cut the cooked girl into nice portions
>live off the gril and her blood
>fuck the best looking with my Bro until rescue.
>go to therapy upon arriving onshore

Best friend has been really shit to me lately, so if this happened right now i'd probably just claim the food. I wouldn't kill anyone, but i'd tell them that I will kill them if they approach the food.

im a 6' 220lbs perma bulker that deadlifts lmao5plate for reps. my best friend is a 5'7 manlet, so ye.

use food for fush bait, get lots of fish. smash puss all day n night with fellow broham and his new puss.

Okay..

That story didn't have any rape in it! HE'S DOING IT WRONG!

Take the tree, make spear, catch fish, fuck the slots until pregnant, use the milk from their mammaries to keep u and ur bros alive while they consume the 3 weeks of rations, supplement u and ur bros diet with the fish that you cook with the tree

make a pact to each cut off a leg or an arm as food to make it.

We all survive

Me and bro quickly eat all the food, tell the sluts to drink the protein from our cocks to survive while we make a net or something for fish. Or we could just kill them, women are typically useless in survival situations.

Kekkles

Where's the rape at though?

u have to sleep sometime

>Make a net and catch fish
>Fuck girls with best friend
>Continue doing this for 6 weeks

Survive on food for as long as possible, then kill one of the girls and eat her...
Thats assuming my friend doesnt off himself before that happens, depressed cunt

Kill the uglier bitch and friend, dump bodies, then threaten the hot slut with the knife and make her my bound-up bitch.

Ration out the food so it'll last the six weeks for both of us, giving me more of course.

Rape her whenever and however I want. She can eat my cum if she's hungry.

The only smart guy here.

ITT: Sup Forums's darkest fantasies

Kill my friend in his sleep, and use his corpse as extra food to keep me and the girls alive.

eating and drinking half of the portion per day we would easely survive 6 weeks, find something harder OP

Well you die after like 4 to 5 days without water so I would kill friend and one girl, draining their blood to save encase rescue late and I have to drink it. I would then tie other girl up then rape her until she died. Then I would dump bodies in ocean so there was no evidence when rescue does arrive. Then live the rest of my life once rescue came. I might keep the other girl alive in the beginning if I could tie the two well enough with the rope, that way I could switch up the rape. Any answer that does not leave all water for yourself is suicide.

u can tie the like this, should be enough rope

Well I am sure they would fight once I killed my best friend. So it might be tough getting them both tied up.

u killed friend, they should be afraid of you. Tell them that they wont die, if they will listen to you

maybe...or maybe i could get one to help with the other.

they are friends too, so it maybe hard

ration out the food for 4 people for 6 weeks
Take any fallen branches from tree and use sharpest sea stone to whittle into spear
Use spear to fish
Use any other branches palm leaves or whatever for fire
Presumably some of the food will be in cans so use cans to boil sea water
Will probably lose weight and not ever be satisfiably hungry but we will makw 6 weeks all of us

can't stretch your water though.
how can you boil water, you have no fuel for a fire only one tree

fuel is but no pot for boiling

>best friend
>friend
>Sup Forums
>implying any b/yard has friends.

Well I will kill my friend and one of the girls, threaten to kill the other one, tie her up to the tree and fuck her till one day before help comes. Then I'll kill her too cause witness.

Then I will write a book on how I survived and the others kept drinking sea water and killed each other and I climbed the tree and his until they killed each other.

Get sympathy bucks and pussy.

You need to turn everything around and capitalize on every opportunity.

This is why I whore my wife to my friends and boss for beer money and promotions.

you guys are all 9-14 yo

depressed wannabe psychopaths

thinking about killing or tying someone

pic related except its to my c0ck

Yeah, so?

i can probably hide somewhere

plus you cant be sure they wont stab u in ur sleep either way even if you share the food

bump

kill them all and have enough for myself for all 6 weeks

Good job on tweaking the scenario
Right from the start get the tools, secure supplies, and assert dominance. Since there's absolutely no potential work to be done kill all three or die trying. Chill for six weeks.

bump