Drawthread

drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/shokkbutt/ruining-songs-forever
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need someone to tell me the lore of all the shit that happened with Triangle guy and Marc, I'm super curious. I always seem to miss out on the drama.

It apparently happened during my drawfag hiatus. I literally left when triangle guy started drawfagging for a few weeks and I came back right after the drama happened, and it seemed like a good chunk of the popular drawfags stopped posting at that point too.

okay decided to have a little fun with this one this time

Lurking

Still lurking- not doing requests right now cos of commission work but I'm happy to chatter, offer critique, etc etc. How's everyone doing?

Also for the last person that asked- I drew/colored a dragon in stream, nothing too exciting. Pic related, the dragon.

teach me how to colour like that

There's a Tumblr link somewhere that explains what happened
I'll try to find it for you

this is my final one

There should just be one long archive of all the Draw-Drama, there's been so much of it the past few years

I'm just waiting for the next piece of drama to flare up, what could even be next

Let's just start the drama right now. Brainstorm some ideas.

Who fucking cares?

>archive of all the drawma
>99% of it caused by marc and the meme team
>people wonder why most good artists leave

i care

whos apart of the meme team?

Brainstorm is banned.

Good night dead thread, have a farewell bump~

Then you're a dipshit.

>Let's start more drama rn
Why so you can bitch about it for years to come?

Let's get the band back together and make some more drama then

Brainstorm drawfag couples then spread bizarre rumors idk

Eggs and EHG in an M/s relationship with EHG using Eggs without giving a shit about Pin's opinion.

someone convince me to do work

Did Swordbro actually talk to flaca about that?

No

and then anons took it way too far

is flaca even grl?

No one knows

Provo totally fucking milks Dracorex's cock dry and acts like a kohai because he's getting attention from an oldfag while Chrishop beats off furiously in the corner

/r/ing someone to draw me a muskateer

>may close tab after posting

If you have nothing to lose, tell us who you are...

>go out with a bang
>anonymous posting
if you're clearing your existence why hide your avatar

sounds like a bunch of bullshit

who cares?

>
>
>Well if you want real shit, I guess I'll just break the news that I'm not supposed to. Hardly any drawfags are posting now anyways so it's safe.
>Eva got knocked up.
>That's why she hasn't been posting much at all as of late. She posted on her tumblr about going through some hard times and not going to be able to draw for a while, then deleted it after some point.
>Her gf basically repeated that when the fake "Eva's tits got posted" bullshit happened. She said something along of the lines of "Eva doesn't need that bullshit, she's going through enough right now as it is and this is the last thing she needs to deal with."
>And I guess I should clarify the inevitable question: Eva's in a lesbian relationship; literally how?
>Because it's from a certain (drawfag) guy she was in a relationship with previously who I won't name. There's a reason why he isn't posting much lately either. Although it could be a coincidence and he doesn't know, I don't know if Eva would have told him or not yet. But yeah. I'm only saying this because I have nothing to lose and I'm drunk and intend on deleting my skype and everything else off the internet soon so that I won't get confronted for it. Might as well go out with a bang.

Don't delete because you can't handle what you said : ^ ) Probably horse shit anyway

>Implying there's a scenario where Chris doesn't furiously masturbate in the corner while sucking snot and tears off its upper lip

Brando's a babbydaddy yo

don't pretend like you're the only one who knows

Quick who are the male drawfags that haven't been posting lately

idk the only one I know of with a previous relationship with eva is entity

He meant Marc
this, now i'll have a little brother to meme with

Belle wiping her ass with pages out of a book because no toilet paper.

this shit is fucked up

i thought this was a place where people went to draw pictures and goof off

now I'm feeling the maximum feel of the century

I just feel bad for everything that's happened to everyone here simply for posting in these threads and making too close of friendships

Once you make it to skype level, it's only pain from there forward

So Marc has dated Blud and Eva?

Y'all spics be stupid, just request and draw. Fuck. Who gives a shit about drama?

same

I ship you with Bawble ngl

Next time on Degrassi: The Next Generation

/r/ her getting knotted.

That is nothing but bullshit being spewed, just drop it before you let bullshit rumors grow into actually hurting people.

To the asshole who posted it: kill yourself while you're at it because I know who you are.

So this is what happens when no one draws anymore?

we've both drawn it before.

this.

Just let it go and delete it too because there's no point in having this bullshit getting archived and being used for drama later

ay Kai

She looks like a fat r63 Jesus.

ebin

THE MEME TEAM IS BACK YO

>a whole crew of drawfags would suddenly come out of nowhere to defend them

toasting in epic bread

We warned you Skype is cancer.
But no, nobody ever listens to anons.

What 'her'?

Too late, I'm gonna repost it every now and then.
This is what boring shitscribbling avatarfags deserve.

There's so many deleted posts and shit slinging. I feel like I'm back in middle school.

I think it's funny how the thread starts literally with people saying they want to start drama and come up with ideas, and in less then 30 minutes they successfully start bullshit drama and somehow everyone believes it.

Except it's not even funny, it's stupid. This is the shit that ruins drawthreads. You're the cancer that's ruining everything for everyone.

when will we be free from the memes?

>Trying to actually harm someone justifies the quality of someone's doodles or the fact they don't draw you free smut.

M'kay you entitled fuck.

Ah hry, I missed the centaur request

Man I'm glad I stopped drawing here. I've just been lurking. Don't worry boys, I'm no one important.

teach me how to colour stuff anons

Okay Eva, how's the abortion going for you?

thread theme: soundcloud.com/shokkbutt/ruining-songs-forever

>Gee, man. Gosh would you look at how much I just don't care? I'm no one important ;)) Don't worry bout little old me. I just don't care! I'm gonna post about how much I just don't care! ;;)))) ;*

>HE HATES MY SKYPE HUDDY THAT MEANS HE'S MARCO NEKOFAG/CHRIS/TUBAVORE/ENTITY/LEWD REQUESTER/DIAPERFAG/NIKO
Hmm, gotta loove that meme.
Specially when I started it myself when I was a drawfag.

Well they managed to piss you off, so there's that?

i can't even wrap my head around it, coming in with the "im gonna upset everyone" attitude works on a lot of people but actually saying it should render it ineffective
yo fam, it's only gonna get worse from here
someone is gonna repost this for a couple of weeks until theres another big screencap or some other thing for us all to buzz about
probably never

This is probably the most excited i've felt in a drawthread in ages. Some people say the Drawma is the cancer ruining the threads, but I think it's actually the saving grace that keeps shit interesting

Hey I didn't do it, I got way too tired. Post ref again?

I'm more so just surprised that so much drama comes from these threads. Why so hostile babe?

Gee, your typing is degrading with each post. How mad are you that you're still being denied your deliveries cause your acting like a chode?

>literally u mad lol
Shouldn't you be in bed, child?

I dunno. You're the one who seems to be acting cranking and yelling on the internet. Maybe you should get some sleep?

man hands

>damn he called me out from the pointing fingers meme
>well, u mad for a typo!
Good grief.

But y u mad tho?

What you want? Lewds, cutesy, etc?

Someone post the picture of peep pls while we're on the topic of drawma

here's Eva's hand btw

Post other drawfag faces while you're at it, I want to start a collection

Keep it going. Thread'll die that much faster.

dank memes???

Do mods know you're underaged yet?

>when yo asshole dat tite

I doodle during lecture

>People bitch about drawfags avatarfagging
>Wants to have peoples actual identities spammed in thread which ruins all purpose of anonymous image board.

You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?

shut up swordbro