Soup Sup Forums I need your help

Soup Sup Forums I need your help.

The police is currently searching me. They know my first name, but not my adress, they searched two of my friends their house already who are linked with the "case", but at this moment, they have no way of knowing it's me, they just have a first name. How fucked am I and how am I making sure that they will not find me?

Hypothetically speaking ofcourse, as I'm making all of this up, and none of this is real in any way.

Depends on your crime, forensic fag reporting.

what kind of case? are we talking drug dealing, hit and run, rape, what?

Hypothetically what are they searching for

Is it bad enough they would go through with such effort?

They're searching a person who they suspect of dealing in high amounts of illegal research chemicals. (8lb +)

RUN OP RUN! FUCK THE POLICE

any traces of it likely to be on your person or in your house/car? even fucking tiny traces?

But they have no evidence that it's really happening. Someone just told em, and my 2 friends gave their consent for the search, and nothing was found.

If you have a record and they get you again you're fucked.
First time being bothered by these cops they'll probably drop it if you lay low enough and stop being sketchy.
What area do you live in? Urban or rural?

>Illegal research chemicals

Hypitheticalwut

Nope. Just 1tyme URL codes in some facebook messages. (shit like 4XlkKOpA3q) But I guess that since they have no evidence, they can't search my facebook, right?

>cops investigating
>implying its unnessacry to be vague when your freedom is at stake.

Methoxetamine

They can if it gets serious enough, its best to delete everything you can.
>not that it will matter

>delete it all OP

This right here is what will fuck you as well.

facebook messages involve other parties, they can technically get access without needing a warrant for you. Fucking idiot doing it with your own account.

House and car never being in contact with them is good. Are you likely to be on any security footage anywhere in association? even driving in the area.

does your phone record your 'frequent locations?

Meh, feeling pretty safe on Sup Forums.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact, you know.

If they really wanted to dig deep enough, and they probably won't want to since you're a no name to them or a wanted criminal, they can get a warrant to seize your computer and electronics, they'll see the url codes and then get a warrant for the site to get them the information to those codes and see what/where they linked to.

But this is all extremely unlikely and hypothetical, of course.

Its also allows in the terms and agreement for investigations. Thank mark for that.

Allowed*

Hope so. One of my friends is getting interrogated today. I have no idea on how the cops came up with his name, he has nothing to do with this.